Originally Posted by Anonymous
first off you seem to know an awful lot about what transpires for a club that you are not affiliated with
secondly, Shannon is at every practice doing the training
I don't understand why it concerns you

Last year for us. And yes we know an awfu lot. My wife and I don't want other families to waste more money and time with this club as they have not met expectations, and put
My daughters recruiting at risk. Run if you can. Our youngest will keaventhusmyesrmto follow out oldeest, and I wished they could right the ship, but doesn't seem possible.

I assume by your post that your daughter is a 2017 because you say it is your daughters last year. It also sounds like she has not been recruited as of yet. The part of your comment that strikes me is that you state that TG has not met expectations. What do you mean by that?

Did you expect them to make her a top D1 prospect? That is not how this works. Perhaps your expectations are much higher than her lacrosse skills. There are a lot of TG girls over the years that are/have gone to D1 programs. Most of these girls have gone through the same program like your daughter. So why have they been recruited? They are just better lacrosse players. I would actually say they had less training/practices than today. This is not an insult to your daughter, but you must realize our kids are not the greatest, mine included. Those young ladies that go to top D1 programs are born with certain skills and spend countless hours on their own honing those skills. TG can advise them on what to do but they cannot simply make them a better player. What's the old saying when it comes to basketball...you cannot teach height.

I wish your daughter well and I am sorry you have had such a terrible experience. We certainly have not.

Nope she's 2018, and the problem is college coaches seem to not want to deal with SS. Twice in discussion with coaches the said they would rather not speak to SS or BS. One said he was burned by one of them and he doesn't want any dealings with her. We are leaving after this year and my other daughter will leave as well. That's what I meant by last year with TG

And he close friend left for YJ this year and had offers from 4 schools after only playing in fall tourns with them. This tells me there are deeper problems that my daughters talent. We are not dilusional about how good she is, and where she can play. We just don't want out youngest to be limited by SS issues with other college coaches. That is her baggage and shouldn't become ours or any other players in TG.

If you look where the girls are going in 2017, compared to the schools
Girls where going to in 14,15 there is a huge drop off. Is that a club issue??