Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Sachem North LAX
$950 SACHEM NORTH THIEVES!!!! That's $950 a player. and there's SSC underling coaches at the varsity coaches knees like minions making sure goes well. highway robbery. for a handful of tournaments definitely a conflict of interest. 950 kid times probably 17-20 kids. Lmfao. and people are dumb enough to pay that. those coaches will be high giving at the high stakes table in Atlantic city with your money or buying themselves a new car

Only a conflict if they are telling ids they MUST play for them in summer or will not play varsity in spring. Which is not the case. They have a sophomore this year that started on varsity and does not play summer with them. The best kids will play in the spring. Doesn't matter where they play summer.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Do you even know how much it costs per team to enter a tournament?
How much does insurance cost?
Uniforms?
Travel expenses for coaches to go to away tournaments?
If you think anyone is getting rich off of $ 950 a kid for 5 tournaments you dont have a clue.
If you think they are ripping you off go join the Express or 91 and pay $2500 plus.
tournament: max 1500x5= 7500 (and that's stretching it... ALOT! Insurance: $25.00/player = $250.00 uniforms: fully sublimated: $100.00/uniform: $2000.00. Travel expenses for coaches????? I guess around 10 grand. But again $1500/tourney is estimating high.... Please if I'm wrong let me know!!!! And if you paid higher for anything you got ripped off

Cost is not the issue. It is a clear conflict of interest.