Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was your son recruited or contacted by any Div 1 schools? Just curious. Also hope the Div 3 school isn't Salisbury University or your son could be in for a rude awakening.

not Salisbury. He's going into Engineering at a top Boston area D3 school. I looked at D1 for him and he was approached by a few, but his choice was what did the future look like after college and this school is very exceptional. In the end I realized that he was more mature about the big picture than I was. He has the right idea: find an awesome school, get a lot of playing time, continue to play at an elite level which can beat a lot of D1 schools, graduate and make a lot of money for a future family!

Congrats! When did he commit to the D3 school? Just wondering what the D3 timing is? Summer/fall going into Junior year?

Typically going into Senior year after all of their grades and standardized test scores come out. Lacrosse wise theyll start talking Fall of Jr. year. The school hes referring to is Tufts University, I dont know why he wont say it, but whatever.