Okay, let me clear this up since I saw the entire thing... first of all Miller Place set up multiple tents between 2 of the playing fields and were annoyed that parents were putting their chairs by their tents. That was the first mistake and do not understand why that was allowed. With that being said Miller Place parents were a problem from the beginning of the game. They were yelling and screaming from the side lines. There was one specific father who did not stop running his mouth the entire game.

The refs let the game get out of control by letting this behavior go on. Levittown took the lead by one goal with less than 20 seconds left, they won possession of the ball and a player from Miller Place took out a player from Levittown. Coaches went running out on the field to check on their player and a Miller Place parent came running on the field and attacked one of Levittown's coaches. The dirt bag's wife then came running on the field cursing. There was alot of shoving and pushing but no "real" punches. Let me add also that the refs were NOT trying to be peacemakers. The refs were cursing and yelling as well. That is a rumor that a ref was being "choked out." Also one of the refs (bigger guy) was threatening to another parent that he was going to take them out. After things started to calm down the father who started the fight came over to the hurt kid (who was still laying down with the EMTs evaluating him) and called him a [lacrosse] [lacrosse]. As a result of that another shoving match started. It is a total disgrace that this even happened. The handful of parents from Miller Place should be banned from ever going back on a lacrosse field again. Levittown did not start the fight at all and did nothing wrong. I think people need to get all the facts before making up rumors.