Originally Posted by Anonymous
Three Teams? Really?

Everybody gets a Trophy.

Have they always had three teams?

Everybody gets a Trophy? Are you kidding me? Your obviously new to girls lax. Yes there has always been 3 teams. Yes every year good D1 committed girls get passed by even though they are very good (my daughter being one). Yes in past years there has been a heavy club influence in deciding the rosters (though it sounds like Long Island Metro has taken steps to rectify it this year). Please be somewhat informed before you post, it cuts down on the silly posts. As far as a Suffolk All Star team being able to beat a Nassau All Star team, are you nuts? The big 3 nassau teams are a combined 34-1 while playing against some of the best teams in the nation. I think your basing this off the success rate of the Y.J.( a mostly suffolk based club) if you are don't forget to factor some of there better players are from nassau. A year ago you would have been right, but not this year. Wait until next year after the 15's are gone, girls lax is really going to be bad on L.I. My prediction is that any L.I. metro team isn't able to compete well against the mid -Atlantic's.