BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous]I'm sorry to say your kid is on the road to be a text book case of burnt out. Yes, it starts with a lunatic father.

Nah, the kid wants to go and he loves it....no need to worry about burnout. Anyway, what should he do on a cold day? Stay home and watch tv or play Xbox? Not his style, he is an active kid who loves to learn all kinds of stuff, he is a good little player and a better student (so far). Things like this are rewards for reading books, studying for and doing well on tests (too many of those I think) and doing homework on his own w/o being asked. Try it, be proud of your kid(s) and feel free to let them know that hard work pays off. If that makes me a looney, then I plead guilty.

todd Moron ivich.

Derek Jeter

You certainly sound a lot more like Marinovich's dad than Jeter's. Jeter's dad has class is not an arrogant [lacrosse]. I feel bad for your kid. If you are like this when he is in 3rd grade, I can't imagine what you will be like going forward. [/quot

Moron ovich, arrogant [lacrosse]? At least get the grade right (it is 2nd!) as you call me names. Things must be great wherever you are Mr Wonderful. Have a blessed day.

2nd grade, even worse.

Thank you for your input. It is greatly appreciated.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to meet this 1 idiot on the sidelines of these games. Smack him around a little bit. Just enough to make home whimper. He needs to be humbled. But I bet he's gonna say how he can't be beat, he and his son are invincible. Guy sounds like a real tool.

Whoooa! Easy there, Cankle Kid! You want none of this! I can't be beat; my son and I are invincible!

All this talk of burning out makes you sound like a bunch of quitter sissies. I don't know about your kids, but mine actually likes to play sports. You force your kids to go to lax? If so, please pull him from the team before his attitude soils the winners on the team. Weakness is more contagious than chicken pox! If you don't believe me, look no further than your own kids. They obviously caught if from all of you with your "practice during the winter is too much" attitudes. My kids sense of self and superior attitude will shield him from your families' poor attitude like a force field, but I can't help the rest of the team. Maybe if they stick close to my kid, a little bit of his charm, good looks and superior play will rub off on them. It's worth a shot! Until then, have your kids practicing their behind the back, weak hand shots. They'll be as good as my kid was last year before you know it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry to say your kid is on the road to be a text book case of burnt out. Yes, it starts with a lunatic father.

Nah, the kid wants to go and he loves it....no need to worry about burnout. Anyway, what should he do on a cold day? Stay home and watch tv or play Xbox? Not his style, he is an active kid who loves to learn all kinds of stuff, he is a good little player and a better student (so far). Things like this are rewards for reading books, studying for and doing well on tests (too many of those I think) and doing homework on his own w/o being asked. Try it, be proud of your kid(s) and feel free to let them know that hard work pays off. If that makes me a looney, then I plead guilty.

todd Moron ivich.

Derek Jeter

You certainly sound a lot more like Marinovich's dad than Jeter's. Jeter's dad has class is not an arrogant [lacrosse]. I feel bad for your kid. If you are like this when he is in 3rd grade, I can't imagine what you will be like going forward.

Hey, first of all, I'm the arrogent guy, Bagel Balls! This guy's not gonna steal my thunder! But I dig his attitude. He and I will have a great time. He sounds like a winner, too! Thank god there's at least one more on the team! And for the record, we are not pushing our kids, we're supporting them! Some kids have it in them and some don't. Don't feel bad that your kid doesn't have it. I'm sure he can still play for Legacy or Empire. They have B teams right???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't legacy just win 2x's? Surprised you haven't jumped ship. Your superstar couldn't carry the team to victory being the winner he is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to meet this 1 idiot on the sidelines of these games. Smack him around a little bit. Just enough to make home whimper. He needs to be humbled. But I bet he's gonna say how he can't be beat, he and his son are invincible. Guy sounds like a real tool.

Whoooa! Easy there, Cankle Kid! You want none of this! I can't be beat; my son and I are invincible!

All this talk of burning out makes you sound like a bunch of quitter sissies. I don't know about your kids, but mine actually likes to play sports. You force your kids to go to lax? If so, please pull him from the team before his attitude soils the winners on the team. Weakness is more contagious than chicken pox! If you don't believe me, look no further than your own kids. They obviously caught if from all of you with your "practice during the winter is too much" attitudes. My kids sense of self and superior attitude will shield him from your families' poor attitude like a force field, but I can't help the rest of the team. Maybe if they stick close to my kid, a little bit of his charm, good looks and superior play will rub off on them. It's worth a shot! Until then, have your kids practicing their behind the back, weak hand shots. They'll be as good as my kid was last year before you know it!

phoney

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't legacy just win 2x's? Surprised you haven't jumped ship. Your superstar couldn't carry the team to victory being the winner he is

Is that an invite, Rabbit Feet? Believe me, I put him on 91 because it has a history of winning. Legacy has a history of playing 2nd, 3rd or 4th fiddle. If they are better at the end of the season, then I'm certain my kid will be welcome. He'll be the best on that team too. Swallow those cold hard facts like an ice cube!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

phoney

On the contrary, I'm the only one on here being real. The rest of you are fooling yourself and will find out soon that your son isn't as good as you thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is a loser. 2nd grade shouldn't even be a topic here. How embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your a follower not a leader. Got it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is a loser. 2nd grade shouldn't even be a topic here. How embarrassing.

The only loser here is you, Felafel Face. If there's enough people to make a second grade travel team, then people should be talking about how to make them better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your a follower not a leader. Got it

No, I'm a winner, Braciole Thumbs. And so is my son. He shouldn't have to play with kids that don't share his drive for greatness, skill and/or intensity. I'd rather him play with kid's whose parents can appreciate the value of hard work. Not with chumps who think practicing in the winter will burn their little babies out. That attitude is weak and pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, Knuckle Nuts... I've gotta come clean.

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
noun: satire

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature;

You people get so wrapped up into 2nd grade lax that it's insane. Settle down and enjoy the show. There's lots of growing to do. smile

Happy Holidays!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only loser here is you, Felafel Face. If there's enough people to make a second grade travel team, then people should be talking about how to make them better.

Seems like a lot of people are against what this guy is saying. I happen to disagree. If kids do well in school and have the desire to play sports throughout the winter, let them.

Burnout happens when YOU PUSH your kids to do something that they are not inclined to do on their own. That doesn't mean I'm into seeing my kids in 2-a-days, or more than once a week during winter for that matter. But they are 7 yr old kids. Last time I checked, they have endless energy and my kids too love the game and enjoy working hard.

To each their own...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

You people get so wrapped up into 2nd grade lax that it's insane. Settle down and enjoy the show. There's lots of growing to do. smile

Happy Holidays!

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun

Happy Holidays!

well played. I was suspicious because a world-class [lacrosse] typically won't also make caddyshack references. that fact that we believed you were serious is a sad commentary on the state of youth sports

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun

Happy Holidays!

When I find out who you are, I'll have my 7 year old, playing up, steroid taking, private lesson taking, d-pole using Brian S fired up son kick your [lacrosse].... Peace be with you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun

Happy Holidays!

When I find out who you are, I'll have my 7 year old, playing up, steroid taking, private lesson taking, d-pole using Brian S fired up son kick your [lacrosse].... Peace be with you!

Haha! I was just having fun guys! Listen, I get wrapped up in all that goes along with travel lax just like everyone else. It's incredibly hard not to. But hey, let's all have some fun this winter, spring and summer and watch our boys grow in some pretty darn good lax players!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun

Happy Holidays!

Haha! I was just having fun guys! Listen, I get wrapped up in all that goes along with travel lax just like everyone else. It's incredibly hard not to. But hey, let's all have some fun this winter, spring and summer and watch our boys grow in some pretty darn good lax players!

You are not off the hook even if I get to use the pool house!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record, I DON'T have a pool house! But I did build one for a client once!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record, I DON'T have a pool house! But I did build one for a client once!

I hope at least you have the hot wife and that she hasn't left you. Feel free to be careful how you answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope at least you have the hot wife and that she hasn't left you. Feel free to be careful how you answer.

I'm not gonna lie, my wife is pretty hot smile And she's stuck with me! We have 5 boys, she's not going anywhere!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry why do u post this CRAP

Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Larry why do u post this CRAP

Are you jealous that the poster has a hot wife? I am!! At my age I'd settle for a luke warm wife. BTW, I didn't post it. I only post under my name when I do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not gonna lie, my wife is pretty hot smile And she's stuck with me! We have 5 boys, she's not going anywhere!

5 boys, now that is funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Larry why do u post this CRAP [/quote

What are you some sort of monk? Maybe you thought that you were on Back of the Altar?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does a coach tell the team to show up an hour before the game begins and then he strolls in 10 minutes before the game starts, if you are not going to take this serious then you should consider not coaching . We all know the coaches do not pay to play but the entire team does and it is not right !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noticed the same thing at another tournament with one of the HIgh School coaches that are running a 25 team . Dad warmed the team up and coach showed up just before faceoff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noticed the same thing at another tournament with one of the HIgh School coaches that are running a 25 team . Dad warmed the team up and coach showed up just before faceoff

Sound like the old Titans Coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that's why there are no more Titans

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are doing it for the free tuition not to coach and teach the kids, I have never seen coaches have 2nd graders during practice do line drills 40 yards long and do it for 45 minutes, keep that for your less then average high school team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same org

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's useless. Kids don't enjoy it at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people know how to coach little kids. Some people don't. He thinks we're his varsity parents that will just kiss his [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Figure it would be different with JS kid on the team . She wasn't @ the tournament that I saw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's useless. Kids don't enjoy it at all.

Tell the directors, don't be a loser posting here. Step up for your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? There's a thread for 2nd graders? Came on here to look at info for a tournament and I had to make sure this was real. You dads need to get a life. Your kids are 8

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard