Originally Posted by Anonymous
My Daughter played for Liberty, and though everyone not affiliated with them will tell you that It's all Manhasset, that is not true. Yes, a lot of girls in that club are from their, but what els do you expect, No one says anything about all the N.P, Daler, or Mt.S girls that play for Y.J. She only Carries 2 teams and if your daughter is good enough for an age group she will be placed on a team, there are cuts. Again many girls are from 'set but there a very good H.S. program so they want to stay with their coach. She has added the coach from Wantaugh, but that happened after my daughter graduated, I can't see that as a bad thing having the head coaches from 2 top 10 schools. The parents a were very nice to us and believe me we are not from 'set. Team dinners at every tournament, snacks at games and an all around good vibe, we were very happy. Do not believe what the haters will say after this post, go see for yourself. It's just my experience

So you have been out of the program for at least 3 years? Team dinners and snacks make it a good program? The lady who runs it is more political then maybe CR. If you don't play for her and try to go to set you are done. And she looks out for the set kids much more then any outside kid. Much better programs without that BS.