So I respectfully question the motivation for those who care to put down Sky Walkers' program and similarly the motivation of those who care to criticize those who choose to play for Sky Walkers. I have no interest in criticizing your choice - each to her own. My daughter has played for various programs and loves her Sky Walkers' experience and family. In my daughter's own words - playing for Sky Walkers makes her want to work harder and she never, ever feels badly about herself after making a mistake - to the contrary, she knows that she is supported in making mistakes in the journey to be the best she can be and she feels nothing but support from her coaches (including Mike and Molly - the attention of whom she and her teammates crave). To those who care about winning - don't bother checking out Sky Walkers. Mike and Molly are passionate about developing the self-confidence of young women. Never once have I heard Mike or Molly or any other SW coach "berate" a girl for making a mistake. But yes, if a girl is not giving her best effort - then she will be pushed. My daughter plays other sports and sadly she often feels / has felt like she disappoints the coach and/or the coach is angry at her or her teammates for not winning or making a mistake. Sky Walkers' coaches create an environment where girls play for themselves and each other and the focus is trying your best and letting the winning be secondary - truly a huge (and I think valuable) difference. Yes Sky Walkers' strongest teams are historically older teams, and that is to be commended since it should be the girls' own choice to take part in a club that is, while undeniably and unapologetically intense, also incredibly supportive. For young ladies who want to play lacrosse in college, I encourage them to do their own research, including asking college coaches what they think of the Sky Walkers program.