BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 55 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If your kid wants to be good, he will do what he has to do to be good. Even if there are kids that are a year older than him on the field. And he will be proud that he did was not a holdback and that he earned it. And you will be proud for teaching him to earn it. Stick to your guns, don't be bullied, and your kid will have success. He will never doubt how he got where he is, he will never think a shortcut is the answer. He will not feel entitled to find a loophole to get what he wants. Great life lesson. Don't worry about what other people do. Follow your own conscience. Your kid will be a harder worker for being "younger and smaller" (not a holdback) and have a clear conscience and a great work ethic. Not just an athlete, but a decent human being.

Thanks Mr. Coward. Moving on...

Are you a lawyer? That is such a convincing argument. How is teaching your kid to have character cowardly? The real cowards are the people too afraid to let their kid fail. So they put them in with younger kids. Lame!

What exactly are you suggesting we do? I'm confused, for the few kids that were born after September 1st, started kindergarten with the rest of their teammates and are currently in 5th grade, should they just not play lacrosse? Should they play with the 6th graders, many of whom will be over a full year older than these kids? Should we form a new team for kids born after September 1st but before December 1st? I still haven't heard a good rationale for why we should do anything but play by the rules, which is what this team has always done.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry. That's not what I mean by holdbacks! I think we're having two separate arguments! I'm talking about people who do pre-first, who holdback in 5th or 8th grade before middle or high school so their kid is a year older than the other kids -- not kids who are fall birthdays... Fall birthdays are in the right grade. No worries there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express headed to maryland in a few weeks

Express, Cannons, Diamondbacks, and Hawks.

There should be a lot of great games.

The same odds of smash winning beachlax in maryland

Let us know how it goes. Vegas odds makers have Express going 0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry. That's not what I mean by holdbacks! I think we're having two separate arguments! I'm talking about people who do pre-first, who holdback in 5th or 8th grade before middle or high school so their kid is a year older than the other kids -- not kids who are fall birthdays... Fall birthdays are in the right grade. No worries there!

Every player on the Manhasset 2022 team entered pre-k together. And every player on this team lives in Manhasset.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every player on the Manhasset 2022 team entered pre-k together. And every player on this team lives in Manhasset.

But there are some boys (not too many, maybe a couple or a few) with summer birthdays that lo and behold are suddenly bigger, faster and OLDER than all of the others. Still cheating.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But there are some boys (not too many, maybe a couple or a few) with summer birthdays that lo and behold are suddenly bigger, faster and OLDER than all of the others. Still cheating.

State your town, we'll bring birth certificates to your field and stomp on your coward sons.

You sir are the one spewing lies. We'll prove you wrong. In person.

State your town, we'll come with birth certificates. Until then, step away from the computer. You are a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you are a lunatic. What are you a tough guy ? Where are you from ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

State your town, we'll bring birth certificates to your field and stomp on your coward sons.

You sir are the one spewing lies. We'll prove you wrong. In person.

State your town, we'll come with birth certificates. Until then, step away from the computer. You are a joke.

I'm from Womanhasset, come and get me big boy. And of course you think your boys will win /"stomp", because you know they are OLDER! I'm your neighbor and I know what you've done! We all know...... And worse, so do the kids, and deep down they are ashamed.
As they should be. For themselves and more so for YOU!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy (let's call him Cheating Chip Rockafeller) is so tightly wound that I can wait for his next bully, cheater response. This is so much fun for me that it is like when you drive by the accident and you can't help but stare 😀!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy (let's call him Cheating Chip Rockafeller) is so tightly wound that I can wait for his next bully, cheater response. This is so much fun for me that it is like when you drive by the accident and you can't help but stare 😀!

This is 5th grade lacrosse we are talking about, right? You are all crazy! Cheating chip, birth certificates, womanhasset, I know what you did. Completely off the rails.

Let the boys play and have fun.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you please move this nonsense to the age verification thread and leave the YOUNG 8/9/10/11 year oids kids alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you please move this nonsense to the age verification thread and leave the YOUNG 8/9/10/11 year oids kids alone.

What would Moynihan say about that, I wonder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moynihan?? What is McGhee saying?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset beats CSH 2022...Magee has athletes..CSH just lax robots...PAL will be fun this year for 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2022 teams playing in the Mayflower tourney at Mitchell field?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(In robot voice)Must re-program robots for 2015. Be more athletic. Beat Manhasset. Beat Manhasset. Do Not Be Distracted by school. Play lacrosse. Play lacrosse. Beat Manhasset.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Mike...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is 5th grade lacrosse we are talking about, right? You are all crazy! Cheating chip, birth certificates, womanhasset, I know what you did. Completely off the rails.

Not as much fun when you have to go up against cheaters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2022 teams playing in the Mayflower tourney at Mitchell field?

GC and Port are...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Job! True Blue 2022 Surge at Blatant Fall Jam this past weekend..went 3-0 in pool play lead in points and made it to Championship..Beat two express teams and a solid Coneticut team to make it to the Final. led up to the half and came up just short..All in all a good day.. Boys played great for there first time playing as a team..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not as much fun when you have to go up against cheaters!

I hope this is a mom complaining so much, or child...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Manhasset's best player move to Huntington? Is he still on 32?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they say it is only a town team! And they all started kindergarten together, blah, blah, blah. So lets see if he shows up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they say it is only a town team! And they all started kindergarten together, blah, blah, blah. So lets see if he shows up.

The kid who moved to Huntington now plays for Igloo.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Mike.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A did well as they added some new players from the outlaws. Good addition there. Outlaws silver did not do well. The CT team, Express B and True Blue are really coming along. Was impressed by the CT and True Blue coaches. Someone said, CT coach is a college coach and TB is an assist coach at Adelphi.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A did well as they added some new players from the outlaws. Good addition there. Outlaws silver did not do well. The CT team, Express B and True Blue are really coming along. Was impressed by the CT and True Blue coaches. Someone said, CT coach is a college coach and TB is an assist coach at Adelphi.

Truth be told, Outlaws are better, I guess express is better, so all should be happy. Outlaws totally out played express in final game. Came up short, Express wins, Congradulations to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue was in the B division!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes True Blue is a solid B maybe B+ team..very good coaching and matched up well with the teams they played...what's your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes True Blue is a solid B maybe B+ team..very good coaching and matched up well with the teams they played...what's your point?

True Blue has great coaching for 2022, and I have to agree...what's your point?! Kids and teams develop and different rates. These are 10/11 year old KIDS. Can't we be happy that there is deep talent on LI in the 2022 grade and encourage healthy competition & camaraderie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue was in the B division for this Fall Tournament. I love how no new team can get any credit on here. I think the guy was commenting how well the boys played. I actually was surprised to find out on this site, the team is coached by an Adelphi coach that's all. It just goes to show that for a lot less money than Express, 91 and Outlaws, you can develop with an actual college coach. Let's see how the summer pans out for this team and some of the others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is united playing in any tournaments this fall? Haven't heard much chatter about them this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is united playing in any tournaments this fall? Haven't heard much chatter about them this fall.

I heard they are still trying to field a team. They lost many players last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You heard wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You heard wrong.

They are also trying to cover it up and not face facts. United deal with it and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You like many people on this site are very creepy. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset 3-0 in maryland

Congrats. You're still the 6th best team on LI

When Igloo, TLI and Express get their 1st win over 32, I'll accept your rankings.

What was score of igloo/32 game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset lost to BLC 2022 (Bethesda) in a close game on trip to MD. Two classy, well coached organizations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC 2022 beat Manhassat in a very close game day before the Green Turtle tournament. Two classy well coached teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC 2022 beat Manhassat in a very close game day before the Green Turtle tournament. Two classy well coached teams.

That's a bit surprising considering 32 beat Crabs and Crabs didn't have much problem with BLC 2022. Maybe it's because the Crabs vs 32 game was the first day the Crabs team had played together.

Page 24 of 55 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard