BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 85 86
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best part of this commit is why do people who do not have kids on Madlax care how our owner/pres. treats us. Every parent knows about the emails and his temper/passion. We are all aware we are adults. We do not need you to save us we are fine. Let me make is simply for you. "sticks and stones may break our bones but words (emails) will never hurt us" Ask anyone who gets a nasty email for leaving if they where happy before they left and the answer will be they where. Our owner is nutts but he does not hit the kids and when he coaches them he is the kind of coach we like. He is to the point and does not sugar coat the facts. Some people are babies and can not take good hard coaching.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC built the only two good teams 2015 and 2017 they had off players developed as Madlax youth players. The 2015s are done in the club system and there has literally been a line of D1 kids leaving the 2017s since last fall. VLC is in shambles and has never developed youth players. That is why Madlax continues to grow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons also played 2019B, but in fairness, I believe that was because SoCo dropped out at the last minute and the tournament needed a replacement team. They were more skilled and athletic than the two best A/B teams, Madlax and BLC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How good is Rock Lacrosse at 2018?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Madlax is playing one of their 2017 defenders at a 2018 tournament this weekend. What a bunch of scumbags.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have had at least 10-15 posts isnt it time to bring out the article on the quitter player and nutty coach!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. Madlax is playing one of their 2017 defenders at a 2018 tournament this weekend. What a bunch of scumbags.

A lot of clubs are playing 2017 and 2018 teams together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know this and who are they moving down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know and who are they moving down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so you are mad a soph. is playing with Freshman. So its like a JV high school team. I thought we all didnt care about that stuff when they hit high school. Only at the youth level did we care about kids playing down.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of clubs are playing 2017 and 2018 teams together.

Of course they won't play in the 2017 bracket, they'll play down in the 2018, and if they have already reclassed they'll be 2-2.5 years older than the legit 2018 kids. Sounds reasonable. It doesn't matter for my kid, legit 2018 6-2 185, but I feel for the late grower, absurd. Maybe I'll have my son play some 2019 or 2020 next tourn. I wonder if he'll standout?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just a blatant lie, the 2018 team has too many defenders as it is and the 2017 team doesn't have enough. The 2018s were asked to play up with the 2017s if interested.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be an idiot. As these showcase recruiting events, they want to see kids in the same class competing against one another.

Yet another pathetic move by Madlax. They also may have more kids who've repeated a grade than any other club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At these showcase events some kids play up, and sometimes there are teams that are a blend of school years. Just last weekend Dukes the Philly club had two teams entered in a tournament, one 2017 and one "uncommitted" team with kids sprayed all over in terms of grades. This Madlax post is silly, there are 2017/18 teams and 2016/17 teams in every tournament now. It is one of the casualties of the committed stuff. It looks like some clubs need to hustle to field teams once the committed kids drop out of sight from club tournaments.

Now, how are these kids who committed in 9th grade then check out of club lacrosse expecting to develop enough to play college? Seems like soon as they do, victory is declared and they blow off doing the work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax posts all there players by first and last name on there website. For everything they do. They are not trying to trick anyone or get away with anything. Why would a kid play in a 2018 tournament when he is 2017. It does him no good. All it could do is get him on the wrong list for a grad year with a college scout. As for Madlax being the team with the most holdbacks that needs to be proven with some facts to back that up. And once again its high school kids why does anyone care about anyone playing down or up. These tournaments are for college scouts to see you why get on the wrong grad year list with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax posts all there players by first and last name on there website. For everything they do. They are not trying to trick anyone or get away with anything. Why would a kid play in a 2018 tournament when he is 2017. It does him no good. All it could do is get him on the wrong list for a grad year with a college scout. As for Madlax being the team with the most holdbacks that needs to be proven with some facts to back that up. And once again its high school kids why does anyone care about anyone playing down or up. These tournaments are for college scouts to see you why get on the wrong grad year list with them.

You are on the wrong high horse. At these tournaments there are blended teams. And if this kid you are making a big point of is clearly marked as a 2017, then there is no confusion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic Madlax bringing kids down to play in a division with a clearly defined grade level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are on the wrong high horse. At these tournaments there are blended teams. And if this kid you are making a big point of is clearly marked as a 2017, then there is no confusion.

Yes, some are blended but they play to the older of the blended age groups unless you are a bad team or as the Crabs did at the Terp Classic last summer just to attempt to fill the trophy case...no reason for Crabs to do that, Madlax is another story

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the Jersey # of this kid playing down i do not see it anywhere on the Madlax site. And what tournament are you saying they are cheating in? And we all know that the best way to cheat is to bring down a D pole to get you that championship AHHHHH no! Its fall its about being seen not winning championships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be an idiot. As these showcase recruiting events, they want to see kids in the same class competing against one another.

Yet another pathetic move by Madlax. They also may have more kids who've repeated a grade than any other club.

No way they have more than Crabs..No Way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why VLC 2019 is apparently playing as an A team this weekend at the Greene Turtle? They're matched up against what seems like a weak Greene Turtle squad (based on last weekend's Madlax fall tournament results), team 302 (Delaware), and the Madlax 2019 Blues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you so obsessed with VLC, Mr. Stewart? The GT tournament has a big field. They decide the pairings.

Why not email the tournament organizer? Or better yet, why not get a life?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the 2019 orange game when they played FCA Blue this weekend? Madlax lost by one goal. Then they came back and beat Hawks by one Goal. I am really mad I missed these games. Please update.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, unfortunately not. I did see VLC beat the Madlax Blue, 9-4. The game was tied at half. But VLC dominated faceoffs and groundballs in the second half.

On another note, and mind you I'm not complaining, can anyone shed some light as to possible reasons why the schedule for the 2019s at the NPYLL autumn classic is structured the way it is? The B division has a number of teams that one would normally think would be playing up at A. I'm just curious what the reason or reasons might be that the brackets ended up this way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the 2019 orange game when they played FCA Blue this weekend? Madlax lost by one goal. Then they came back and beat Hawks by one Goal. I am really mad I missed these games. Please update.

2019 - FCA Blue, Madlax Orange and Hawks Green are all evenly matched. The 2019 MLC team looked good too and went 3-0. I was told that this team, after winning the MYLA Championship, decided to stay together and play as a club team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA won in OT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it looks and sounds like the 2019 class in this DMV area is going to be one of its best classes if not the best class.This time next year these 2019 boys will be doing lots of press releases for there early verbals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Orange 2019 and MLC 2019 play in the NPYLL Autumn Classic this weekend. I guess they both will see where they stand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen the 2019 teams in this area. They are not that great. Nowhere near as good as some other older classes that are getting recruited now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I like this debate. Can we come up with a Matrix to use this time next year to see if you are correct. And what top 10 clubs are we going to use to compare to which Grad. Year is the best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it looks and sounds like the 2019 class in this DMV area is going to be one of its best classes if not the best class.This time next year these 2019 boys will be doing lots of press releases for there early verbals.

DMV=District, Maryland suburbs of DC, Virginia suburbs of DC. Baltimore is fast becoming a DC suburb, but is not included in this term. Only 2 MD counties included would be Montgomery and Prince Georges.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DMV=District, Maryland suburbs of DC, Virginia suburbs of DC. Baltimore is fast becoming a DC suburb, but is not included in this term. Only 2 MD counties included would be Montgomery and Prince Georges.

did you make the "Baltimore becoming a DC suburb" comment to start a new line of arguments? Typical pompous DC a**hole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody in DC considers Baltimore a suburb. Nobody in DC wants anything to do with "little brother".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just wanted to pick the top 10 local clubs and compare the 2019,2018,2017,2016 classes together to see which class is the best overall for the area. I think as long as the club is in MD or VA or DC it can be on the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody in DC considers Baltimore a suburb. Nobody in DC wants anything to do with "little brother".

I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. No one in Baltimore wants anything to do with the city of self appointed jacka**es.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. No one in Baltimore wants anything to do with the city of self appointed jacka**es.

Where does Annapolis fit in?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is Annapolis?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Madlax is once again playing guys down at various fall tournament in defined age brackets.

As long as it's another kid who pays his fee, they're good with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baltimore's inferiority complex is legendary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is Annapolis?

State Capital of MD - 45 min east of DC - 45 min south of Balt.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 85 86
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard