Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I still don't know what the problem of the last season was. Why did we have a tremendous amount of d1 commits but we could barely win a game. Every win was a huge effort. We played only certain players over and over and left a fairly deep bench seated. This letter doesn't explain anything for me, clears up nothing, only added to my confusion over the bust of the season. just don't get it at all.

Ahhh, the "my daughter sat the bench" parent.

The coaches do not always get it right. I have seen it in our district in many sports. Sometimes it's political, sometimes they just get it wrong, sometimes its personal, sometimes the coaches are incompetent, sometimes the better player has an attitude problem.

In our district we have seen players leave and go to a private and have great success then go on to play D1 and also have tremendous success. We have seen kids stay and ride the bench and then go on to college and out perform just about all of the kids that played in front of them.

Some parents do not have a realistic view of their kids ability but there are also many coaches who do not play the best kids. The coaches do not always get it right.

Agreed BUT I find it mostly to be the latter.