Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Coaching Sucks. that what I mean..... no way the best girls from the USA lose to Canada. They didn't have the best girls representing the US. that is for sure.... Politics....... US coaching staff, college and HS coaches hand picked there own...
What a disgrace.
it's about raising money for us lax as much as it is about talent. - they expect you to raise 5-10K to play and some did I more than that! Same on the us womens team

If that is the case and they chose by who generated the most money, then they are pretty pathetic! They definitely missed out on a few of the best kids from long island! 1 was an alternate and one was on the training team! I bet the coaches would rethink those decisions if they had a chance!

Not so sure they base their choice on how much money you can potentially tap into. If so, that's pretty sad. In any event, it's shocking how much money it costs to participate.

As for the MC mom tweeting about her daughters, IMO their actions should speak for themselves and mom should not blast everything out to the world. Anyone can recognize worth, and if they're worthy then we will all find out in due time without a parent shouting it out. All that bragging just irritates the rest of her followers. Again, one can always block or unfollow and not have to see the nonsense.

Folks, are you paying attention? The fund raising is a requirement for being on the team, not a selection criteria. Read back a few posts, her kids are already known!!!