BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 55 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think his name is Scott...

who cares

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same CSH team that the MOM keeps stats of her kid !!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome show those numbers to the Duke Coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please don't tell me that the stud mid/attack is the kid on crush. Please don't go there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please don't tell me that the stud mid/attack is the kid on crush. Please don't go there.

Yep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep.

Appalling to call out a 12 year old....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep.

Appalling to call out a 12 year old....

Next topic please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters are top 10 in the age group. Handled fl$ everytime they played last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jesters top 10 in every age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters are top 10 in the age group. Handled fl$ everytime they played last year.

....and Jesters themselves got "handled" by Garden City at the fl$ summer tournament. So either GC 34 is top 10 or you are way off on your assessment of the Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your touting Jesters you better have more than just that one outlier win against fl$ in your cap... What is the rest of Jesters body of work? Actually, scratch that question. It doesn't matter; new season...good luck this Spring, many good teams and games to come. I think it will still be Crush, gap, Terps, gap, then everyone else jumbled between 3-10 depending on the day...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they just lost fairly convincingly to Outlaws Black at Fall Brawl and split games with them last year so they were ranked behind the Outlaws. Perhaps fl$ is too high but don't have any recent results on which to base a move up or down for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

....and Jesters themselves got "handled" by Garden City at the fl$ summer tournament. So either GC 34 is top 10 or you are way off on your assessment of the Jesters.

Then went on to make the finals (GC did not) and lost to Express North by 1 goal in OT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jesters top 10 in every age group

Top 3 in 2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are going to tout the Jesters you better have another data point than their one outlier victory over fl$... What is the rest of their body of work? Actually, scratch that, it doesn't mattter. New season, pletny of good teams and games soon to come in the Spring and Summer. Good luck. I think it will still be Crush, gap, Terps, gap and any number of teams 3-10 depending on the day...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question: Is my sone getting good coaching.

Question: Is my son improving

Question: Is my son having fun and enjoying the sport

To me, those are the only questions I care about. Not who is #1,2,3,- 10 Not who beat who by home many goals. These are kids for gods sake. Let them have fun, kearn the game and get better. The rest is total BS with a whole bunch of you losers living vicariously through their kids Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To me, those are the only questions I care about. Not who is #1,2,3,- 10 Not who beat who by home many goals. These are kids for gods sake. Let them have fun, kearn the game and get better. The rest is total BS with a whole bunch of you losers living vicariously through their kids Get a life

thats what its all about well said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then went on to make the finals (GC did not) and lost to Express North by 1 goal in OT.

Give it a rest with this....you will never resolve anything by arguing over a Top 10 List in December. Let the season get going and then things will work themselves out. Until then it is just noise...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am with you for 6th grade and under. However, by 7th grade it starts getting more serious for the better players as they try to position themselves for the early recruiting which is not far off. And while it may be too early for most, 8th-9th grade is when these kids and their club teams are ramping up for recruiting. Anyone with a kid on Crush, Terps, etc. who says it is "all about his kid having fun" etc. is full of crap. On the most competitive 2020 teams they are already thinking HS and far beyond....So these may be the only questions you are interested in, which is fine, but I am sure you do not represent the majority view of parents whose kids are top players in the 7th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are going to tout the Jesters you better have another data point than their one outlier victory over fl$... What is the rest of their body of work? Actually, scratch that, it doesn't mattter. New season, pletny of good teams and games soon to come in the Spring and Summer. Good luck. I think it will still be Crush, gap, Terps, gap and any number of teams 3-10 depending on the day...

Crush? wrong age group. Maybe you mean Extreme? In the fall beat fl$, tied 3D Colorado and gave Sweetlax a good game. Rolled over everyone at UPLAX and Fall Classic and did real well in Varsity bracket of Hofstra and Rutgers with all true 2018 players. 10 3 and 2 overall. Only loses to Sweetlax 2018, LB3 2017/16 and Bergan Catholic Varsity Team. That is all just in November. 1 and 2 in league of their own. 3 to 5 similar. Not 6 through 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that is all you care about, why are you reading this message board? Are you looking for an opinion on whether your son is getting good coaching or enjoying the sport? Of course not. What you are is a typical holier than thou, I am better than all of you losers who post on this board hypocrite who should just shut the [lacrosse] up with your insults and stop pretending this is all beneath someone of your "quality". If that were really true, you wouldn't be on here at all so either live up to the values you claim to hold dear and disappear or drop the hypocrisy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be real...parents don't travle with their kids up and down the eastern seaboard from Massachussets to Florida and spend thousands on countless other trips, equipment and lessons primarily because it is "fun." It may be fun, but when people are investing that time and money it is because they believe their kid has the skills to potentially give him some type of lacrosse future...however that is defined. I suggest that belief is the primary reason for the lottery we have all entered. You have a kid who likes lax and has some talent and you are trying to help him everyway you can. End of story. Agree with the other poster that the "holier than thou" moral superiority thing is tired when talking about this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th grade people some of u are insane

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th grade people some of u are insane

If you are on the site in the middle of the work day you are one of us insane ones my friend....welcome to the club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you say Jesters 2020 are top 10. Did they even win a game last weekend ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you say Jesters 2020 are top 10. Did they even win a game last weekend ?

yes they did. Beat express bad. Lost close game with outlaws black. Not sure how they did in 3rd game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters played a C Express team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won't be a top 15 team this year. They would have trouble cracking the top 10 if you compared them to the top 2020 town teams. They are still looking for players to fill out their roster. They were easily beat by the Outlaws and they aren't in the top 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes they did. Beat express bad. Lost close game with outlaws black. Not sure how they did in 3rd game.
Outlaw game was 8-3 not do close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That seems correct by what I saw. Didn't know they had 3 2020 teams though?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8-3 isnt close and Outlaws dominated the game. Nice try

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters lost to Outlaws who lost to west islip. Do the math.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahahahaha close game with Outlaws Black. The final score was 8-4. Outlaws completely dominated the second half with jesters getting the ball twice in their offensive zone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final score was 7-4
And game was not dominated by either team it was a good game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
recuiting, scholarships are all taken already at this age by the crush all else are playing for fun face it and enjoy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I couldn't agree more. Most of the posters probably didn't even play sport or got overlooked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi spilanna

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi spilanna

At least spell the dudes name right you schmuck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jester team that played last week was the 2020 B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters lost to Outlaws who lost to west islip. Do the math.

Are you trying to defend losing to a town team?

And it doesn't always work that way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won't be a top 15 team this year. They would have trouble cracking the top 10 if you compared them to the top 2020 town teams. They are still looking for players to fill out their roster. They were easily beat by the Outlaws and they aren't in the top 10.

I believe they will be at and around the top ten probably 6-7 on LI

Page 14 of 55 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard