03/23/12 01:12 PM
03/23/12 01:12 PM
C
CageSage Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
C

Due to an injury to one of our middies on the 2019 dunedawgs team, we are searching for a replacement.

Contact the Dune Dawgs at havocdunedawgs@gmail.com if you are interested in discussing this opportunity and any issues regarding costs.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: CageSage] #11249
04/23/12 09:57 PM
04/23/12 09:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you still seeking a 2019 middie?

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11273
04/24/12 06:47 PM
04/24/12 06:47 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check out our web-site www.havocddlax.com for the updated tryout flyer

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: CageSage] #11286
04/25/12 09:13 AM
04/25/12 09:13 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by CageSage
Due to an injury to one of our middies on the 2019 dunedawgs team, we are searching for a replacement.

Contact the Dune Dawgs at havocdunedawgs@gmail.com if you are interested in discussing this opportunity and any issues regarding costs.

Why not just grab another 91 player so you can have a complete 91 middie line on your Dune Dawg team. Seems much easier.

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11288
04/25/12 11:05 AM
04/25/12 11:05 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guys you are referring to played for the dune dawgs before got on with 91. And they play for the 91 4th grade. Stop the nonsense and worry about your son's team please...

Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11289
04/25/12 11:43 AM
04/25/12 11:43 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Why not just grab another 91 player so you can have a complete 91 middie line on your Dune Dawg team. Seems much easier.

Sounds like a bitter 91 parent...91 isn't the end all be all of travel lacrosse there are other teams out there...and maybe just maybe someone thinks there is a better team out there, hence why they went to Dunedawgs.

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11311
04/25/12 09:40 PM
04/25/12 09:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW! You're a jerk!

Just an FYI...one of the BOYS you're referring to played for the DUNE DAWGS BEFORE he played for 91

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11315
04/26/12 06:16 AM
04/26/12 06:16 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW! You're a jerk!

Just an FYI...one of the BOYS you're referring to played for the DUNE DAWGS BEFORE he played for 91

If he played for the Dune Dawgs prior to going to 91, why did he than join 91? Whats wrong with the Dune Dawgs team? Maybe the Dune Dawgs are not giving him what they are looking for.

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11316
04/26/12 07:08 AM
04/26/12 07:08 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Program is weak , struggling , and each week theres

a different turn on whats going on.

Speaking with the majority of the DD members parents

theres nothing desirable about program other then location

of there practices which majority of members are from that

locality. But i am sure that most of you who read this who

are the watchdogs for this program will not admit it.

Sounds like a bitter 91 parent...91 isn't the end all be all of travel lacrosse there are other teams out there...and maybe just maybe someone thinks there is a better team out there, hence why they went to Dunedawgs.

Last edited by CageSage; 04/26/12 07:42 AM.
Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11319
04/26/12 08:21 AM
04/26/12 08:21 AM
Suffolk County, NY
L
LaxDad#14 Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LaxDad#14  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
L

Suffolk County, NY

Here we go again with the crap. As I've said before, the program had no intentions of playing spring ball; therefore, because you don't see the teams out playing you feel it is struggling. As for your DD parents who are commenting about the program, sometimes you just can't please everyone. I have no complaints regarding the program. It just amazes me that you would come on here, waste your time discussing a program other than the one you have your son or daughter belong to. I would never make a statement about the other programs unless it was within the context of discussing the DD's.

Quote me one desireability about playing for one of the other organizations...... From where I see it, in middle school, NONE.. Been there, Done That!!!!

If you are familiar with the 5th grade DD's, you know who I am, come and find me. We can discuss this a bit further!!!!! Don't be anonymous! Grow a set!!!!

As I always say, good luck to your boy and his team.

Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: LaxDad#14] #11325
04/26/12 11:01 AM
04/26/12 11:01 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you?

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: LaxDad#14] #11326
04/26/12 11:10 AM
04/26/12 11:10 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the sounds of your response of here we go again with this crap please explain That has this been ongoing ?
Why are you jumping on the ban wagon like 91 and express with tryouts ?
Thought you guys were apart from there ethics ?
Isn't that what you preached ?
Not about money ?

Originally Posted by LaxDad#14

Here we go again with the crap. As I've said before, the program had no intentions of playing spring ball; therefore, because you don't see the teams out playing you feel it is struggling. As for your DD parents who are commenting about the program, sometimes you just can't please everyone. I have no complaints regarding the program. It just amazes me that you would come on here, waste your time discussing a program other than the one you have your son or daughter belong to. I would never make a statement about the other programs unless it was within the context of discussing the DD's.

Quote me one desireability about playing for one of the other organizations...... From where I see it, in middle school, NONE.. Been there, Done That!!!!

If you are familiar with the 5th grade DD's, you know who I am, come and find me. We can discuss this a bit further!!!!! Don't be anonymous! Grow a set!!!!

As I always say, good luck to your boy and his team.

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11327
04/26/12 12:02 PM
04/26/12 12:02 PM
C
CageSage Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
C

An open note : This thread is intended for the Dune Dawgs 2019 tea seeking a midfielder.

Discussions covering club or team issues should be directed to the main message board.

The Tryouts Forum is intended as a meeting place for teams and potential players/families without the usual side chatter. In other words, BOTC tries to keep the Tryouts Forum about the tryouts themselves rather than analyses of the programs.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11351
04/26/12 10:19 PM
04/26/12 10:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Dune Dawgs had hoped to play in a Spring league that played on Friday nights at Dowling. Not enough interest to get a league going They cant play in a Sat league because their coaching staff is basically the Dowling lax coaches and players and they are playing on Sat. This program basicly goes MIA during lax season due to this, fine by me, my kid is busy playing Town ball, 3 practices and one game per week. Their not perfect, do a few things I do not like, but I have felt the coaching and clinics to be excellent. For those looking for a travel team with not as much commitment an half the money and lives out east this is a good organization. i know a few 91 kids left to play for them for whatever reason, seems to be some bad blood over that.

Re: Long Island Dunedawgs 2019 - Seeking Midfielder [Re: Anonymous] #11357
04/27/12 06:41 AM
04/27/12 06:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aside from the 5th grade team, the program is weak. We were at there first tryout. One of the directors will promise you the world. If you want cool uniforms and the ability to say your kid plays travel lacrosse, than by all means they will be glad to take your money.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3