BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For one second let forget about the Bandits and Honey Badgers who are the next best teams (locally). Think it is fair to say those two have separated from the other teams.

Locally?? They both went to Maryland last year and ended up 1st and 2nd place beating some fairly solid Maryland teams.

How about best 2 4th grade teams anywhere.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Mustang schedule is up. check it out on mustanglaxshowcase.com

I see the Warriors are playing up in the 5th grade division? Trying to be the baby bandits?? I doubt they'll win a game! That team was awful last year!

Way to go bashing 9 year old boys - F'kng tool....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see the Warriors are playing up in the 5th grade division? Trying to be the baby bandits?? I doubt they'll win a game! That team was awful last year!

Way to go bashing 9 year old boys - F'kng tool....

What a tool! They are playing up because there is no 2023 division to play in, and rather than drop out they decided to challenge the kids, why do you feel the need to be so nasty? Get a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors are much improved will be interesting to see how they stack up in 2023 this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For one second let forget about the Bandits and Honey Badgers who are the next best teams (locally). Think it is fair to say those two have separated from the other teams.

Locally?? They both went to Maryland last year and ended up 1st and 2nd place beating some fairly solid Maryland teams.

How about best 2 4th grade teams anywhere.

just keep repeating that statement to yourself.
hopefully at some point you'll realize how ridiculous you sound.
4th grade!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the 2023 teams had to move up or drop out. Why shouldn't they play up? B bracket and they played for two years as a team already. No real competition in this tournament bracket. A couple of the teams listed were just formed and this will be their very first tournament that they ever played in. They should win at least half the games. If not then they should find a new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the 2023 teams had to move up or drop out. Why shouldn't they play up? B bracket and they played for two years as a team already. No real competition in this tournament bracket. A couple of the teams listed were just formed and this will be their very first tournament that they ever played in. They should win at least half the games. If not then they should find a new team.

Actually, there was a huge amount of turnover for the Warriors. 8 or 9 upgrades at various positions. Trying to gel with their fall practices. Very nice group of boys and parents seem very rational smile. Hoping to be competitive this year and build on it moving forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A: the reason the Warriors played up was because there was no 4th grade division B: you're correct, the didn't win A game, they won 3 including the Championship C: the next time you decide to open your mouth and knock 9 year old kids perhaps think twice. As Abraham Lincoln said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey Badgers win convincingly. Makes you wonder why they would use another teams player. Way to go BM, very classy. Your own 25 players weren't enough? Bandits wouldn't do that!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey Badgers win convincingly. Makes you wonder why they would use another teams player. Way to go BM, very classy. Your own 25 players weren't enough? Bandits wouldn't do that!!!

You're right the Bandits would take a few high school kids and dress them up for games. Lol. You're an idiot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People from igloo want to come on here trying to stir problems when the truth of the matter is the bandits and badgers are at a different level. Deal w it or go practice with your son

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team did badgers take a kid from ? Igloo people are dillusional

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to all of the boys who got out in the cold and played some great lacrosse! A special congrats goes out to the Warriors on the win. Say what you will about the teams they played, the fact remains that they played in, and won, a 5th grade bracket. For those of us who have played lax as youths, we know that playing against bigger and stronger kids in a very physical sport poses a unique set of challenges. The boys played very well and I look forward to an exciting season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally!!! Something positive on here! These kids that everyone is constantly bashing are going to be on your sons' PAL and H.S. teams in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The warriors did not win the 5th grade bracket. Get your facts straight. They won the 4th grade B bracket. Big difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The warriors did not win the 5th grade bracket. Get your facts straight. They won the 4th grade B bracket. Big difference.

Mr "Get Your Facts Straight" you're clearly swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool...why bother to make a comment that just shows all exactly how ignorant you are...2022 is 5th grade and that is the bracket the 2023 Warriors Won

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5th grade West! Look it up Moron, you F'ing bitter moron. I would like to find you and have the boys taunt you while wearing their championship t shirts!😃😃😃

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should update the mustang classic directors. They must have mislabeled the 5th grade division the warriors were playing in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5th grade West! Look it up Moron, you F'ing bitter moron. I would like to find you and have the boys taunt you while wearing their championship t shirts!😃😃😃

Dude. Slow yourself down. They beat a 91 Stampede team, which is a developmental team that is made up of any kids who can correctly identify the difference between a lacrosse stick and a baseball bat. AND they beat this new Empire org which is also a 91 venture so that was most likely made of of the same "special" kids. Play a real team, then talk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude. Slow yourself down. They beat a 91 Stampede team, which is a developmental team that is made up of any kids who can correctly identify the difference between a lacrosse stick and a baseball bat. AND they beat this new Empire org which is also a 91 venture so that was most likely made of of the same "special" kids. Play a real team, then talk

Ha. We will. Looking forward to it. Unless you're a bandit or badger you're in the same big group as everyone else including the warriors. Who does your boy play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers barley beat outlaws -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, I will slow down after the boys run you over as they hustle to congratulate their goalie!

You are a huge a-hole!

Two tries to diminish a win in the 5th grade bracket by these 4th grade boys. You are the worst kind of scum bucket. The kids know they are the second team at 91 in their age and still don't let it back them down, instead of trying to encourage them, you rip them, stating the wrong information, then when you get called out on it you just keep spouting BS and ripping more kids, I absolutely hate people like you who amuse themselves on the backs of 9 year olds. The best part of this post is that I am laughing about it, and the reason is that my son, who knows these boys, says you are just a loser whose own kid probably hates you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws had the Badgers!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want, but the 5th grade championship game at Mustang between TLI & Warriors was very exciting to watch. Back and forth play, both team played hard. It end tied 4 each and followed with braveheart. It was fun to watch congrats to both team on a well fought game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like I said... they beat bigger and stronger kids. 5th graders. And if you have even a light grip on reality you understand the difference that a year makes at their level. I'm not criticizing the teams that they played. Each team had some good players and some that are developing. What I AM saying is that the Warriors played very well and showed a lot of heart in the process. Your kid obviously lost or you wouldn't be commenting. Did he play for the Team LI team that the Warriors beat in the championship game???? I'm assuming, yes. See you in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me finish your statement:

Outlaws had the Badgers over for a play date to play in a lacrosse game. The game itself; please. Outlaws were down 4-1 in a blink of an eye and they only could score on man-up. Other than that, game wasn't close. Outlaws are worse than last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me finish your statement:

Outlaws had the Badgers over for a play date to play in a lacrosse game. The game itself; please. Outlaws were down 4-1 in a blink of an eye and they only could score on man-up. Other than that, game wasn't close. Outlaws are worse than last year.

Remember This when Outlaws beat Badgers, Outlaws Played 22 to 24 Kids. Its fall. Badgers are good, but not That good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws played 22-24 players because its a money grab and the coach is laughing all the way to the bank!
If you are taking parents money, shouldn't you at least stick the kid in for a minute or two?
Come to Express if you want to be noticed and get recruited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow,you guys are getting recruited in fourth grade now????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll just be together until college,whereas the good Outlaws will bounce ship when they wake up. The coach will keep telling you he's going to beat us every year he cash's your check.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You keep talking while we practice, this team will beat the badgers! The Outlaws are a tight group that has huge upside

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like your coach tells you about this is the year you beat the Bandits, yet you avoid playing them ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll just be together until college,whereas the good Outlaws will bounce ship when they wake up. The coach will keep telling you he's going to beat us every year he cash's your check.

Wishfull thinking pal... there may be one or two kids from the current team on that team in 3 years, much less high school. Chances are, if you're not coaching or helping your kid will be gone soon. drink up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The opposite, More top kids come to the Outlaws as they get older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop with the BS badgers are really good and better then last year. I heard they got some really good middies (jesters kid and bandit kid) and a really good attack man. And no I'm not a parent of the badgers. I have been watching this team but unfortunately my son isn't good enough to make it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You heard they have good new players but your kid isnt on the team or your NOT a coach??!! where did you hear it Newsday? Please stop, Badger parents come on here bashing the Outlaws Igloo, the bandits, then you wonder. Our little Outlaw team will continue to improve while you tell everyone how much you improved and WE WILL catch you. Start preparing excuses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you. Finally we got an intelligent response.
By the way.... How much practice are the Outlaws providing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers are good and just keep practicing and practicing and practicing and practicing. Holy burnout. Pump the breaks Morinovich, their kids. And if the burnout doesn't get them the express model will. just a matter of time. and practicing and practicing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because... Express does that....Express plays the best,,,and only the Best come on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what was the final score of the Honeybadger vs outlaws blowout?

Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard