3) Chaminade
4) Ward Melville
5) Lynbrook
6) St. Anthony's
7) Northport
8) Smithtown East
9) Hills East
10) Carey

Massive matchup tonight. #2 in the nation, Massapequa, squares off against #4 in the nation, Syosset!!

Come on now how about this.

1) Massapequa
2) Syosset
3) Chaminade
4) St. Anthony's
5) Northport
6) Connectquot
7) Lynbrook
8) Smithtown East
9) Hills East
10) Ward Melville

Hon men. Carey, SWR, Smithtown West, CSH, West Islip, Sachem N.

Until tonight's game. If loser is Syo they go to #4. If Masapequa loses they just go to #2.

St. Anthonys above Northport and Lynbrook I can see. At least a valid argument can be made for it. But Connetquot at 6???? That's funny. You must be the coach. Ward Melville is still a top 5 team and there isn't a person in the country (outside of Connetquot) that would disagree. A fluke loss to an unproven Connetquot team doesn't drop them to 10 (or even below Connetquot). They are just too strong. Don't get me wrong, Conn is having a nice little season, but they need to win out to be considered a top 10 team and can't be before then. Set up a game with Yorktown. See how that goes.

If a team beats another team, head to head, they should be ranked higher. That is fair--from --WM parent. So, I have no issue with the number 10 slot.

We play chammy next week and then roll into May with a not great remainder of teams to play.

I suspect these rankings mean very little to the boys so I for one am happy to wait till the year is over before ranking teams. If quot or Northport can win in the playoffs against WM, SW, SE, Sachem N, and represent Suffolk against Syosset/Massapequa, they deserve being ranked higher.

That is the game suffolk teams should be watching tonight to see who is the likely Nassau class A opponent...

So wrong, the kids do care and follow lax power - net play - msgv.

Np or quot does not have to wait to be ranked higher than teams they beat. Wake up people. They beat them - done. No SOS needed. Will Syo be ranked over Pequa no.

Pequa
Syo
Chammy
St A
Quot
Nport

I picked the WM loss and I'm not from Northport. Played both. Sorry NP gets the nod. And I dont like them... I like WM, but you just start to slow... And you asked earlier yes Northport would have whooped Yorktown.

Give credit for what teams have done. WM hasn't done enough for top 5 on the island as of now.

Neither has Connetquot. You really believe that they're the 5th best team on LI?? Seriously?? They're not. Not yet. If they beat NP they may be top 10. And just because a team beats another team once does not make them better. By your logic the Knicks are a better team than the Hawks because they beat them two weeks ago. Please.