Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That goes for fl$ then too. They lost a close one to Express last year so why not come back and try to redeem? I don't think fl$ 2015 wants any part of the Express. Seems like theyve structured their schedule to avoid the Express after losing a bunch of close ones and only winning one last year. Enjoy the last few days of being u15 champs. You don't have a prayer this year.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!.....the lacrosse world and the mindset of all involved does not revolve around the LI Express....to think that coaches, parents and directors plan all of their summers around the Long Island Express is a perfect example of unearned arrogance on the part of many involved with that program, nobody cares where you guys play, I heard that Roger Clemens retired from pitching because an express player switched over to baseball and he was afraid to pitch to him...I guess well never know. The only people fascinated with the express are the people people paying the bill that need to feel their son is playing on the best team in the world, thus giving them some sort of status in the lacrosse community....move on, nobody cares.

fl$ 2015 is still a very good team but has slipped back. I'd say two years ago they were maybe #1 on L.I. in 2015. Now probably no better than 4th behind Express Orange, Ballers and Jesters. Subpar defense since they asked their best defenseman to leave. He's now with guess who? The midfield has also been hurt by a few top ones leaving. Not to mention half the team trying out for Express. What's going on there? Kudos to the Jesters for breaking the duopoly. We'll see how it all works out in FL!