I guess Levittown was the only program that had red cups?..There was 5,000 coolers all over the fields but I guess Levittown was the only ones that were drinking?..90% of the people walking around had Red Cups. All these righteous people want to comment on Levittown . Lets address the MP Parent who was up and down the sideline"coaching". He was a complete [lacrosse]. The refs in my opinion lost control of this game. The kids on the field reacted to him and the intensity of the game was unfortunately dictated by a parent whos playing days ended, or never really started years ago. For a parent to leave the sideline and go after a coach is 100% inexcusable. Maybe we should address the fact that the wonderful MP Dad who started this called the injured kid a [lacrosse]. We can talk red solo cups all day, but when parents act like this and make the games about them, and inject themselves into the contest,theres a problem. Parents need to sit back and cheer on the team and forget that their playing days(if they even had them) are OVER. Red cups or whatever was in the cups played NO roll in this. People were drinking all over, all day. Pretty simple, Loser Parent charges coach, coach's family/friends had his back, period.