As an uninvolved third party who watched this mess unfold in front of children, both sets of parents are at fault here. They both had red cups. I of course cannot say what was in them but I am sure it was alcohol on both parts. The parent who was for lack of a better word ranting up and down the sideline for most of the game raised the tension of the game for sure, the refs should have done a better job in policing the sideline and the aggressive tone of the game. The big ref that taunted the parent, I am unsure of which side it was, is inexcusable. If that ref ever is one of my child's youth games I will inform his coach of what, in my eyes, he allowed to become a free for all.
Both sets of parents allowed their children to witness something that should never be seen in youth sports.
You blame each other which is a joke at best. You should be explaining to your children how wrong what happened was instead of typing on here placing blame on each other and bickering over who had more red cups.