BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 25 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 24 25
Re: Age Verification
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Without identifying a particular kid, one of them looks like hrs 16.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
college coaches have always said...when do we get them on campus? They don't care...this whole reclass thing may explain why LI sucks so bad at the UA tournament....all their guys are a year younger

I understand that fact but the Edge is H-edge-ing their bets that the players will PG or reclass and havnt as of yet done so. If I were that player I wont do a PG Id red shirt on my dime and practice with the team.

The middie "committed" from Edge when is he committed for? Has he a verbal because he is in 9th grade? and is no longer in 8th grade yet he plays in a 2019 bracket.

Apparently it is their 6'3 200+ D guy. He's not committed but has offers from attending camps. He is a reclassified 2019. His brother did the same thing and is going to JHU next year.

Take a look at this picture via the link below, they have a bunch of huge kids on the team, which is 6'3"?

http://instagram.com/p/vgj0CbktxN/

Does the Edge hire [lacrosse] coaches or are those "13 year olds" all gigantic. Must be a lot of fun for these kids to beat up on younger players. Joy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
college coaches have always said...when do we get them on campus? They don't care...this whole reclass thing may explain why LI sucks so bad at the UA tournament....all their guys are a year younger

I understand that fact but the Edge is H-edge-ing their bets that the players will PG or reclass and havnt as of yet done so. If I were that player I wont do a PG Id red shirt on my dime and practice with the team.

The middie "committed" from Edge when is he committed for? Has he a verbal because he is in 9th grade? and is no longer in 8th grade yet he plays in a 2019 bracket.

Apparently it is their 6'3 200+ D guy. He's not committed but has offers from attending camps. He is a reclassified 2019. His brother did the same thing and is going to JHU next year.

Wonderful. The Edge is having a 6'3" 200 lb 2018 kid play down against 2019 kids...??? and you idiots wonder why people are up in arms. You really can't be serious. Is he the Edge player that broke that kids arm in MD? Everyone associated with Edge should be embarrassed.

I have to agree with you. If my son is 6'3" 200 lbs, what justification do I have for playing younger and much smaller competition? Tournament directors are placing themselves in an untenable situation. Jeopardizing the safety of the players for money will result in ugliness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rather than just venting on this message board, parents who think age verification is an important issue should contact the following:

US Lacrosse - http://www.uslacrosse.org/about-us-lacrosse/contact-us.aspx

They have a greater impact on town teams but US Lacrosse & their state chapters can put some pressure on tournament directors (esp. if tournaments & teams rely on US Lacrosse insurance). Kids injured by older kids will result in lawsuits and this will impact US Lacrosse insurance.

Tournaments - https://www.google.com/#q=lacrosse+tournaments+summer

While some tournaments are starting to address the age issue, most are only focused on grade-levels (because this is what college coaches are focused on). Nevertheless, pressure by parents & teams can force tournaments to relook at this issue. If you have played the Edge team in a tournament, contact the directors of those tournament and discuss why this type of club behavior can result in injured kids. Moreover, you should also contact local tournaments because local parents & local teams will have a greater impact.

College organizations such as NCAA - http://www.ncaa.org/about/who-we-are/contact-us

Until college coaches stop recruiting 9th graders, some parents and clubs will have an incentive to game the system. College organizations need to be prodded by parents & teams and encouraged to revise their recruiting procedures.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wonderful. The Edge is having a 6'3" 200 lb 2018 kid play down against 2019 kids...??? and you idiots wonder why people are up in arms. You really can't be serious. Is he the Edge player that broke that kids arm in MD? Everyone associated with Edge should be embarrassed.

I have to agree with you. If my son is 6'3" 200 lbs, what justification do I have for playing younger and much smaller competition? Tournament directors are placing themselves in an untenable situation. Jeopardizing the safety of the players for money will result in ugliness.

Good point, I would empathize if the kid was 5' and 98 lbs, but he is huge compared to 2018s (even 2016s) , much less 2019. I don't see how a coach thinks he can evaluate this player's skill when he is playing kids who literally weigh half of what he does. If I were I college coach I'd want to see him play kids his size to evaluate him. Those of you with older kids know some of the players who are giant 8th graders stop skill development because they can use force, while their later blooming counterparts become faster and more skilled because they don't have size early on, most catch up and as juniors on are much better than the kid whose main attribute was size.

I predict that if the early recruiting continues coaches will find themselves most burned by kids who seem better but are just bigger and older.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good point, I would empathize if the kid was 5' and 98 lbs, but he is huge compared to 2018s (even 2016s) , much less 2019. I don't see how a coach thinks he can evaluate this player's skill when he is playing kids who literally weigh half of what he does. If I were I college coach I'd want to see him play kids his size to evaluate him. Those of you with older kids know some of the players who are giant 8th graders stop skill development because they can use force, while their later blooming counterparts become faster and more skilled because they don't have size early on, most catch up and as juniors on are much better than the kid whose main attribute was size.

I predict that if the early recruiting continues coaches will find themselves most burned by kids who seem better but are just bigger and older.

Hmmmm, now if you guys actually knew the boy from watching him instead of just presuming you know everything about him and his family from what you read on this forum, you would know that he routinely plays against every grad year above him and has for a while. He also more than holds his own, even against 2015's. The fact that you guys want to split hairs between an 8th grade repeat or a kid who plans to PG, that's your problem. This summer the majority of players at Jake Reed and on elite club teams will be born in 2000, same age as him. But then again, you American guys have actually began double-reclassifying your kids now haven't you? Oh but they did 8th grade three times so it's okay. Hypocrites!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take a look at this picture via the link below, they have a bunch of huge kids on the team, which is 6'3"?

Does the Edge hire [lacrosse] coaches or are those "13 year olds" all gigantic. Must be a lot of fun for these kids to beat up on younger players. Joy.

[lacrosse] coaches, LOL. If my sons team plays Edge Lacrosse this summer (and I expect they will) my advice will be simple: protect yourself by all means necessary. Do whatever you must to ensure you can compete against them. By ALL means necessary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
http://instagram.com/p/uqYYz8Etzl/

Maybe #3?

Perhaps some of the younger kids who are true 2019'ers will grow and catch up. See you Candian guys in the summer or next fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm embarrassed for the Canadian clubs that stoop to this level of programmed cheating.

I guess they just miss their Grade 13.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure he's a good kid who doesn't need to play down.

It's the "plans to PG" basis of playing down that is so ludicrous to readers.

This isn't complicated. Top clubs just need to tell tournament directors that they expect graduation-year teams to actually be made of teams actually in that class or they will go to another tournament.

The idea of my taking my 2020 team and playing in 2021 divisions in 2016, on the basis that they will all be recruited by boarding schools in my state that sometimes have kids reclass or because they will PG or because they will take a "gap year" in Europe is insane. Hey, those boarding schools and Culver recruit Canadians. How about you actually reclass?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse] coaches, LOL. If my sons team plays Edge Lacrosse this summer (and I expect they will) my advice will be simple: protect yourself by all means necessary. Do whatever you must to ensure you can compete against them. By ALL means necessary.

That's solid advice against Canadian box players who grow up thinking nothing of dropping the gloves inside an enclosed box. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently it is their 6'3 200+ D guy. He's not committed but has offers from attending camps. He is a reclassified 2019. His brother did the same thing and is going to JHU next year. [/quote]

http://instagram.com/p/vgj0CbktxN/ [/quote]

Does the Edge hire [lacrosse] coaches or are those "13 year olds" all gigantic. Must be a lot of fun for these kids to beat up on younger players. Joy. [/quote]

[lacrosse] coaches, LOL. If my sons team plays Edge Lacrosse this summer (and I expect they will) my advice will be simple: protect yourself by all means necessary. Do whatever you must to ensure you can compete against them. By ALL means necessary. [/quote]

That's solid advice against Canadian box players who grow up thinking nothing of dropping the gloves inside an enclosed box. LOL[/quote]

Interesting comment coming from a country that pays hundreds of millions a year to watch minorities beat the snot out of each in a ring for 10 rounds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All means necessary eh? You are a disgusting excuse for a human being!!!! And for whomever posted the picture and those pointing fingers and signalling out a kid, shame on you all. Publicly identifying a kid with pictures should be banded from this site. Whatever age he is 2019 or 2018 it does not matter,he is still a kid and does not deserve the public ridicule. Did you ever think about how this is effecting the kid and their family. We all get it, you don't agree with playing down, but at this point there is no rules against it and college coaches prefer it; therefore, the kid is doing nothing wrong. Where are the pics of all the other teams and kids that are doing it, huh?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For every team you play. You pay for membership. enough dropping varsity players down at tournaments to help jv. Enough bending the rules. Guess it's worth teaching kids to be corrupt because most careers are these days. Way to go strong island. When you can't win on your own merit. Cheat

By far this is not a Long Island only issue, by even stating that shows your ignorance. The issue at hand is can we parents band together and make a change to the systems. Are we willing to contact the clubs, the tournament organizers & the USLacrosse to address this problem.

Lax is getting to be big business. It's time the overseeing authorities makes a stand to correct this.

My son's team is playing in the U-15 National Championship and I had to upload his birth certificate for age verification on the US Lacrosse site....so they have the technology......

It would take me approximately 5 seconds to change the birthdate on a scanned birth certificate. Kids should submit certificates when they first register as youth. Most parents won't cheat on a 6 year old's certificate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many tournies are run by organizations who strongly endorse hold backs, anticipated PG years, etc. 3D and Crabs both actively encourage it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the crux of my indignation, thank you for posting. This kid should not be playing down and possess a danger to real 13 year old opponents. Shame on Edge Lacrosse for promoting this practice as a program ethos.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IF he and his parents are doing nothing wrong, then they all should smile at the camera proudly.CHEATERS LIKE TO HIDE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the crux of my indignation, thank you for posting. This kid should not be playing down and possess a danger to real 13 year old opponents. Shame on Edge Lacrosse for promoting this practice as a program ethos.

I think some Long Island programs need to start putting together PG teams that will play down a year when playing out of state. Don't play any other LI teams, and then go pound the teams from out of state. Give them a taste of their own medicine. Imagine how the people in PA and MD would react to that one?? WOW...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he s that big, why would his jrk off parents even hold him back. Seems unnecessary….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cyber-bullying: use of information technology to repeatedly harm or harass other people in a deliberate manner. Cyber-bullying could be limited to posting rumors or gossips about a person in the internet bringing about hatred in other's minds; or it may go to the extent of PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING VICTIMS and publishing materials severely deframing and humiliating them.

But hey, by all means necessary keep teaching your kids these values all because one kid out of HUNDREDS is only doing what college coaches want him to do (AGAIN NO RULES AGAINST IT!!!!)

We all have our opinions but keep the photos and personally identifying kids out of it! Its not just wrong, it is illegal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he s that big, why would his jrk off parents even hold him back. Seems unnecessary….

If I had to guess it's because he's matching ages with the jrk off parents in Maryland, Philly and Upstate NY.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cyber-bullying: use of information technology to repeatedly harm or harass other people in a deliberate manner. Cyber-bullying could be limited to posting rumors or gossips about a person in the internet bringing about hatred in other's minds; or it may go to the extent of PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING VICTIMS and publishing materials severely deframing and humiliating them.

But hey, by all means necessary keep teaching your kids these values all because one kid out of HUNDREDS is only doing what college coaches want him to do (AGAIN NO RULES AGAINST IT!!!!)

We all have our opinions but keep the photos and personally identifying kids out of it! Its not just wrong, it is illegal.

Einstein: The entire team is playing against younger kids, not one kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the poster trying so hard to steer the threat topic away from Edge Lacrosse? Any guesses?

You must be an admin for Edge. Congratulations on turning youth lacrosse into a farce. I encourage you to continue celebrating fraudulent wins against younger competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, nothing illegal about telling the truth ever...however, i completely agree it isn't appropriate to single kids out. Completely wrong and wish the people here would put an end to that practice.

That said, it is ironic that the people that scream the loudest that they are breaking no rules by playing younger because they will PG later are the same ones complaining that showing the picture of a kid is illegal/unfair...

Also ironic that at least one parent of a reclassed kid, clearly sees the moral wrong if all people on one team do it...

As long as you can all sleep at night...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

http://instagram.com/p/vgj0CbktxN/ [/quote]

Does the Edge hire [lacrosse] coaches or are those "13 year olds" all gigantic. Must be a lot of fun for these kids to beat up on younger players. Joy. [/quote]

[lacrosse] coaches, LOL. If my sons team plays Edge Lacrosse this summer (and I expect they will) my advice will be simple: protect yourself by all means necessary. Do whatever you must to ensure you can compete against them. By ALL means necessary. [/quote]

That's solid advice against Canadian box players who grow up thinking nothing of dropping the gloves inside an enclosed box. LOL[/quote]

Interesting comment coming from a country that pays hundreds of millions a year to watch minorities beat the snot out of each in a ring for 10 rounds. [/quote]

Fall 2014 - Edge 2019 Team (2000 Born/ U15)

We will be hosting INVITE only tryouts for the fall 2019 team. Looking for grade 9 or exceptional 8th graders to compete with us this fall. We expect this team to be very strong and compete against the top grade 8/U15 teams in North America.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the poster trying so hard to steer the threat topic away from Edge Lacrosse? Any guesses?

You must be an admin for Edge. Congratulations on turning youth lacrosse into a farce. I encourage you to continue celebrating fraudulent wins against younger competition.

Wrong! I have nothing to do with Edge Lacrosse what so ever! Just an outsider that thinks it is terribly wrong with what you are doing to this kid when it happens so many other places.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Einstein: The entire team is playing against younger kids, not one kid.

No s**t Sherlock….it's been said on this forum many times….

What has also been said many times…….. it's not just this one team that is doing it. Tournaments are filled with teams that have all re-classed kids.

But that's not the point here…point is, one kid is being pointed out in pictures over and over, slandering him and his family…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am curious. This upcoming summer all of the club teams in Maryland, PA , Canada have gone grade base ..some to accommodate holdbacks others??. What will long island teams do about this. Arent Long island teams already at a disadvantage with grade base teams due to Dec1/Jan1 school start birthday. Maryland is Sept 1.
Does Long Island Teams have any holdbacks teams??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am curious. This upcoming summer all of the club teams in Maryland, PA , Canada have gone grade base ..some to accommodate holdbacks others??. What will long island teams do about this. Arent Long island teams already at a disadvantage with grade base teams due to Dec1/Jan1 school start birthday. Maryland is Sept 1.

I still think this Edge policy of openly registering teams in younger brackets will force other clubs to follow suit in order to compete on equal ground. This will spread unless aggressively policed by tournament directors. I think the web page copy of the Edge advert for 9th graders to come try out for the 2019 team is what pushed me over the edge. They plainly use this as a marketing ploy "you will be playing against American 8th graders...."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure he's a good kid who doesn't need to play down.

It's the "plans to PG" basis of playing down that is so ludicrous to readers.

This isn't complicated. Top clubs just need to tell tournament directors that they expect graduation-year teams to actually be made of teams actually in that class or they will go to another tournament.

Fall 2014 - Edge 2019 Team (2000 Born/ U15)

We will be hosting INVITE only tryouts for the fall 2019 team. Looking for grade 9 or exceptional 8th graders to compete with us this fall. We expect this team to be very strong and compete against the top grade 8/U15 teams in North America.

This is truly disturbing. If I were a college coach, I would want to see kids competing against their peers, not against little kids.

The idea of my taking my 2020 team and playing in 2021 divisions in 2016, on the basis that they will all be recruited by boarding schools in my state that sometimes have kids reclass or because they will PG or because they will take a "gap year" in Europe is insane. Hey, those boarding schools and Culver recruit Canadians. How about you actually reclass?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is so much a disgusting part of sports and Athletics. Registering an an entire team to play down is just plain wrong and disgusting. What is this teaching children? How to cheat? Means justify the end no matter how it is obtained? What kind of morals do you expect the children to have. Frankly what kind of morals do these parents have?
You can spin this anyway you want , others are doing it, PG coming up, we are reclassifying later, etc...but it is disgusting and wrong.
And we wonder why the values of many youth and adults is so self serving ..forget what is good for the whole , I am getting mine no matter what it takes. Great lessons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournaments need to stop going Grad year and go stricly grade based. What grade did you just complete! I know a NH Tomohawk who was the best 2019 attack man they had and because his parents have decided that his course is going to be a PG year someday he's now on their 2020 team. Thats right from the coaches mouth too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I still think this Edge policy of openly registering teams in younger brackets will force other clubs to follow suit in order to compete on equal ground. This will spread unless aggressively policed by tournament directors. I think the web page copy of the Edge advert for 9th graders to come try out for the 2019 team is what pushed me over the edge. They plainly use this as a marketing ploy "you will be playing against American 8th graders...."

Why would a college coach want to see prospects playing against younger competition?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would a college coach want to see prospects playing against younger competition?

He wouldn't, but this is the environment created by early recruiting. Stop recruiting 9th grade kids and all of this stops. I do think an open practice of fielding kids one year up from their competition is absolutely wrong. I read on this forum a copied portion of the website advert from Edge lacrosse. I just can not believe these guys would advertise their 2019 team will be constituted by 9th graders. Come on guys, have you no shame? Its youth lacrosse!?!?

Regarding the reposting of team photos, once its in the Ethernet of the cyber world, it is free game. Someone from Edge must have posted those photos, correct?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He wouldn't, but this is the environment created by early recruiting. Stop recruiting 9th grade kids and all of this stops. I do think an open practice of fielding kids one year up from their competition is absolutely wrong. I read on this forum a copied portion of the website advert from Edge lacrosse. I just can not believe these guys would advertise their 2019 team will be constituted by 9th graders. Come on guys, have you no shame? Its youth lacrosse!?!?

Regarding the reposting of team photos, once its in the Ethernet of the cyber world, it is free game. Someone from Edge must have posted those photos, correct?

It's not free game when the posting of the picture is followed up by the singling out of individual barely-teenaged kids. That's called CYBERBULLYING. "Come on guys, have you no shame? It's youth lacrosse!?!?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not free game when the posting of the picture is followed up by the singling out of individual barely-teenaged kids. That's called CYBERBULLYING. "Come on guys, have you no shame? It's youth lacrosse!?!?"

What exactly was posted that you would deem "cyberbullying"? Ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A claim of "Cyber-bullying" is out of line in this instance. No name has been cited, nothing derogatory has been posted... How can you claim any malice towards any one or multiple players? Its evident, the vitriol is aimed solely at the Edge Lacrosse program and its policies and from where I stand--with good reason.

The practice of playing against younger competition (entire team) is simply wrong. I've read the counter arguments and they simply don't hold up. "some kids do it..", "the Edge players intend to do a PG year...", "Its what college coaches want to see...". Weak reasoning for outright cheating, unless the tournament directors are aware and the opposing teams are notified before hand so the parents can decide if they want to play against older kids. Even then----WEAK.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A claim of "Cyber-bullying" is out of line in this instance. No name has been cited, nothing derogatory has been posted... How can you claim any malice towards any one or multiple players? Its evident, the vitriol is aimed solely at the Edge Lacrosse program and its policies and from where I stand--with good reason.

The practice of playing against younger competition (entire team) is simply wrong. I've read the counter arguments and they simply don't hold up. "some kids do it..", "the Edge players intend to do a PG year...", "Its what college coaches want to see...". Weak reasoning for outright cheating, unless the tournament directors are aware and the opposing teams are notified before hand so the parents can decide if they want to play against older kids. Even then----WEAK.

there has been a few post which boarder the questionable but not bullying. Questions like. What was the coaches name from the 80's show Coach?
Middie or defensemen in question?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you may misunderstand what the Canadians are doing and why. They don't come down here to cheat and win tournaments, they come down to play the recruiting game which has very little in defined rules. They are playing the game the same way the Cabs and others are. They aren't coming down for a tournament t shirt or trophy. They have box for that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you may misunderstand what the Canadians are doing and why. They don't come down here to cheat and win tournaments, they come down to play the recruiting game which has very little in defined rules. They are playing the game the same way the Cabs and others are. They aren't coming down for a tournament t shirt or trophy. They have box for that.

The "why they are doing it" question never entered my mind. I couldn't care less why they are doing it, its being done and I think its wrong. Why doesn't every program just register their teams down a grade? Looking good against younger competition is pathetic practice.

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 25 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard