Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is why kids who have played HS ball should be playing against HS kids in HS tournaments - not against 8th graders in U15 events. My son is entering HS now and I wouldn't want his team wasting time beating up on 8th graders. I want his team to be playing in recruiting events in front of college coaches.

The teams that send their 2015 teams to that Florida tournament are a joke.

You are a complete tool, why does it bother people so much that they try to put together a true U15 national championship, every college coach I have spoken with are barely looking at kids in this age group so why not have a true national championship tournament. Sounds like a lot of you guys are jealous of these kids, and no I do not have a kid attending

It is nowhere near a true U15 national tournament. If there was one, they wouldn't have it in Florida, making it cost prohibitive for many families. Having one in the Mid-Atlantic of in the Tri-State area would make their claim a lot more legitimate.

What is the hottest 2 week stretch of weather in north america?
What is the hottest most humid state in the US?
Let's schedule the tournament then and there??????

The only thing that makes sense is they make many and all team miserable with the travel equally.