Originally Posted by Anonymous
ESM is and has been a train wreck for a long time. Boys and girls. They just hid it until now. Many kids hurt and so much favoritism and politics.
You defenders of the program are a joke.

The only thing hidden was the unhappy parents circling like sharks when they saw an opportunity to go run to the parent of a child who was pulled out of a game to try to get them on their side to get rid of coach. We all know who they are now. Do they think all of a sudden when the new coach is here things will change? I assume the next coach will put the strongest players out there also. Just like ESM football this year. I assume they put the strongest team out on the field. Facebook posts like crazy how the team was winning and making history. It was great! Loved that the football team was so successful! It brings a community together. So what was one parent on the football team whispering to anyone who would listen, "- my kid is a better more athletic quarterback than who they have out there" same parent now complaining about girls lax team and younger kids playing over hers. It's exhausting and tiresome to hear all the time has no one passes to her son in lax and now girls lax and football. The complaints and whispering never stops.