Originally Posted by Anonymous

Can we not freak everyone out? There are still plenty of 2018 spots at good D1 programs out there. We just had a 2018 girl from our club commit to Gtown.

Scholarship or PWO Preferred walk on? Most teams money is gone already

I don't know the scholarship specifics. How do you know that for most teams the money is gone? [/quote]

Fully funded girls programs have 12 scholarships a year for the entire team. Most of the money is gone already between girls there already and the few top commits they have. [/quote]

I know how many total scholarships they have ... there are very few large ones handed out. The fact that you state that the money is gone for the 2018 class just has no factual basis. I'm sure there are many schools with some money left based on the fact that there are plenty of spots left and coaches generally hold on to a bit for those last few spots. I'm not saying there is a 50% scholarship to be had at a top 15 school, but there are plenty of spots, and some money, at a lot of programs. Just to throw one out there, I know there is money in 2018 class at Vandy for instance. So I think your statement about the money being all gone is just not accurate.