BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 327 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How do you know if it is a yellow jacket parent etc. who is actually posting these things or not.If you think their leader C.R. actually sent out an order for YJ parents etc. to not post on this or any forum you are an idiot.
BOTC has done an all-time record 12-hour visitation rate and 24-hour page serve rate since Sunday evening. There is no other news source dedicated to collecting and disseminating youth news on a 7x24 basis like BOTC. There is no other community dedicated to a frank discussion of local issues.

Now, we can tell you that attendance was taken at 8:54pm on Sunday night 4:39pm on Monday afternoon here B-OTC and the usual folks checked-in as they do on most days.

Well it looks like the CR vs. LM steel cage match has cooled off, entertaining while it lasted. Doesn't seem possible that there are 10,000 views per day for this thread, but I guess in the wake of the show down, everyone still wants to see if anything is being said. Not too much fun to watch when only one side of the matchup is allowed to wrestle. Time to go back to the boys threads, they are even more entertaining than the girls.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But the coach from ACME UNIVERSITY wants my kid to play and will give us money to come to north dakota where she can major in widgit making.

She just Committed and posted it on her club website and on her facebook page

She'll have to go to the University of Shanghai, they dont make widgets in the USA anymore . . . .

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by CageSage
How do you know if it is a yellow jacket parent etc. who is actually posting these things or not.If you think their leader C.R. actually sent out an order for YJ parents etc. to not post on this or any forum you are an idiot.
BOTC has done an all-time record 12-hour visitation rate and 24-hour page serve rate since Sunday evening. There is no other news source dedicated to collecting and disseminating youth news on a 7x24 basis like BOTC. There is no other community dedicated to a frank discussion of local issues.

Now, we can tell you that attendance was taken at 8:54pm on Sunday night 4:39pm on Monday afternoon here B-OTC and the usual folks checked-in as they do on most days.

Well it looks like the CR vs. LM steel cage match has cooled off, entertaining while it lasted. Doesn't seem possible that there are 10,000 views per day for this thread, but I guess in the wake of the show down, everyone still wants to see if anything is being said. Not too much fun to watch when only one side of the matchup is allowed to wrestle. Time to go back to the boys threads, they are even more entertaining than the girls.

I have not gone anywhere, nor regrettably have I heard from CR's attorney, if you are interested. As far as a "Steal Cage" matchup, I never saw it that way. It really isn't a fair fight. CR is at a huge disadvantage with me simply because I am well within my rights to opine, and satirize, and I also have no connection to her in any way where she can unleash her wrath on me.

Now, do I have any bullets left in my gun (metaphorically speaking?) You betcha' I do. CR is very wise to not take me on. While I am disappointed, should Ms. Rose's negative behavior get posted on BOTC, and should I feel that she is being bitchy to any young lady, I can and I will deal with her.

CR needs to ponder this when dealing with me...Fair Fight is an oxymoron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry M.
I have not gone anywhere, nor regrettably have I heard from CR's attorney, if you are interested. As far as a "Steal Cage" matchup, I never saw it that way. It really isn't a fair fight. CR is at a huge disadvantage with me simply because I am well within my rights to opine, and satirize, and I also have no connection to her in any way where she can unleash her wrath on me.

Now, do I have any bullets left in my gun (metaphorically speaking?) You betcha' I do. CR is very wise to not take me on. While I am disappointed, should Ms. Rose's negative behavior get posted on BOTC, and should I feel that she is being bitchy to any young lady, I can and I will deal with her.

I really feel CR is so scared right now. For too long it was her way or no way at all, and her arrogance seems to have caught up to her. She messed with the wrong hombre. People are beginning to realize what she truly stands for and PARENTS AND COLLEGE COACHES ARE GROWING TIRED OF HER.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site needs an in house psychiatrist , can you say obsessive behavior

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really feel CR is so scared right now. For too long it was her way or no way at all, and her arrogance seems to have caught up to her. She messed with the wrong hombre. People are beginning to realize what she truly stands for and PARENTS AND COLLEGE COACHES ARE GROWING TIRED OF HER.

NO they are growing more and more JEALOUS of the wonderful things she has done for LI lax girls!!!!! Do bad for your stinky daughter and all her friends! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is something even scarier ,they let people like you have children. You have gotten no response from your obvious try to instigate because no one has any idea what you are trying to say. Is the YJ the best organization for everyone, absolutely not.Do they usually have the absolute best team on long island at any age group,absolutely yes. Do CR make a lot of money because of it ,absolutely
They just cant stop shooting off there mouths and bragging, even when CR says to stop, obnoxious to the core

You can't stand the proud YJ blue parents and CR. That's because your daughter is not good enough to be on a skilled YJ blue team, so its eating your insides out reading about this ,isn't it. Go cry with the other town team non athletic girls and their parents. You cannot get away with all the crying you do at the crappy town games. LOL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is something even scarier ,they let people like you have children. You have gotten no response from your obvious try to instigate because no one has any idea what you are trying to say. Is the YJ the best organization for everyone, absolutely not.Do they usually have the absolute best team on long island at any age group,absolutely yes. Do CR make a lot of money because of it ,absolutely
They just cant stop shooting off there mouths and bragging, even when CR says to stop, obnoxious to the core

You can't stand the proud YJ blue parents and CR. That's because your daughter is not good enough to be on a skilled YJ blue team, so its eating your insides out reading about this ,isn't it. Go cry with the other town team non athletic girls and their parents. You cannot get away with all the crying you do at the crappy town games. LOL!

This one must have chewed through the muzzle. And on display is the absolute need for a muzzle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are in need of some serious psychological help. You do realize you are talking about kids? What is the name of God is worng with you? Get some help fast!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are in need of some serious psychological help. You do realize you are talking about kids? What is the name of God is worng with you? Get some help fast!

We are also dealing with parents who push their non athletic kids to play sports and are very jealous of the skilled , gifted athletic kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO they are growing more and more JEALOUS of the wonderful things she has done for LI lax girls!!!!! Do bad for your stinky daughter and all her friends! LOL

Classic YJ parent, very sad. Keep it up and you will see how the college coaches will react.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man o man you exemplify "that" parent. Every team has one, but wow your posts take home first prize. To make a point you slam kids that you, the expert, have decided are non athletic, fyi not just parents read this blog. I wish your player the best of luck, sounds like the first hurdle may be at home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you seem to be missing the point, EVERYONE can now make a yj team, they're out of numbers in some age groups (if you can't do the math that means over 100 kids rostered for one age group) so i doubt anyone's crying sour grapes because the didn't make a team, if you can write a check you can play yj lax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are also dealing with parents who push their non athletic kids to play sports and are very jealous of the skilled , gifted athletic kids.
I would bet my last dollar that this is a parent of one of those Y.J. players that play on the old green team , but shoot there moths off because they bought there kid onto a team. either way this person is a bad parent and a worse human, total loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess as to why no YJ parent posts on this site anymore is this is all so boring

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you seem to be missing the point, EVERYONE can now make a yj team, they're out of numbers in some age groups (if you can't do the math that means over 100 kids rostered for one age group) so i doubt anyone's crying sour grapes because the didn't make a team, if you can write a check you can play yj lax

NOT the BLUE team, LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would bet my last dollar that this is a parent of one of those Y.J. players that play on the old green team , but shoot there moths off because they bought there kid onto a team. either way this person is a bad parent and a worse human, total loser

NOT on a BLUE TEAM!! Jealous Parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

College Coaches, make sure you ask if the YJ player is on Blue "A" or Blue "B" or Blue "C" or Blue "D" or Blue "E". Everyone should spread this message because CR's attempt to have multiple blue teams was just a deceitful ploy to confuse college coaches, screw over the "true YJ blue" players, and keep the money coming in. And as Larry mentioned previously, this is my opinion so you can't sue me CR!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea and you can watch all the YJ kids get scooped up by the college coaches no matter what team there on just like all the other previous years!! Sit by your computer and spread your stupid opinion all you want because at least the YJ can list where these kids are going to school. Show us all the other clubs for class of 2013 they have so few they are embarrassed to post and can't compete. YJ began class of 2014 commits already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do realize that college coaches are looking at individuals right? They are NOT recruiting a team. The tournaments/showcase events are what matter.
If a kid has the stuff and is seen on any team that a college coach is watching, they will be found.
The exposure is what is important, so if the team your child is on is going to these events, doesn't matter what team he/she is on.
YJ do not have the front seat, however, they do know what events to attend.
My kid attends a non power lacrosse school and we live in a non lacrosse feeding area, yet we still had a college coach watching a game the other day. Go figure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NOT on a BLUE TEAM!! Jealous Parent.
Not jealous at all, not every one has to follow the rest of the heard. you and your daughter are just numbers in a huge machine, and if you are so proud and sure your daughter is the best , put your name out there and stop hiding, where does your daughter play school ball , let us all go marvel at her super elevated level of talent so at the end of every game we can throw roses at her feet. your a loser and I feel sorry for your daughter. I bet she is embarrassed to have such a big mouth loser as a parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do realize that college coaches are looking at individuals right? They are NOT recruiting a team. The tournaments/showcase events are what matter.
If a kid has the stuff and is seen on any team that a college coach is watching, they will be found.
The exposure is what is important, so if the team your child is on is going to these events, doesn't matter what team he/she is on.
YJ do not have the front seat, however, they do know what events to attend.
My kid attends a non power lacrosse school and we live in a non lacrosse feeding area, yet we still had a college coach watching a game the other day. Go figure.

When a skilled,gifted lax player gets stuck on a crappy team, the skilled player will play crappy!!!!! That's the way it is and is unfortunate !!! Just look at the skilled players on their town team, they don't play well because they are stuck playing with non athletic kids!!!! YOUR KIDS!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yea and you can watch all the YJ kids get scooped up by the college coaches no matter what team there on just like all the other previous years!! Sit by your computer and spread your stupid opinion all you want because at least the YJ can list where these kids are going to school. Show us all the other clubs for class of 2013 they have so few they are embarrassed to post and can't compete. YJ began class of 2014 commits already.

Many of the other clubs do list their 2013 commitments, and many lists have been published here. Liberty commits were most recently published here, for instance. There are fewer commits because there are fewer players on the other clubs' teams. YJ has a larger program, ergo more commitments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Not jealous at all, not every one has to follow the rest of the heard. you and your daughter are just numbers in a huge machine, and if you are so proud and sure your daughter is the best , put your name out there and stop hiding, where does your daughter play school ball , let us all go marvel at her super elevated level of talent so at the end of every game we can throw roses at her feet. your a loser and I feel sorry for your daughter. I bet she is embarrassed to have such a big mouth loser as a parent" Is this post a joke or are there really people this clueless.Yes he should post his daughters name so morons like you can attack her and become obsessed with making her life as horrible as your daughters probably is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one thing I have learned in life is that more often than not those " really skilled players " end up working for those "really stinky or non athletic ones" . good luck to ALL our kids this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"one thing I have learned in life is that more often than not those " really skilled players " end up working for those "really stinky or non athletic ones" . good luck to ALL our kids this season." so says the parent of a stinky non athletic kid who appears to not have learned very much in life.I know of many very successful people who were former athletes of note.Now your just be prejudiced against good athletes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
herd not heard

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Not jealous at all, not every one has to follow the rest of the heard. you and your daughter are just numbers in a huge machine, and if you are so proud and sure your daughter is the best , put your name out there and stop hiding, where does your daughter play school ball , let us all go marvel at her super elevated level of talent so at the end of every game we can throw roses at her feet. your a loser and I feel sorry for your daughter. I bet she is embarrassed to have such a big mouth loser as a parent" Is this post a joke or are there really people this clueless.Yes he should post his daughters name so morons like you can attack her and become obsessed with making her life as horrible as your daughters probably is.
Most posters on this blog have more class then a Y.J. parent , and I don't think most non Y.J. parents would hold the stupidity a Y.J. parent against the player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NOT the BLUE team, LOL
sure you all get to say your on blue now. I don't understand why any parent that reads this blog would want there daughter to play for an organization that would allow parents like this to be a part of it. Please parents , if your daughter is truly a good player, she will get picked up. Please stop supporting the blue & gold hate machine. Have faith in your daughters like we , outside the jackets, do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one thing I have learned in life is that more often than not those " really skilled players " end up working for those "really stinky or non athletic ones" . good luck to ALL our kids this season.

That is actually not true at all!!! What you are missing is that most "really skilled" players worked their butt off to get that skill! That work ethic,drive and discipline usually translates into success in the real world! Don't hate on the kids who try the hardest to make yourself feel better, it is really pathetic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue A, Blue B, Blue C, Blue D, Blue E, Blue F, Blue G.....etc?????????????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no what I am , Is the proud parent of 2 very skilled players and a " stinky non athletic" child who has 3.9 at a very good university. My point is that some of the adults on this board sound alot like children boasting that " my dads stronger than your dad". Enjoy your children for who they are and the enjoyment they get from playing a wonderful GAME.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

That is actually not true at all!!! What you are missing is that most "really skilled" players worked their butt off to get that skill! That work ethic,drive and discipline usually translates into success in the real world! Don't hate on the kids who try the hardest to make yourself feel better, it is really pathetic!
The only thing I can see thats pathetic in this conversation is that the biggest achievement you hold for your daughter seems to lie on the lacrosse field. I hope that I'm wrong. I wish her the best of luck in whatever she does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by libertydad

The only thing I can see thats pathetic in this conversation is that the biggest achievement you hold for your daughter seems to lie on the lacrosse field. I hope that I'm wrong. I wish her the best of luck in whatever she does.

How do you infer that? She is a hard worker in the class room and everywhere else! Don't get it twisted! My issue was that the post painted a picture that a "skilled player" could only be a "dumb jock" and would not be successful in life after lax! In fact most employers love to hire successful athletes for their work ethic,determination and discipline! Enjoy your daughter and be grateful she has the opportunities she does. It will go fast! There is no need to label any kid! It is ok to root for them all to be healthy and succesful no matter what club they play for, even though you want to beat them! competition is good!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be realistic, at each YJ age level there are maybe 8 players that are top, the rest of you are here for profit and cash flow purposes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you infer that? She is a hard worker in the class room and everywhere else! Don't get it twisted! My issue was that the post painted a picture that a "skilled player" could only be a "dumb jock" and would not be successful in life after lax! In fact most employers love to hire successful athletes for their work ethic,determination and discipline! Enjoy your daughter and be grateful she has the opportunities she does. It will go fast! There is no need to label any kid! It is ok to root for them all to be healthy and succesful no matter what club they play for, even though you want to beat them! competition is good!!!
You were the one labeling girls as un-athletic and not as talented , and now you have the nerve to be offended

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were the one labeling girls as un-athletic and not as talented , and now you have the nerve to be offended

That wasn't me who wrote the first post. I guess it is hard to figure that out though. my bad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 of the 12 players named to the Newsday Girls Lacrosse Players to Watch list are Yellow Jackets - Congratulatons to all, a very talented group of young ladies

http://www.newsday.com/sports/high-school/girls-lacrosse/girls-lacrosse-players-to-watch-1.3626455#1

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Dang, defenders are underrepresented on that list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 of the 12 players named to the Newsday Girls Lacrosse Players to Watch list are Yellow Jackets - Congratulatons to all, a very talented group of young ladies

http://www.newsday.com/sports/high-school/girls-lacrosse/girls-lacrosse-players-to-watch-1.3626455#1

They all deserve congrats! And yes, 9 may be YJ, but 7 are from Suffolk schools and 2 are from GC - both areas whose talented lax players frequently play for YJ rather than another club.

Like Reply Quote
Page 44 of 327 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard