BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 55 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half Hollow Hills also. They missed all the A division towns!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Updated List form Input - do not take it serious!
1 Man32
2 Farmingdale
3 Kings Park
4 CSH
5 Smithtown
6 Bayshore
7 PW
8 3V
9 Syosset
10 Harborfield

Have you people been to a tournament ? I consistently are Islip, Nortport and Massapequa beating every single team on this list!!

Hopefully Islip, Northport and Massapequa show up to Sachem &/or Syosset shootouts. Didn't see any of them in Syosset last spring. Wasn't Sachem last year....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Updated List form Input - do not take it serious!
1 Man32
2 Farmingdale
3 Kings Park
4 CSH
5 Smithtown
6 Bayshore
7 PW
8 3V
9 Syosset
10 Harborfield

Have you people been to a tournament ? I consistently are Islip, Nortport and Massapequa beating every single team on this list!!

Which of the teams above has Islip and Massapequa won against at town tournaments and which tournaments were they at? I would be surprised if any.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Franklin Square on there??? We beat up on Garden City and physically intimidated them and they are the best prgram out there. Clearly Franklin Square should be on the list. Watch out this Spring. Manhasset next on the his list then the little lax drones from CSH...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Franklin Square on there??? We beat up on Garden City and physically intimidated them and they are the best prgram out there. Clearly Franklin Square should be on the list. Watch out this Spring. Manhasset next on the his list then the little lax drones from CSH...

Typical FS comment. All bluster but no truth. No way they belong on that list. Many teams in Nassau are way better (GC, Manhasset, CSH, F'Dale, PW to name a few).

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you played one of their 4 balanced PAL spring teams and not their travel team. Big difference....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Settle down there . This isn't HS football.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound ridiculous. I'm not saying where we are from but FS is not even a thought for us. Sorry to burst your bubble

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very tough talk from a middle of the pack team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too funny. I didn't even know Franklin Square had a lacrosse program.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Man32
2 Farmingdale
3 Kings Park
4 CSH
5 Smithtown
6 Bayshore
7 PW
8 3V
9 Syosset
10 Harborfield

Which of the teams above has Islip and Massapequa won against at town tournaments and which tournaments were they at? I would be surprised if any.

I am a Northport parent. First, let me start by saying that this is a very competitive Group and I am looking forward to a great Spring season. In Recent tournaments , we have beat Bayshore, Harborfields, PW, Syosset and Franklin Square. We have lost to Man32 by 2 Goals and KP by 1. This is all for fun and I am looking forward to a great season in the Nassau PAL "A" Division. During the season we can have fun with the rankings as teams Win and lose. Good Luck to all the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too funny. I didn't even know Franklin Square had a lacrosse program.

There isn't a lax program in Franklin Square. It's probably some Mineola Dad stirring the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am from Brentwood and I think that we are going to win the division this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm from Bohemia. Y'all better watch out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am from Brentwood and I think that we are going to win the division this year.

That's great! I love the confidence and hope you have a great season. The more the sport grows throughout "The Island" the better.

So long as we all check the ego's in the parking lots and play, coach and cheer with class and good sportsmanship, Long Island lacrosse has a lot of great years ahead.

Good luck, stay healthy. Have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heard great things about True Blue kids played well at fall tournament..I think this team will be a sleeper and suprize alot of people.. pridiction raked in order: Smash, Igloo, Express, Team LI,Outlaws, united, True Blue, fl$, & Jesters..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting thought on the above ratings. Watched the CT and TB play in a fall tournament. I think some teams ARE going to be a bit surprised with TB and fl$. Laying low, not bragging, not commenting on the threads. Hmmmmm, should prove to be an interesting and great lacrosse season. My money is still on Smash and Igloo, but let's see how things finish for TB & fl$. Ok, start ripping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express ranked too high. Lost to a bunch of town teams. True Blue is a B team. They are not laying low, they hide in obscure tournaments so they don't play anyone. Jesters beat fl$ easy in Yale. Outlaws improved. Could be best after smash and igloo.

Otherwise, right on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express ranked too high. Lost to a bunch of town teams. True Blue is a B team. They are not laying low, they hide in obscure tournaments so they don't play anyone. Jesters beat fl$ easy in Yale. Outlaws improved. Could be best after smash and igloo.

Otherwise, right on!

You must be proud of yourself for knowing so much about so many different 5th grade travel teams. Really, very impressive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting thought on the above ratings. Watched the CT and TB play in a fall tournament. I think some teams ARE going to be a bit surprised with TB and fl$. Laying low, not bragging, not commenting on the threads. Hmmmmm, should prove to be an interesting and great lacrosse season. My money is still on Smash and Igloo, but let's see how things finish for TB & fl$. Ok, start ripping.

A lot of teams have improved. Much more parity now. Kids moving around to different teams and kids progressing at different ages. Only constant is Smash as the clear No. 1 (not a Smash parent).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Otherwise, right on!

You must be proud of yourself for knowing so much about so many different 5th grade travel teams. Really, very impressive!

True Blue is a new team which is yet to be seen which bracket they belong in..They'll have no problem with the jesters or fl$..TB is not in hiding we did one tournament after 3 practices with a new team and played ok..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heard great things about True Blue kids played well at fall tournament..I think this team will be a sleeper and suprize alot of people.. pridiction raked in order: Smash, Igloo, Express, Team LI,Outlaws, united, True Blue, fl$, & Jesters..

You must be the same Igloo parent promoting them. What makes you think they are 2 ? Have they even played TLI ? Outlaws over United ? Didn't they beat their 6th grade team this Fall ? Let see what happens this spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Otherwise, right on!

yes. Thank you for noticing. What's wrong? You upset you can't just make stuff up? Don't want to ruin your "ratings" of 5th graders with some actual facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only fact is that you are an [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Otherwise, right on!

yes. Thank you for noticing. What's wrong? You upset you can't just make stuff up? Don't want to ruin your "ratings" of 5th graders with some actual facts.

I'm not the guy who made the ratings. Just someone who saw your post and wanted to point out how ridiculous it looks to rattle off game results of all these 5th grade teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash igloo and united top teams. After that express outlaws TLI not close to those yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Otherwise, right on!

I'm not the guy who made the ratings. Just someone who saw your post and wanted to point out how ridiculous it looks to rattle off game results of all these 5th grade teams.

So you comment on facts vs commenting on someone spouting off about baseless rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only fact is that you are an [lacrosse].

You must be great to be on sidelines with. Parents and refs must love you. So witty and resort to name calling so quickly. I'm sure you don't embarrass your kid too often.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is express 2022 going down to Maryland? It'll be interesting to see how they do if they go, they've had a tough start to the MC era. Where do you see this club stacking up in the summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And your asking who ? You expect an honest answer ? Wrong place for that. I'll try. They should be better then last year , as all the teams should be. Smash , United , Igloo , Express should all have improved. Will be competitive games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is express 2022 going down to Maryland? It'll be interesting to see how they do if they go, they've had a tough start to the MC era. Where do you see this club stacking up in the summer?

Express canceled just days before the scrimmages with Hawks, Diamonbacks, and Cannons were supposed to occur.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express canceled just days before the scrimmages with Hawks, Diamonbacks, and Cannons were supposed to occur.

This is a 2022 thread. Please refer to Express 2022 to the 2023 thread going forward. That's where they are competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2022 will do fine give Channy some time with these kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a 2022 thread. Please refer to Express 2022 to the 2023 thread going forward. That's where they are competitive.

Too funny. laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When referring to TLI 2022 team, is it the U11team or the U10 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u11

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny because a couple of my sons friends are on the TLI U11 team and they started kindergarten late so they are both going on 12 years old. HMM, no wonder why their so big. You can what you want but that team should be playing 2021 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI best 2022 player (only player) is 11 years old is a hold back. Played football with my son two years ago. He is small but 11. That's ok ?

Page 27 of 55 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard