Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a 91 parent with no ties to either organization, I have to comment on this True Blue group.
1st off based on the coaching of the 7th grade team I would recommend the name be change to True Trash!
These kids are taught to play cheap undisciplined lacrosse.
2nd the parents are so over the top it's unreal. Do any of you even know the basics of the game? Love how the spectator referees from the sidelines scream that EVERY call should be FOR them and EVERY call against them is wrong.
Do you people really pay to have college coaches help out?
Since 91 Orange and Express Orange have beat you, where does that leave you? 5th or 6th best team in the age group? Don't forget there are two other teams in the Express organization that will beat you as well.

Can someone please re-rank the 2017 age group for us.
TRUE TRASH!!!!!!!!!
What a nice ring that has.
Have to agree with a few but not all of the points made here. I"M pretty sure the coaches do not teach them to be undisciplined, some players just think they know everything. Not all of their parents a over the top just a few and they know who they are. I'm not involved with any of the teams mentioned here, but was at the Shamrock shootout and watched a good portion of the 7th grade championship thought it was a solid game at the start. Once 91 took the lead True Blue lost their composure and took a couple of bad penalties, Best part though was they had one Defensemen who was yelling that 91 Sucked at the start was on the field for what seemed like all the 91 goals so I guess Karma is real