Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ty Xander's boy band lmfao. Still the facts that the likes of hop duke umd virginia still get the top rated kids according to that idiot and it is not working out. Let him go to the secondary type of recruiting showcases and see if he finds diamonds in the rough then I will give him some kudos. Those teams shouldn't lose games like this if they have these supposed top kids. Sorry those are facts.

Not a fan of Xanders at all, but to be fair these teams losing to some of these lesser known teams is more of sign of parity and the growth of the sport than it is an indictment of early recruiting. More kids are playing the sport than ever and there are plenty of talented athletes out there for the taking by these programs. On the other side of it, Denver and Notre Dame are two of the most notorious early recruiters as well as late poachers and its a good bet that both of those teams will be around come final four weekend. Seems to me Virginia is in trouble and I think that has to do with coaching, Hopkins has a young team and Duke and UNC had a lot of turnover on their rosters. Early season losses are one thing, but lets see who is there in May, Im guessing it will be the usual suspects.