BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
fl$ 2021 beat Smash?
fl$ 2021 went 3-0 at Yale today. The team has practiced since Halloween Havoc and will be a force this year. Beware!

Smash....enough said

No, fl$ did not play Smash today.

No kidding Smash went 4-0 and won the championship. I suppose I should say congratulations on going 3-0 and not making the championship.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who did Smash play in the championship? They should have played 2021 Orange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Yale tournament was not set up to have championship games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did 2021 Orange do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did 2021 Orange do?

They won all their games and should have played smash in the finals but in typical 91 fashion they would not allow them to play each other and put them in the 2 v 2 game and they won.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played 2021 white 2 years ago and 91 had no problem putting Smash against our kids. They proceeded to destroy our kids and run up the score. Then the sweet parents of Smash were walking away saying the White team had no business being on the field with them, right in front of the kids. 3 of the kids walked away crying. Glad we left 91 when we did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2021 LI Express North team will be playing in the Blatant tournament on Sunday. Hoping for great weather, safe and fun lacrosse--I want to see lots of laughing on Sunday. To whomever is going, enjoy the last games of the season.

Any good places to eat in Huntington Station?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2021 LI Express North team will be playing in the Blatant tournament on Sunday. Hoping for great weather, safe and fun lacrosse--I want to see lots of laughing on Sunday. To whomever is going, enjoy the last games of the season.

Hit Main Street in Huntington when you're done. Continue going North for less than 5 minutes on Oakwood Road into town. Huntington is a great town and has lots of choices of restaurants. Don't go into the 'station' area or by the malls, Main Street has all you need and once you get a parking spot, it's all walkable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to Rt 110 many places to eat. It is a busy area. Have fun there. It will be a great day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed on dining advice. Avoid Jericho and 110 and the Station. Mulititude of options in Huntington village--pizza, burgers, brick over, sandwich, pubs, etc.

Finnegans and Meehans on the pub front. Little vincents or portot fino for pizza.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed on dining advice. Avoid Jericho and 110 and the Station. Mulititude of options in Huntington village--pizza, burgers, brick over, sandwich, pubs, etc.

Finnegans and Meehans on the pub front. Little vincents or portot fino for pizza.

The Huntington Village is the way to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have reported this thread for having 5 helpful, positive posts in a row. I know 2021's are the best age group, but this clearly cannot be allowed on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have reported this thread for having 5 helpful, positive posts in a row. I know 2021's are the best age group, but this clearly cannot be allowed on BOTC.

I heard Huntington Village bus boys are in 8th grade but are old enough to be 9th grade prep cooks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021 the best age group! you must be an idiot. 2026 will kick 2021's butt. They know it to, that is why they keep ducking us at every tournament.
As far as helpful posts go, anyone who has ever been to the area knows that the village is at least 6 minutes up Oakwood road and double that if the train comes through. The best pizza is Rosas so forget that other stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosa's too salty! Southdown is the best, go that extra mile down wall street and pass DiRaiom's along the way! For just a slice, Little V's is still the king though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosa's too salty! Southdown is the best, go that extra mile down wall street and pass DiRaiom's along the way! For just a slice, Little V's is still the king though.

Little V's is greasy. Rosas is sweet. DiRaimo's standard. Southdown okay, but they now have specialty pizzas like the Big Mac and Whopper. Johnny D's is good, but on way out of town. The good stuff is one town over...Jimmy's in Greenlawn.

Don't come to Huntington for pizza. Go to the Mediterranean Snack Bar (not Scorpios), Meehan's, Sapsuckers, Christophers, and many more restaurants in town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are not funny at all, actually annoying and stupid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Huntington Village bus boys are in 8th grade but are old enough to be 9th grade prep cooks

Lmao!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the 2021 Legacy teams do this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost all Blantant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost all Blantant.

Blue Knights did not play this weekend! The A team was off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a battle in the 2021 division at Blatant tournament today.

My sons Long Island Express Westchester team had two overtime games and each was more exciting than the next. Congratulations on winning the tournament boys. All of your parents are very proud of how hard you played. Thank you to our coaches, my son has never played so hard and loves every second of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whe did u play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2021's played on Sunday. My son has never had so much fun playing lacrosse and it was freezing cold!

Competition and fun at the Blatant tournament. Thanks again to the LI Express North 2021 coaches, my guy can't wait till we start practicing again. It's wonderful to witness kids come together and be led by such caring, experienced coaches. Keep pushing them to improve and have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's good to see Mr Rogers kid playing lax, you sound like a barrel of laughts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny but not called for. Let him be happy.
It's good to see Mr Rogers kid playing lax, you sound like a barrel of laughts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally was going for a laugh, sounds like a nice person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am happy. I'm happy I'm not one of these delusional, jaded parents posting endlessly on these forums ripping players, parents, program directors, etc.

Lacrosse is a fun sport, I played it through college and want to pass along that joy to all of my kids as well as those I coach.

I only wish there could be a few more positive posts on this forum because it is a great sport and there are actually some fabulous coaches out there who want to teach the boys to play the right way and also have fun.

There's enough negativity, regarding every facet of the sport represented here, just sharing a good experience we had and look forward to more to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a 2021 parent and coach, it is pretty nice to have this 2021 thread to be much more positive than other BOTC threads.

Are most 2021's going to do some kind of indoor lax this Winter along with normal winter sports like basketball?

I've got a bunch of soft balls and some 3'x3' goals and thought about having games on a basketball court on Sundays. Tried 5v5 and seemed a bit crowded on the court but 4v4 should work. Not sure whether to try and do it this Winter or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saying you were happy was not meant to be used in a derogatory way. Sorry if you took it that way. Your right Express played well on Sunday. Keep it up!
I am happy. I'm happy I'm not one of these delusional, jaded parents posting endlessly on these forums ripping players, parents, program directors, etc.

Lacrosse is a fun sport, I played it through college and want to pass along that joy to all of my kids as well as those I coach.

I only wish there could be a few more positive posts on this forum because it is a great sport and there are actually some fabulous coaches out there who want to teach the boys to play the right way and also have fun.

There's enough negativity, regarding every facet of the sport represented here, just sharing a good experience we had and look forward to more to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the options for winter lacrosse (indoor)? I know there are winter leagues but what about training?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the options for winter lacrosse (indoor)? I know there are winter leagues but what about training?

If you are registered with this website, you should bve receiving approx. 20 emails a day with all the options.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are registered with this website, you should bve receiving approx. 20 emails a day with all the options.

So what choice did you make? And is there any word from Spallina's team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons will take down igloo today @dicks national tournament!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if igloo goalie is going to wear his sisters maxi pads on his shins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a [lacrosse]! That was wrong on so many levels. If I give you a dollar, will you go buy some class?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rising Sons will take down igloo today @dicks national tournament!!!!!![/quote

Without your reclassed kids and your 7th graders you stand no chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rising Sons will take down igloo today @dicks national tournament!!!!!![/quote

Without your reclassed kids and your 7th graders you stand no chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You two idiots did NOT just say those things....did you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reclassed? Wrong club. Be happy we have 6 starters missing. #younowhaveachance

Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard