Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You just said it yourself so clearly. You are exceptionally judgmental! You see, I would never judge someone because their kid has a coke! I would never agree that a child should not be in a car seat but I would never rush to judgement! People are not as perfect as you and you have made it clear that your standards are correct and anything you disagree with you judge. NOT THEY WAY I RAISE MY KIDS!
No one is saying there is anything wrong with the NCAA making changes. But until they do, who are we to point fingers at families and kids who have been given tremendous opportunities. So sick of people judging others on perceptions that you place on them. Stop playing God! You tell me what good comes of hurtful slander on this website directed clearly to a child who has been given a tremendous opportunity! Get over yourself. So who would defend this family against such attacks? GOOD PEOPLE!

You see, you are the poster child for the "everything and anything goes" type of mentality that is so pervasive in our society today. You're so concerned about being PC, you've lost all sense of right and wrong. Some things are just wrong, period. Not putting a baby in a car seat, that's wrong, plain and simple. No judgment needed. It's wrong. As for a child, who was playing with dolls and drawing with chalk on her driveway 6 months ago committing to a University to play a game 5 years from now, only time will tell if that was right or wrong. However, if lax wasn't in the equation, who among us would have our middle school child pick a college????? Who among us would give any credence to that choice if lax was not in the equation? Would it not be dismissed as a child's gibberish?

Take this case out of it because maybe it wasn't a true holdback but there are TONS of real holdbacks by parents who want their kid to have a competitive athletic edge and because us lax is spineless and club lax to powerful this is allowed. 99.9% of parents think those parents are insane. Lax is a game. Get them a tutor and set them up for life, not lax