Originally Posted by Anonymous
First off, I would like to say that KW is a self-centered, heartless coach who solely acts for personal gain (i.e. exploiting the youth of our town, especially those in seventh grade who were forced to pay KW directly in order to try out for a high school level team). As a public school, this is extremely unfair because our girls should have an equal opportunity to succeed without digging into their own pockets. Secondly, it is to my understanding that individual meetings had been carried out with Coach W and the feedback is unsettling to say the least. It has been said that Coach W when on tangents stating that these teenage girls were "fat","nonathletic and worthless","Should quit the team and stop trying immediately", and "Should resort to a managerial position because the chance of playing will never arise". As a concerned party, I affirm that bullying to this extent should be carried out with the utmost severity and if terms such as those above were placed on social media or amongst teenagers we would discussing suspension or expulsion without hesitation.

sounds similar to ESM accusations!