BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
think this is a mahassett garden city thing

Pool houses and mansions, and pool boys maybe. Crazy people on here. Including Us reading it .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still seems a lot about you. So much anger. This is now just too much fun.

So this is fun? Now I'm being funny? What do you mean I'm funny? You mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little [lacrosse] up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to [lacrosse]' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the [lacrosse] am I funny, what the [lacrosse] is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Go get you your shinebox... I'll be practicing with my boy (who loves the [lacrosse] out of me, by the way).

Excuses are for the weak!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious as why captain America didn't play his superior athlete up a year.

Captain America. I like that! I was always more partial to Tony Stark, but I'll take it! That would make you one of the Wonder Twins then, right? Shape of a bucket! Form of water! Hands down, the weakest and most boring of the Superfriends. And he did last year. And he was great because he has an innate drive to succeed. Unlike this other chump who thinks the team will be successful without consistent practice. Laziness is contagious. Keep away from my son and I. We're winners. We want to work. We don't hide behind minimum requirements. Up your game, coach. I may be the only one saying it, but believe me, more feel the same way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y

So this is fun? Now I'm being funny? What do you mean I'm funny? You mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little [lacrosse] up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to [lacrosse]' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the [lacrosse] am I funny, what the [lacrosse] is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Go get you your shinebox... I'll be practicing with my boy (who loves the [lacrosse] out of me, by the way).

Still seems too much about you, keep telling yourself about how loved you are and it will come true. I'll see you at the boys practice "coach".

Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y

Still seems too much about you, keep telling yourself about how loved you are and it will come true. I'll see you at the boys practice "coach".

Too funny.

Don't hate me because I'm loved, Baby Teeth. I'm loved because I'm active in my children's lives. You should try it, instead of trying to avoid having to take him to practice. I'll be at practice Chisel Chest. Ill be the one with the awesome kid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you guys think Fiore and Brock are the reason the Geese have had quick success, or because they have more talent and practice more?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's like driving past an accident on the side of the road. every one slows down to watch. you 2 are ridiculous.

and don't you know the people who pound their chest about how great they are, how much money they have, etc, are usually the ones with issues in those areas.

want more practice? sign up for a clinic, find him a wall. everything else will fall into place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you guys think Fiore and Brock are the reason the Geese have had quick success, or because they have more talent and practice more?

Equal talent. When two teams have equal talent, who will win? Let me answer that for you. The team that practices more.

2 + 2 = 4
Talent + Practice = Success

Period.

Done.

Captain America OUT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's like driving past an accident on the side of the road. every one slows down to watch. you 2 are ridiculous.

and don't you know the people who pound their chest about how great they are, how much money they have, etc, are usually the ones with issues in those areas.

want more practice? sign up for a clinic, find him a wall. everything else will fall into place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG Crazy

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First or last, Big Cat. That's the sign on the path to success. You want to let things fall into place? I promise they'll fall into the middle of the pack. Taste that reality, Camel Hoof.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep up with the class, Slack Jaw. I want more team practice. He's on the wall every day. He does a weekly clinic. That is not helping the team become more cohesive (that means to become more unified and well integrated. I don't know if the schools in Alabama or Mississippi or wherever you're from teach you those kids of words). Team practices make great teams. Individual practices make great individuals. It's not astrophysics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who wrote this? Fiore or Brock? My guess is Brock because when in such a situation you would place the other person's name before your own so to throw off the reader. Smooth move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y

Too funny.

Don't hate me because I'm loved, Baby Teeth. I'm loved because I'm active in my children's lives. You should try it, instead of trying to avoid having to take him to practice. I'll be at practice Chisel Chest. Ill be the one with the awesome kid.

Would you rather be loved or feared? You sound pretty hostile and volatile, so my bet is feared. I'll bet you'll be screaming at that awesome kid when he doesn't measure up to your twisted view. Hopefully he can keep up with my boy, he'll be leading in his own way. Just tell Awesome to try to keep up!

And remind him to pay attention to his awesome coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y

Too funny.

Would you rather be loved or feared? You sound pretty hostile and volatile, so my bet is feared. I'll bet you'll be screaming at that awesome kid when he doesn't measure up to your twisted view. Hopefully he can keep up with my boy, he'll be leading in his own way. Just tell Awesome to try to keep up!

In his own way? What does that mean? He'll be the Line Leader in the parade of mediocrity? No thanks. Not our style. My kid will lead by making pin-point passes and ripping corners. It's what we do, Banana Chin. My view of my kid is spot on. Born to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y

Too funny.

In his own way? What does that mean? He'll be the Line Leader in the parade of mediocrity? No thanks. Not our style. My kid will lead by making pin-point passes and ripping corners. It's what we do, Banana Chin. My view of my kid is spot on. Born to win.

In his own way, and while he is leading, he'll be watching out for your son too. Don't worry, my boy is a great teammate and because he is talented and works hard he'll be out there when the game is on the line. And you and your son will just say, Thank You!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From US Lacrosse, this should be readby parents of kids this age, or any age
http://www.uslacrosse.org/multimedi...rmula-for-developing-elite-athletes.aspx

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't hate me because I'm loved, Baby Teeth. I'm loved because I'm active in my children's lives. You should try it, instead of trying to avoid having to take him to practice. I'll be at practice Chisel Chest. Ill be the one with the awesome kid. [/quote]

And remind him to pay attention to his awesome coaches. [/quote]

In his own way? What does that mean? He'll be the Line Leader in the parade of mediocrity? No thanks. Not our style. My kid will lead by making pin-point passes and ripping corners. It's what we do, Banana Chin. My view of my kid is spot on. Born to win. [/quote]

In his own way, and while he is leading, he'll be watching out for your son too. Don't worry, my boy is a great teammate and because he is talented and works hard he'll be out there when the game is on the line. And you and your son will just say, Thank You! [/quote]

That's great, Bubble Cheeks. Here's what you need to remember though, we've all seen the team play. I'm not worried about my kid being on the field at the end. He'll be there; being carried on the shoulders of his teammates after the game winner. He's the true player. Strong stick skills, hustles and fights for ground balls, plays defense like a pitbull and has the balls to take the shot when needed. Like I said, a pure winner. Your kid might be good enough to be second best though, Ostrich Calves. Nothing wrong with that.

As Judge Smails said, the world needs ditch diggers too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And remind him to pay attention to his awesome coaches. [/quote]

In his own way? What does that mean? He'll be the Line Leader in the parade of mediocrity? No thanks. Not our style. My kid will lead by making pin-point passes and ripping corners. It's what we do, Banana Chin. My view of my kid is spot on. Born to win. [/quote]

In his own way, and while he is leading, he'll be watching out for your son too. Don't worry, my boy is a great teammate and because he is talented and works hard he'll be out there when the game is on the line. And you and your son will just say, Thank You! [/quote]

That's great, Bubble Cheeks. Here's what you need to remember though, we've all seen the team play. I'm not worried about my kid being on the field at the end. He'll be there; being carried on the shoulders of his teammates after the game winner. He's the true player. Strong stick skills, hustles and fights for ground balls, plays defense like a pitbull and has the balls to take the shot when needed. Like I said, a pure winner. Your kid might be good enough to be second best though, Ostrich Calves. Nothing wrong with that.

As Judge Smails said, the world needs ditch diggers too.

[/quote]

That kid better be that good and getting a lot better, but I'd bet not. Unfortunately the whole team and all of us parents will have to deal with you. Worse, the only carrying going on for you will be your boy carrying your enormous ego on his back. Over time it is going to wear him down. And he will know to blame you when he unfortunately figures out that what held him back was you.

Just remember to remind him to say - "Thank You".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From US Lacrosse, this should be readby parents of kids this age, or any age
http://www.uslacrosse.org/multimedi...rmula-for-developing-elite-athletes.aspx

From the article - - "The findings indicate that Olympians were involved in an average of three sports per year until age 14, which belies the notion that early specialization is critical to long-term success. Multi-sport play appeared to be beneficial to these Olympians."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Larry Miller going wake up from his COMA and monitor the site. Great language being used on here hat kids are most likely reading. You guys are a class act, be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to meet this 1 idiot on the sidelines of these games. Smack him around a little bit. Just enough to make home whimper. He needs to be humbled. But I bet he's gonna say how he can't be beat, he and his son are invincible. Guy sounds like a real tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is not for real and if he is- the rest of you sit back and enjoy his antics as a side show. You'll know who he is right away. Stop baiting him... Your 2025 thread has become a farce and your kids have barely played lax in their little lives. What- 2 yrs under their belts...? Belts from Carter's or Osh Kosh- their babies. Enjoy your kids and stop responding to some HS kid or actual lunatic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are talking about second graders correct ? wow am I glad my kids are aged out of travel lax . Seven year old All Americans in the making! I hope your kids don't turn out like their fathers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is hilarious. Can't figure out if this guy is serious or not. If serious, got to be the most ignorant dad on this site (and that is a hard thing to do). Talking about 8 year olds? Pinpoint passes? Ripping corners? LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team are we talking about here. you two pineapples are classic jerk offs. would love to come down to field and watch your all americans play. hopefully I can pick u 2 out of the peanut gallery and give yous the slap u deserve. I would bet all the tea in china your kids don't even play lax. deff sounds like soccer dads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is hilarious. Can't figure out if this guy is serious or not. If serious, got to be the most ignorant dad on this site (and that is a hard thing to do). Talking about 8 year olds? Pinpoint passes? Ripping corners? LOL!

Has to be joking! Can someone really be that much of a d*%k head?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wolfpack is totally overrated. Coach is horrible. No clue about Lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wolfpack is totally overrated. Coach is horrible. No clue about Lacrosse.

Wolfpack is 2024

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If youthful think that anyone from Wolfpack is going to feed into this garbage your wrong but nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day at DLT today! Workin' hard and gettin' better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must a bored soul if you have to advertise that. It's a long , long , road buddy. Nice to get excited about an eight year old clinic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry to say your kid is on the road to be a text book case of burnt out. Yes, it starts with a lunatic father.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must a bored soul if you have to advertise that. It's a long , long , road buddy. Nice to get excited about an eight year old clinic.

And what does your needing to reply say about you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry to say your kid is on the road to be a text book case of burnt out. Yes, it starts with a lunatic father.

Nah, the kid wants to go and he loves it....no need to worry about burnout. Anyway, what should he do on a cold day? Stay home and watch tv or play Xbox? Not his style, he is an active kid who loves to learn all kinds of stuff, he is a good little player and a better student (so far). Things like this are rewards for reading books, studying for and doing well on tests (too many of those I think) and doing homework on his own w/o being asked. Try it, be proud of your kid(s) and feel free to let them know that hard work pays off. If that makes me a looney, then I plead guilty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, the kid wants to go and he loves it....no need to worry about burnout. Anyway, what should he do on a cold day? Stay home and watch tv or play Xbox? Not his style, he is an active kid who loves to learn all kinds of stuff, he is a good little player and a better student (so far). Things like this are rewards for reading books, studying for and doing well on tests (too many of those I think) and doing homework on his own w/o being asked. Try it, be proud of your kid(s) and feel free to let them know that hard work pays off. If that makes me a looney, then I plead guilty.

todd Moron ivich.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

todd Moron ivich.

Derek Jeter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

todd Moron ivich.

Derek Jeter

You certainly sound a lot more like Marinovich's dad than Jeter's. Jeter's dad has class is not an arrogant [lacrosse]. I feel bad for your kid. If you are like this when he is in 3rd grade, I can't imagine what you will be like going forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]I'm sorry to say your kid is on the road to be a text book case of burnt out. Yes, it starts with a lunatic father.

todd Moron ivich.

Derek Jeter

You certainly sound a lot more like Marinovich's dad than Jeter's. Jeter's dad has class is not an arrogant [lacrosse]. I feel bad for your kid. If you are like this when he is in 3rd grade, I can't imagine what you will be like going forward. [/quot

Moron ovich, arrogant [lacrosse]? At least get the grade right (it is 2nd!) as you call me names. Things must be great wherever you are Mr Wonderful. Have a blessed day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]I'm sorry to say your kid is on the road to be a text book case of burnt out. Yes, it starts with a lunatic father.

todd Moron ivich.

Derek Jeter

You certainly sound a lot more like Marinovich's dad than Jeter's. Jeter's dad has class is not an arrogant [lacrosse]. I feel bad for your kid. If you are like this when he is in 3rd grade, I can't imagine what you will be like going forward. [/quot

Moron ovich, arrogant [lacrosse]? At least get the grade right (it is 2nd!) as you call me names. Things must be great wherever you are Mr Wonderful. Have a blessed day.

2nd grade, even worse.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard