Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I could not agree more. It seems the only reason why we had such a drastic rule change on the yellow cards and major fowls is because of the coaching and training of the Yellow Jackets. It’s funny that a lot of the Yellow Jackets parents joked about that fact. It seems that the intimidation factor is losing its grip and we’re getting to see some really good players from other organization like “91 Lacrosse” and “Top Guns” you don’t have to wear an YJ jersey to be good or excellent.

It’s funny when other clubs from out of state come up to you and say,” You’re not like the Yellow Jackets. Win or lose we play you any time” means volumes.

Keep going Yellow Jackets you’re doing it to yourselves.

Uh huh, and look at how many teams the yellow jackets have in each grade level. 91 lacrosse will eventually phase out of girls because it is basically a boys club. Top gun has only one grade level in most of their age groups. Go play for either team. The Yellow Jackets don't need to beg you to come to their tryouts. At my daughter's tryout there were over 100 girls.

And I bet you every one of those girls who tried out made a team. Your daughter will be over looked or lost for
favoritism. Like it was said before take the money and made as many teams as possible