BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 46 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
With fall ball complete let's have some fun and rank the group.

1. Wolfpack(also 4th ranked in 2023)
Distant 2. Legacy

No data points really to rank the rest
Outlaws
Empire
Legacy 2
Igloo
Express (do they have a team)
91 Titans (do they have a team)

4th in 2023? Absurd. They'll beat B teams, not A teams.

Besides bandits, hbers and outlaws who would beat them?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With fall ball complete let's have some fun and rank the group.

Distant 2. Legacy

Outlaws
Empire
Legacy 2
Igloo

My guess would be legacy A, Warriors, Empire A for starters. Legacy and Warriors have both played up in tournaments this fall and done well. Warriors won at Mustang in the 5 th grade division, I believe. Empires 2023 A team looks to be their best team, and where they lack in depth, they make up in physicality. Have they ever played the Barracudas? That may be more of a match up for them in the 2023 division. I would like to see them play a team like True Blue to judge their ability to beat a Long Island 2023 A team. I think that The Pack is a great team. Really good, actually, and would probably sweep most 2023 B divisions, but A teams would likely beat them. Not insulting them at all, but I would need to see it before I believed it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]With fall ball complete let's have some fun and rank the group.

Distant 2. Legacy

Outlaws
Empire
Legacy 2
Igloo

My guess would be legacy A, Warriors, Empire A for starters. Legacy and Warriors have both played up in tournaments this fall and done well. Warriors won at Mustang in the 5 th grade division, I believe. Empires 2023 A team looks to be their best team, and where they lack in depth, they make up in physicality. Have they ever played the Barracudas? That may be more of a match up for them in the 2023 division. I would like to see them play a team like True Blue to judge their ability to beat a Long Island 2023 A team. I think that The Pack is a great team. Really good, actually, and would probably sweep most 2023 B divisions, but A teams would likely beat them. Not insulting them at all, but I would need to see it before I believed it. [/quote

Beat barracudas 9-2 at blatant this fall. Legacy isn't really an A team. I think they would give warriors a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wolfpack only beat 3 Village 2023 by a goal at Blatant. They did beat them by 5 in the finals though.

Great team no doubt but not sure they are top 5 in 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack lost to 2023 express B at lax fest last year. Think that is the Barracudas.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG!!! Are you really ranking 8 year olds??? Your son must be on Wolfpack.. And good for him or should I say good for you. I am sure everyone on here will agree with me that you sound like an idiot. THEY ARE 8 YEARS OLD... My son plays because he loves playing LAX... He doesn't have to be on the "best team" who cares. He practices every week with a great coach, is meeting new friends and is learning the game.., You really need to get over yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wolfpack only beat 3 Village 2023 by a goal at Blatant. They did beat them by 5 in the finals though.

Great team no doubt but not sure they are top 5 in 2023

That's a town team... and definitely not top 5. They weren't even top 5 in PAL against other town teams. Pretty sure they got swept in the Koeler Tournament last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack lost to 2023 express B at lax fest last year. Think that is the Barracudas.

Yes, that's the Barracudas. A 2023 B team. A good B team, but a B team. Put them ahead of Pack as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO- freaking loosers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
these WOLFPACK PARENTS need a reality check, these kids are 8 years old and need to stop posting nonsense.

parents of wolfpack please read. your son is 8 just enjoy the ride however short or long it is. i cant wait to read posts when your son does not make the team in coming years because reality is most of that team will not be there come 5 years from now. that is a fact, bottom line it's all about the W's and no loyalty. here's another eye opener- when your son sees field less and less guess what, especially when games are close your being phased out.please keep on posted how great your 8yr old wolfpack team is when it really means nothing right now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Pack Rats (wolfpack parents) strike again! "please tell me my 7 year old son is on the greatest lax team in the history of the sport!"

Go blow a horse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is true but just spanked them at blatant fall jam. Along with 3v 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So besides bandits, badgers and outlaws who is better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most, possibly all, 2023 A teams and the 91 B team. Probably Connetquot, West Islip, Bayport and Smithtown town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most, possibly all, 2023 A teams and the 91 B team. Probably Connetquot, West Islip, Bayport and Smithtown town teams.

The only 2023 a teams are bandits, badgers and outlaws. Wolfpack would beat all those town teams and 91b. They have played all 2023 teams this fall and haven't lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. [lacrosse]. They played B team and town teams. A teams have the more aggressive kids that will put the smaller kids on the ground. Then there will be lots of tears on the field and on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only 2023 a teams are bandits, badgers and outlaws. Wolfpack would beat all those town teams and 91b. They have played all 2023 teams this fall and haven't lost.

Warrior parent (91b)... Probably the best b team out there and they will beat plenty of so called a teams. Big wolfpack admirer, but they don't beat us, the size difference is just too much. They will beat a lot of teams at 2023 but not our team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the Avengers are not in the conversation, that makes my rotten little heart quite happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warrior parent (91b)... Probably the best b team out there and they will beat plenty of so called a teams. Big wolfpack admirer, but they don't beat us, the size difference is just too much. They will beat a lot of teams at 2023 but not our team.

I agree. The Warriors are tremendously improved and would not lose to the Wolfpack. They also won at every tournament they played this fall. I'm looking forward to the Spring and an opportunity for the team to play the "elite" 2023 talent. The boys will be in the mix. The Pack is an impressive team though. Great players and dedication.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the Avengers are not in the conversation, that makes my rotten little heart quite happy.

LMAO.... Your a mean one....... Mr Grinch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's just upset little Johnny got cut from the Pack and had to settle for the Titans. Only a bitter bitter man would diss an 8 year old team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's just upset little Johnny got cut from the Pack and had to settle for the Titans. Only a bitter bitter man would diss an 8 year old team.

The problem is obviously not with the 8 year old boys, it is with the exclusion of other good and talented kids who should have been able to try out and make the team! Travel Lax at 91 is not supposed to be Daddy ball/friends and family. So that team excluded kids who would have earned the spot.

And based on the results that we are aware of at this point, the Team is not up to par.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The problem is obviously not with the 8 year old boys, it is with the exclusion of other good and talented kids who should have been able to try out and make the team! Travel Lax at 91 is not supposed to be Daddy ball/friends and family. So that team excluded kids who would have earned the spot.

And based on the results that we are aware of at this point, the Team is not up to par.

Well it is a B team and if you really want your kid to play for 91 that bad there is always the Titans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you and my heart is 7 sizes too small! LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would you want your son to play for that team then. If they had there own agenda which it seems they do, go else where and find a good fit for your son. Plenty of options out there. I think it's fair to say that the avengers are a B team at best. Go empire, igloo, express. Take out 'pack and legacy taz which are a step up as of now. All the rest are probably on the same skill level but don't have an agenda. Who cares what it says on the bumper sticker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well it is a B team and if you really want your kid to play for 91 that bad there is always the Titans.

Yikes. wouldnt do that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 91 B team is not the same as most others. It may not start out as a strong team because most people don't have their kids doing travel at this age; however, within a few seasons it will be very strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 91 B team is not the same as most others. It may not start out as a strong team because most people don't have their kids doing travel at this age; however, within a few seasons it will be very strong.

Ha! not this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! not this one.

So bitter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! not this one.

So bitter

More sympathetic for the families that will waste a spring and summer with that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! not this one.

So bitter

More sympathetic for the families that will waste a spring and summer with that team.

As long as they're playing it won't be a waste of time. That team will change like all of the others. In two years half of the current Wolfpack will be playing on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! not this one.

So bitter

As long as they're playing it won't be a waste of time. That team will change like all of the others. In two years half of the current Wolfpack will be playing on it.

3 are playing with them already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! not this one.

So bitter

Unfortunately for the little guys this is true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the golden geese have a NY Giants connection and have been practicing full field indoors at the Quest bubble 2x per week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the golden geese have a NY Giants connection and have been practicing full field indoors at the Quest bubble 2x per week.

And next they will be taking on the Pack, right? Quit it right now ... Go back to the 2025 thread and don't be so silly lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And next they will be taking on the Pack, right? Quit it right now ... Go back to the 2025 thread and don't be so silly lol

Be nice, he must have gotten lost on the way to the bouncy house.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team practices are boring but necessary it seems. I guess helping lax iq.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this an A team or B team practice? An A team will have a different feel as the kids are able to handle more. Even at this level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this an A team or B team practice? An A team will have a different feel as the kids are able to handle more. Even at this level

Thank you Wolfpack dad.

Page 17 of 46 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard