man gone are the days when the varsity coaches employed by the schools ans already making a generous salary would just get a little part time gig in the summer bartending or as a life guard for a some pocket money or to stay busy. now it's gimme gimme at the expense of people's pockets and the community. people wake up these summer programs ran by the school mean nothing. nor will it make or break your kids chances of making and starting on the varsity roster. my kid never did it. played football as well as lacrosse. so when lax ended it was time to get ready for football. when football ended time for lax. my son knew what to do to stay sharp for lacrosse. his stick was in his hands for forty five minutes to an hour everyday without fail. if it was nasty out he'd be inside. I have the marks on my basement wall as proof lol. and he was all county in both sports. so don't give me these summer teams ran by the school hone their skills and it's worth the money. stop drinking the kool aid. I've seen quite a few schools just as invested in lax as another and still can't make the playoffs at the varsity level year after year. it means nothing these summer money grabs. don't think it helps