Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have to be kidding me , baseball was dying then came smaller parks ,steroids and home runs, the most watched part of all-star week is the home run derby not the be patient ,good eye competition. Golf popularity was Tiger Woods and is now on the downside.To make the game more popular you need new people to be drawn to the sport not the people who think they are experts on the game like you.Get over yourself with the seeing all the lacrosse strategies , in the end the team with the better players won and the strategies were not very complex.Talk to people who are not already sold on the sport or that think boys lacrosse is thebonly true form of the game and they will tell you that the finals were unwatchable. I guess for such a girls lacrosse strategy expert like you the semi bt Syracuse and Florida must have been brutal and beneath your expert like observations.

Good response. I watch tons of girls lax and anyone who likes sports knows that the end of that game was terrible and unwatchable! There is a reason basketball went to a shot clock, no one wanted to watch 4 corners basketball anymore. The athletes in womens lax get better and better every year. Make the rules so they can showcase the great talent that is being produced ! Lets show the kids talent not the officials ability to change the game and the coaches ability to take advantage of out dated rules!