I have a child that is a goalie. one year the goalie sustained an injury while playing in a tournament. As we all know goalies are hard to come by and many teams only cary one. The goalie was replaced by , at first ,a goalie from another team, at tournaments where the new goalies team wasn't attending. A few years later , the team 1 year younger, had a goalie sustain an injury within a few days of the start of tournament. My goalie was asked to replace this goalie, not at every game because the schedule conflicted. Now I think we can all agree that at this level of competition replacing a goalie has little effect against scorers, for stoping the rock is very difficult, and I know that some will see this as cheating, but I think this needs to be discussed. The goalies were not replaced to gain advantage, and this is not like inserting a single mid-fielder who's size and speed could radically change the outcome of a game. So for a position as anemic as goalie, where there are so few, and hardly enough to go around, and the position comes with a higher rate of injury, how do we address this situation.