BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Having fun and rotating to every position is great. That's what town teams are for. But this is not a town team. This is a supposed "elite" team (even at this early age) that is for children and parent who are serious about lax. My son is a competitor. He doesn't like to lose. Neither should yours if he is on this team. If you didn't care about winning you would have gone out for a lesser team, but you didn't. Team 91 has a reputation of winning and producing great lax players. This is not an "every kid gets a cookie" team. If that's what you're looking for then maybe YOU should be the one moving on. We need kids to play defense. That's what they should be looking for at tryouts. But they won't. We'll get 6 more weak middies.

If you don't agree with my attitude, too damn bad. He's on the best team. I expect the best from his coaches. Right now I'm not happy with the product they're selling.

LEAVE...YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL JACKA$$! They have already done more than they promised and the organizations results speak for themselves. They know better than you. Weak middies, really? I'm sure your son is the best in your mind, but I'll believe it when I see it, so in the meantime, don't rip the kids. If you have the balls, speak to the coaches yourself. Don't come on here and gutlessly rip the team before it has even started. They have sent you e-mails, you can contact them so send an e-mail back to them and tell them your concerns and give them your wisdom. THEN GET LOST! PLEASE! [/quote]

May I ask a serious question? How many teams actually provide the minimum that was stated? Very few. And none of the top teams in each age group. The organization's successful teams go far beyond the minimum and that started from jump street. Sure they charge for it, but that's the nature of the beast and you should have expected that when you joined. If I'm not ripping the kids, I'm expressing my feelings about how the team is being handled. I never said we had weak middies. All we have is middies. And, do you think the kids at tryouts yesterday were stronger than the kids at September's tryout? It's possible, but I think not.

Oh, and FYI, they don't know better than me. And I'm damn positive about that.

We're going to get along just great this summer. You want to find me? I'll be the guy staying as far away from your fat [lacrosse] as possible. [/quote]

Who says I'm fat? I think I am thin although I could be in a little better shape. You however are delusional and quite gutless. I'm glad you've told the world that you know more Lax than the two Varsity HS coaches, yeah right, now I get it. They have already done more than advertised, not the minimum, and offered to do more. But that isn't enough for you. Next we'll hear how you son doesn't get enough playing time, then it will be something else. I'm sure that you can't get far enough away to please me. The Hurricanes are having additional tryouts soon, that might be far enough.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having fun and rotating to every position is great. That's what town teams are for. But this is not a town team. This is a supposed "elite" team (even at this early age) that is for children and parent who are serious about lax. My son is a competitor. He doesn't like to lose. Neither should yours if he is on this team. If you didn't care about winning you would have gone out for a lesser team, but you didn't. Team 91 has a reputation of winning and producing great lax players. This is not an "every kid gets a cookie" team. If that's what you're looking for then maybe YOU should be the one moving on. We need kids to play defense. That's what they should be looking for at tryouts. But they won't. We'll get 6 more weak middies.

If you don't agree with my attitude, too damn bad. He's on the best team. I expect the best from his coaches. Right now I'm not happy with the product they're selling.

LEAVE...YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL JACKA$$! They have already done more than they promised and the organizations results speak for themselves. They know better than you. Weak middies, really? I'm sure your son is the best in your mind, but I'll believe it when I see it, so in the meantime, don't rip the kids. If you have the balls, speak to the coaches yourself. Don't come on here and gutlessly rip the team before it has even started. They have sent you e-mails, you can contact them so send an e-mail back to them and tell them your concerns and give them your wisdom. THEN GET LOST! PLEASE!

May I ask a serious question? How many teams actually provide the minimum that was stated? Very few. And none of the top teams in each age group. The organization's successful teams go far beyond the minimum and that started from jump street. Sure they charge for it, but that's the nature of the beast and you should have expected that when you joined. If I'm not ripping the kids, I'm expressing my feelings about how the team is being handled. I never said we had weak middies. All we have is middies. And, do you think the kids at tryouts yesterday were stronger than the kids at September's tryout? It's possible, but I think not.

We're going to get along just great this summer. You want to find me? I'll be the guy staying as far away from your fat [lacrosse] as possible. [/quote]

Who says I'm fat? I think I am thin although I could be in a little better shape. You however are delusional and quite gutless. I'm glad you've told the world that you know more Lax than the two Varsity HS coaches, yeah right, now I get it. They have already done more than advertised, not the minimum, and offered to do more. But that isn't enough for you. Next we'll hear how you son doesn't get enough playing time, then it will be something else. I'm sure that you can't get far enough away to please me. The Hurricanes are having additional tryouts soon, that might be far enough. [/quote]

Trust me, guy, I'm not worried about playing time. I'm worried that the coaches are taking this team too lightly. That's all. How much indoor winter practice, as a team, do you think is a fair amount? The 4 that we were promised or 12-14 weekly practices to help the boys develop as a team? If you're too cheap to pay for it, just let me know and I'll float you a loan. Personally, I think for an extra $250, or less, our team would be exponentially better with 12 -14 team practices. I'll run them myself if the coaches don't want to. Because yes, I do know more about lacrosse than most people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LEAVE...YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL JACKA$$! They have already done more than they promised and the organizations results speak for themselves. They know better than you. Weak middies, really? I'm sure your son is the best in your mind, but I'll believe it when I see it, so in the meantime, don't rip the kids. If you have the balls, speak to the coaches yourself. Don't come on here and gutlessly rip the team before it has even started. They have sent you e-mails, you can contact them so send an e-mail back to them and tell them your concerns and give them your wisdom. THEN GET LOST! PLEASE!

Who says I'm fat? I think I am thin although I could be in a little better shape. You however are delusional and quite gutless. I'm glad you've told the world that you know more Lax than the two Varsity HS coaches, yeah right, now I get it. They have already done more than advertised, not the minimum, and offered to do more. But that isn't enough for you. Next we'll hear how you son doesn't get enough playing time, then it will be something else. I'm sure that you can't get far enough away to please me. The Hurricanes are having additional tryouts soon, that might be far enough. [/quote]

Is this a second grade forum or did I get lost somewhere on this site?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear 2025 parents - I just red the last few pages and wanted to post about my experiences, I have 4 kids that have gone through the process, my oldest played in college and is out now, when he started I think that travel started in about 5th grade, I have a senior in high school that is signed to play in college and I have a 2017 that is going through the recruiting process right now. The single biggest advice I can share is do what ever you want for your kid and don't me influenced by what other people are doing. If your kid wants to play lacrosse only 24/7 and you are OK with it then do that, if he wants to play 5 other sports and he has fun doing it then let him do that. As I have gone through the recruiting process 3 times I see the exact same things from 2006 and last weekend - grades and athleticism and usually always in that order.

IMHO, up until 8th or 9th grade they will get just as much out of playing soccer, football, tennis, wrestling or basketball as playing organized lacrosse - the best players in my town and the ones going on to play in college all have one major thing in common....they love playing lacrosse, If your dream is to have your son play college lacrosse make sure he loves the game.

Always pick your team by the coaches not the organization or level of play, plenty on kids are going to top colleges that where on b and c teams early on. and those kids spend more time on the wall or shooting at the park by themselves then they ever spend at team practice.

If your son is fighting about not wanting to go to practice then he is probably doing to much, if they don't want to go down to the park and shoot then they are probably doing to much.

Never play for a team that your son is the best player, he will never get better.

good luck to all of you and enjoy the ride, it is over way to fast.

Thank You, looks like we will need good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We're going to get along just great this summer. You want to find me? I'll be the guy staying as far away from your fat [lacrosse] as possible.

Trust me, guy, I'm not worried about playing time. I'm worried that the coaches are taking this team too lightly. That's all. How much indoor winter practice, as a team, do you think is a fair amount? The 4 that we were promised or 12-14 weekly practices to help the boys develop as a team? If you're too cheap to pay for it, just let me know and I'll float you a loan. Personally, I think for an extra $250, or less, our team would be exponentially better with 12 -14 team practices. I'll run them myself if the coaches don't want to. Because yes, I do know more about lacrosse than most people. [/quote]

Sure you do.

All this big talk, now put your money (and time) where your mouth is. Send the e-mail, (it's easy, just hit reply all) and offer to take over, we can set it up at DLT this weekend. It seems to me that you've decided that it is now or never. I'll bring my checkbook.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We're going to get along just great this summer. You want to find me? I'll be the guy staying as far away from your fat [lacrosse] as possible.

Trust me, guy, I'm not worried about playing time. I'm worried that the coaches are taking this team too lightly. That's all. How much indoor winter practice, as a team, do you think is a fair amount? The 4 that we were promised or 12-14 weekly practices to help the boys develop as a team? If you're too cheap to pay for it, just let me know and I'll float you a loan. Personally, I think for an extra $250, or less, our team would be exponentially better with 12 -14 team practices. I'll run them myself if the coaches don't want to. Because yes, I do know more about lacrosse than most people. [/quote]

OK Mr.Spallina, can't you just call your brother?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who says I'm fat? I think I am thin although I could be in a little better shape. You however are delusional and quite gutless. I'm glad you've told the world that you know more Lax than the two Varsity HS coaches, yeah right, now I get it. They have already done more than advertised, not the minimum, and offered to do more. But that isn't enough for you. Next we'll hear how you son doesn't get enough playing time, then it will be something else. I'm sure that you can't get far enough away to please me. The Hurricanes are having additional tryouts soon, that might be far enough.

OK Mr.Spallina, can't you just call your brother? [/quote]

Come on, spallina wouldn't waste his time here on this topic. The only people with these expectations are likely the parents who had boys playing up last year. And only one of those dads thinks he has lax experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Took a break from putting up the Christmas decorations to see what's going on in the lax world. This topic is 2nd from the top on the main forum board . Don't have a kid this age, have one out of college and two in college. 1 played DI lax, another is playing now. Word of advice, RELAX!! The venom coming from you parents toward one another is disgusting. Your children see how you speak and behave. Trust me, no matter how good your your little boy is, YOU are making him into a monster. College coaches want coachable kids, team players and those who will work for the better of the team, NOT themselves. The star in 5th grade may never play in high school. The young boy who gets burned out from his father constantly talking lax and living through him will turn away from the sport. Your kids will behave toward others as you do. Set an example, and start on this board. Take time to speak to your kid about his schoolwork, in the end THAT will make all the difference in where he could eventually end up playing lax at the college level! I didn't come on here to preach, just take it from someone who has been there, enjoy these days, they go too fast. In the end what you will hope to raise is a well rounded respectful young man who can stand on his own and make you proud, with or without a lacrosse stick in his hand. Don't bother with the posts, I won't answer. Happy Holidays!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the original Spallina quote was sarcasm. That the self identified Bandit dad looking for more practice time was Spallina. I thought it was funny. I guess it wasn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids at this age should be playing different sports. I bet half of the team needs to improve their reading and handwriting at this age to make the state benchmarks. Some probably just turned 7 this Fall! Having older boys I get the need for team work and positional drills, but honestly, you can't work on plays or as a team when you are still learning to throw and catch, which these kids are still in need of. This winter, the kids would benefit most from picking up a stick and hitting a wall. They need to strengthen skill before they can start to work as a team. Who wants to practice a play to pass the ball when one kid can't throw accurately and another can't catch? Clinics to help them pass and catch would be the best way to spend your money. Once they sharpen those skills, they will be better off working as a team. Oh and in between, you should be reading with them every night for 30 minutes- because that is what will really make a difference in life- their education. Imagine if parents spent this much time wishing their kids could have extra schooling and make the best grades? If parents only put in a quarter of time or money on education as they do in lax kids wouldn't need to worry about lax scholarships because they'd make the team and get academic money. Your kids are young- think clearly and wisely about what they really need to be successful. Your priorities will be their priorities.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Took a break from putting up the Christmas decorations to see what's going on in the lax world. This topic is 2nd from the top on the main forum board . Don't have a kid this age, have one out of college and two in college. 1 played DI lax, another is playing now. Word of advice, RELAX!! The venom coming from you parents toward one another is disgusting. Your children see how you speak and behave. Trust me, no matter how good your your little boy is, YOU are making him into a monster. College coaches want coachable kids, team players and those who will work for the better of the team, NOT themselves. The star in 5th grade may never play in high school. The young boy who gets burned out from his father constantly talking lax and living through him will turn away from the sport. Your kids will behave toward others as you do. Set an example, and start on this board. Take time to speak to your kid about his schoolwork, in the end THAT will make all the difference in where he could eventually end up playing lax at the college level! I didn't come on here to preach, just take it from someone who has been there, enjoy these days, they go too fast. In the end what you will hope to raise is a well rounded respectful young man who can stand on his own and make you proud, with or without a lacrosse stick in his hand. Don't bother with the posts, I won't answer. Happy Holidays!

Get back to your lights, Griswold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to check my inbox for an e-mail from the non-coach who knows it all. I hope I'm not disappointed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
best post I have read on this site!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Griswold. That was priceless!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to check my inbox for an e-mail from the non-coach who knows it all. I hope I'm not disappointed!

Why would I email you? I don't like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the original Spallina quote was sarcasm. That the self identified Bandit dad looking for more practice time was Spallina. I thought it was funny. I guess it wasn't.

Not a parent in the grade but this is getting as good as SWR's. I thought the Spallina comment was funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, I get it now. You actually want me to take it over, don't you? You realized that I'm right and you want more for your kid. Welcome to the darkside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's right. we don't need any insight from old farts with kids in college. it's a new day and the way things are going my 2nd grader will be verbaling in 6th grade so we need to be ready. my kid's a rock star and definitely top 10 class of 2025. I'd contact Petro now for a on campus visit but my kid still eats his boogers at that wrong time so I will wait until next fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, I get it now. You actually want me to take it over, don't you? You realized that I'm right and you want more for your kid. Welcome to the darkside.

This is great! And I think you're right! It seems like he definitely wants more!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's right. we don't need any insight from old farts with kids in college. it's a new day and the way things are going my 2nd grader will be verbaling in 6th grade so we need to be ready. my kid's a rock star and definitely top 10 class of 2025. I'd contact Petro now for a on campus visit but my kid still eats his boogers at that wrong time so I will wait until next fall

Things have changed in the last 15 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Going to check my inbox for an e-mail from the non-coach who knows it all. I hope I'm not disappointed!

Listen, I'll go just to observe what an excellent, knowledgeable and dedicated coach you are and to see how you handle the kids. If you are all you say you are, then the two HS Varsity coaches we have don't stand a chance. Then with your guidance and leadership and infinite lax wisdom my kid can move up from mediocre where "everyone gets a cookie" to Orange Animal! BUT something tells me I'm better off trusting my 2nd grader with the coaches we have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear that Petro has kids doing this and when he is there he never says a word. Maybe our all knowing secret Coach of the Year is just like that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Going to check my inbox for an e-mail from the non-coach who knows it all. I hope I'm not disappointed!

Listen, I'll go just to observe what an excellent, knowledgeable and dedicated coach you are and to see how you handle the kids. If you are all you say you are, then the two HS Varsity coaches we have don't stand a chance. Then with your guidance and leadership and infinite lax wisdom my kid can move up from mediocre where "everyone gets a cookie" to Orange Animal! BUT something tells me I'm better off trusting my 2nd grader with the coaches we have.

Your choice, Spaghetti Legs. I know I'm right and so do you. And yes, that "everyone gets a cookie" [lacrosse] is for PAL teams where skinny, but out of shape, dads can coach using the knowledge they got from a website or watching guys like me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear that Petro has kids doing this and when he is there he never says a word. Maybe our all knowing secret Coach of the Year is just like that!

I smoked Petro when he played for St. Mary's. He couldn't defend the lefties. I'll teach your kid how to do that too. Oh wait, a varsity coach with a losing record can probably show him better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I smoked Petro when he played for St. Mary's. He couldn't defend the lefties. I'll teach your kid how to do that too. Oh wait, a varsity coach with a losing record can probably show him better.

Sure you did. Please make sure you tell everyone that when your at practice Sunday. Maybe you can fit in your HS gear and really dress to impress.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't want to really get involved in this. It's too much fun watching you two go at it. But you are putting a lot of faith in the fact that they are varsity coaches. To be a varsity coach you just need to be a teacher in the district and apply for the opening. Most seniority wins. Connetquot had a total powerhouse before coach took over. they are 20-31 since. I'd like to see coach Nihls take over as HC. He's got a much better coaching pedigree. I'm not as disappointed at the dad posting, but I would love for them to push the boys a little bit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Then with your guidance and leadership and infinite lax wisdom" You forgot great job, nice house and hot wife. Do you know why I have all of this? I went to a great school. Do you want to know how I got in there? Lacrosse and grades. Lots of hard work and lots of practice; in the library and on the wall. Can you say the same? I doubt it. I know, 100%, what it takes to be succesfull. The habits of success don't start in HS or college. They start now. Wake up and smell the sweat, Captain Mediocre. It's time to go to work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

glad you mention how you got the best of Petro in your hey day. did you know he picked the game up in 9th grade? he become one of the all time greats, arguably GOAT. Keep telling yourself that it's best to train 2nd graders fulltime. and of course since you smoked petro once in 1983 you're a much better coach than most

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Then with your guidance and leadership and infinite lax wisdom" You forgot great job, nice house and hot wife. Do you know why I have all of this? I went to a great school. Do you want to know how I got in there? Lacrosse and grades. Lots of hard work and lots of practice; in the library and on the wall. Can you say the same? I doubt it. I know, 100%, what it takes to be succesfull. The habits of success don't start in HS or college. They start now. Wake up and smell the sweat, Captain Mediocre. It's time to go to work.

You think way too much of yourself my friend. Do you have a picture of yourself on your desk? Maybe keep your clippings in a special scrap book to review with the wife and the kids too? Makes me laugh to see how wrapped up in yourself you are. You reply as if you are going to do the work, not the boys. Too funny. Way too funny. Maybe you might consider that you are just a little off kilter?

And as this whole thing started, you were puling your boy off the team to go to the Geese. Go for it, please. If you weren't so fabulously well off I would pay your refund. But I remember thinking and posting that that organization probably doesn't want you either. Now I know I was thinking correctly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be awesome if one of these nut jobs was jerking the others chain. Unfortunately I think this isn't the case!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You think way too much of yourself my friend. Do you have a picture of yourself on your desk? Maybe keep your clippings in a special scrap book to review with the wife and the kids too? Makes me laugh to see how wrapped up in yourself you are. You reply as if you are going to do the work, not the boys. Too funny. Way too funny. Maybe you might consider that you are just a little off kilter?

And as this whole thing started, you were puling your boy off the team to go to the Geese. Go for it, please. If you weren't so fabulously well off I would pay your refund. But I remember thinking and posting that that organization probably doesn't want you either. Now I know I was thinking correctly.

You're breaking my heart, Meatball Chest. I hope I'm able to sleep tonight! This team needs winners. That's what I am. Always have been. My wife was an All-American runner and Olympic alternate (I don't hold the alternate thing against her though). Our kids are winners too. It sucks for you and your kids that you weren't born with the winner gene. Or at least a drive to be the best. You're afraid to push your boy because he may get burned out. News Flash: when kids get burned out it's just a thinning of the herd. The best kids don't burn out. That's what makes them great. I'll bet you my pool house that my son doesn't burn out. Ever. I didn't see your email to the team asking for less practice. It's easy, just hit reply all and then send. Quit complaining, String Bean Arms.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be awesome if one of these nut jobs was jerking the others chain. Unfortunately I think this isn't the case!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're breaking my heart, Meatball Chest. I hope I'm able to sleep tonight! This team needs winners. That's what I am. Always have been. My wife was an All-American runner and Olympic alternate (I don't hold the alternate thing against her though). Our kids are winners too. It sucks for you and your kids that you weren't born with the winner gene. Or at least a drive to be the best. You're afraid to push your boy because he may get burned out. News Flash: when kids get burned out it's just a thinning of the herd. The best kids don't burn out. That's what makes them great. I'll bet you my pool house that my son doesn't burn out. Ever. I didn't see your email to the team asking for less practice. It's easy, just hit reply all and then send. Quit complaining, String Bean Arms.

I can't wait until you kid realizes what a [lacrosse] you are. It would be fun to watch. And it will not take long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Then with your guidance and leadership and infinite lax wisdom" You forgot great job, nice house and hot wife. Do you know why I have all of this? I went to a great school. Do you want to know how I got in there? Lacrosse and grades. Lots of hard work and lots of practice; in the library and on the wall. Can you say the same? I doubt it. I know, 100%, what it takes to be succesfull. The habits of success don't start in HS or college. They start now. Wake up and smell the sweat, Captain Mediocre. It's time to go to work. [/quote]

And as this whole thing started, you were puling your boy off the team to go to the Geese. Go for it, please. If you weren't so fabulously well off I would pay your refund. But I remember thinking and posting that that organization probably doesn't want you either. Now I know I was thinking correctly. [/quote]

You're breaking my heart, Meatball Chest. I hope I'm able to sleep tonight! This team needs winners. That's what I am. Always have been. My wife was an All-American runner and Olympic alternate (I don't hold the alternate thing against her though). Our kids are winners too. It sucks for you and your kids that you weren't born with the winner gene. Or at least a drive to be the best. You're afraid to push your boy because he may get burned out. News Flash: when kids get burned out it's just a thinning of the herd. The best kids don't burn out. That's what makes them great. I'll bet you my pool house that my son doesn't burn out. Ever. I didn't see your email to the team asking for less practice. It's easy, just hit reply all and then send. Quit complaining, String Bean Arms. [/quote]

I can't wait until you kid realizes what a [lacrosse] you are. It would be fun to watch. And it will not take long. [/quote]

Ha! Have no fear Chicken Balls, I support my kid in every possible way and he loves me beyond expression! He's a chip off the old block, believe me. He's driven to be the best he can be. I appreciate your concern though, Hammer Hands. I'll make you a deal though. When you pull your kid from lax in 4th grade because you don't want to burn him out, I'll sponson his chess club. I'll get them some sweet t-shirts and marble chess boards. I'll even get some of the pieces just like that guy made in Shawshank Redemption. No need to thank me. It'll be my pleasure. You'll find me and my kid hanging like best buds after winning every tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still seems a lot about you. So much anger. This is now just too much fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is great stuff the kids are in second grade wth is wrong with you people?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be great!!! I have pictures in my head of what these nuts look like when they are pounding the keyboard with big puffy red faces.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eatball chest or chicken balls getting ungry now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
think this is a mahassett garden city thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious as why captain America didn't play his superior athlete up a year.

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard