BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 128 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You haters are all idiots. Yes Crabs 2022 lost to Hawks. In OT. After controlling the whole game. After blowing a 2 goal lead in last minute. Don't mention that Hawks teams start in 3rd grade and Sunday was the first time this Crabs team has played together. So keep pounding your chest that in your third year together you beat a team that has practiced three times.

FYI hawks 2022 is average at best team for this age group.
Yes maybe crabs first game as crabs but not first time playing lacrosee. What else you got. NY team you lost to is a town team not a club team not even in the top ten LI teams.

Hawks is an average team at 2022 that went 8-2 and lost in the finals of the NPYLL??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A list of 2014 commits? Really? The point is that lacrosse has moved in past 3-4 years and that is the same 3-4 years that has shown new clubs. The 2014 HS class is a prime exemplar of the past. You see another great 2015 commits list for Crabs, and then the 2016s has a drop off and the 2017s another drop off. Yes, some great players and commits but the same number of commits as FCA and Breakers. And no...you don't have FCA kids auditioning to be Crabs or kids from DC craving to leave their clubs to drive up or Annapolis kids looking beyond the new 3d thing growing over there for a change. There is a lot of great lacrosse In Maryland now and it isn't going back to the good ole Crabs roll everyone over years.

So the 16 2016 kids committed to D1 schools, 12 of which are going to teams ranked in the top 15 is a drop off? And the 7 sophomores committed to JHU, Penn, OSU and Harvard is a drop off? You really think Breakers or FCA rival that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA has kids headed to ACC and Big 10 programs, but is a bit more discrete to publicize it. Clearly FCA isn't a shabby place to play ball if that is the measure, and consider that this program is less than 3 years old. And back on point, the quality of a club program is not the body count of kids playing college. A lot of Crabs kids were developed by other programs but are listed for having played there in the twilight of youth or HS club. The Stanwicks grew up as Crabs and that is great for Crabs. Paul Rabil's picture in a Crabs uni on the website? Come on...PR played a few Crabs tourneys as a late teen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notable MIAA out-of-area games from 2014:
BL - beat Trinity Pawling and Gonzaga (and everyone else for that matter)
St. Paul's - lost to Hill Academy, G'Town Prep and Haverford
Loyola - lost to Haverford, Malvern Prep and St. Joe's Prep
Calvert Hall - lost to Conestoga by 1
Gilman - lost to Haverford by 2
McD - lost to Culver by a couple

Other than BL, the MIAA powerhouses all lost to out-of-area teams. Nothing wrong with that either. I love watching those games, they are a great start to the season. But, it's likely that each MIAA school has at least one player on one of the top-notch local club teams. Each club can run their operations as they see fit. Instead of arguing over different business models, shouldn't each club WANT to work with other local clubs to make Baltimore lacrosse the best it can be?

My kid doesn't play Crabs but loves to play against them. Gets better for doing so. Stop with the silliness and make the players better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the 16 2016 kids committed to D1 schools, 12 of which are going to teams ranked in the top 15 is a drop off? And the 7 sophomores committed to JHU, Penn, OSU and Harvard is a drop off? You really think Breakers or FCA rival that? [/quote]

Only Crabs have the gall to list commits that aren't confirmed on their website. Nothing destroys credibility more than lying or lacking discretion. A 2016/17s one the program doesn't confirm or encourage commits listed before junior year, and one other Ivy commit listed is, ehem, not even offered. That Ivy program is recruiting at that position still and is an Ivy ok with public commits. Fools braggary.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the 16 2016 kids committed to D1 schools, 12 of which are going to teams ranked in the top 15 is a drop off? And the 7 sophomores committed to JHU, Penn, OSU and Harvard is a drop off? You really think Breakers or FCA rival that?

Only Crabs have the gall to list commits that aren't confirmed on their website. Nothing destroys credibility more than lying or lacking discretion. A 2016/17s one the program doesn't confirm or encourage commits listed before junior year, and one other Ivy commit listed is, ehem, not even offered. That Ivy program is recruiting at that position still and is an Ivy ok with public commits. Fools braggary. [/quote]

Someone seems to be out of the loop with regard to Ivy commits to the application process. Of the 7 Ivy programs all but 2 are quietly announcing commits to the process for the 2017 class. Look it up. You can find them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right instead of posting their commits fca and breakers tweet them out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only Crabs have the gall to list commits that aren't confirmed on their website. Nothing destroys credibility more than lying or lacking discretion. A 2016/17s one the program doesn't confirm or encourage commits listed before junior year, and one other Ivy commit listed is, ehem, not even offered. That Ivy program is recruiting at that position still and is an Ivy ok with public commits. Fools braggary.

Yes....exactly. Now go back to the Crabs page for the inaccuracies and on those two programs private and the lying on one that is not private. Yes, someone does need a lesson.

Someone seems to be out of the loop with regard to Ivy commits to the application process. Of the 7 Ivy programs all but 2 are quietly announcing commits to the process for the 2017 class. Look it up. You can find them. [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of these kids have a guarantee until they are at this time of year senior year and sign an NLI. For Ivy kids where there are no scholarships they don't get admissions letters until the early decision batch goes out in December of senior year. Parents and club people should be less excitable about these kids college verbal plans. It is a nice accomplishment to be recruited and few kids can get that from top programs, so congrats. But for a kid to go all the way through high school as Johnny Doe (UNC commit) or Joey Doe (UVa commit) is pretty silly. How about the kid and parents proudly noting the school they go to now and leave at that? At some level it is just silly for kids to walk around like tyhey are Tarheels or Blue Jays before doign anything on a high school field.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids didn't create the system but are playing within it. So, if your kid got committed, you wouldn't be happy? If a coach verbally gave your kid 30% of his tuition in 9th grade, you would think that was silly?

It seems that the kid and his family should be happy and proud and the rest of us are just wishing it was our kid to avoid 2 years of pressure filled sidelines.

Last week at big four, there were literally 20 coaches watching the 2018 games and less than half of that watching the 2017 games.

Let these people brag a little about their kids accomplishments and keep the fact that you think it is silly to yourself...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree people will always do what people do. It is always hardest to be happy for someone who has what you want to have. Or what you think you should have. I like that they are taking them early it makes it easier to find your sons spot to play. If it was like football you have to deal with this huge rush in a 12 or 18 month window or less to find the best spot for your son to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S
Kids didn't create the system but are playing within it. So, if your kid got committed, you wouldn't be happy? If a coach verbally gave your kid 30% of his tuition in 9th grade, you would think that was silly?

It seems that the kid and his family should be happy and proud and the rest of us are just wishing it was our kid to avoid 2 years of pressure filled sidelines.

Last week at big four, there were literally 20 coaches watching the 2018 games and less than half of that watching the 2017 games.

Let these people brag a little about their kids accomplishments and keep the fact that you think it is silly to yourself...

Why is there pressure? These kids literally stop enjoying this sport in 8th grade and it is all the fault of the club guys and pushy parents. The holy grail is a 30% voucher at hopkins. Well, that isn't too impressive. If you need the money the financial aid office would deliver at least that leaving you paying forty grand a year for four years. This is more pathetic than aspiring actors wearing rolexes and driving leased bmws in Hollywood on credit cards. Yeah be happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my son was an early recruit I would be proud to. But I think early recruiting is terrible for the sport. It has lead to the players and their parents putting more of an emphasis on 4th thru 8th grade. The clubs have exploded exploiting this dilemma with parents. I believe this grade base garbage in youth sports is a direct result of this. Along with more parents deciding to hold their child back at a latter grade too. The pressure being put on this kids by their parents and coaches before they are 14 is sheer nonsense and not good for the majority of kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Presure is good and the only ones that care about it for more then a hour or two is the parents. 14 and 15 year old boys care about this stuff when they are there but the sec. they get to there phone or home they are back to calling girls and playing video games. Us parents are the ones up at night thinking about it. They are fine. Kids quit when they are not the best anymore not when they have presure on them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Presure is good and the only ones that care about it for more then a hour or two is the parents. 14 and 15 year old boys care about this stuff when they are there but the sec. they get to there phone or home they are back to calling girls and playing video games. Us parents are the ones up at night thinking about it. They are fine. Kids quit when they are not the best anymore not when they have presure on them.

Comment leads me to wonder if you have a 14-15 year old lacrosse player. These kids are absorbed into the lacrosse social media tsunami 24/7. Checking twitter accounts and blogs for who is committed, etc. I've hated this recruiting insanity for my oldest and now his middle school younger brother is starting it earlier and worse than his older brother and his mates. Quite honestly I now wish they chose another sport or activity. Other sports aren't like this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Basketball and Baseball are for sure like this. Football is not like this because there is really no off season full contact teams. Also if your son is thinking about college more then most 14 year olds that is a good thing. And with Lacrosse the best part is they relize you have to have the grades to go to these schools. As a fomer D1AA football player I can tell you all we thought about was getting a 2.0 and a 880 on the SAT. With lacrosse the kids talk about what AP classes are you taking what is your GPA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pressure is good for 14 and 15 year ??, I assume you feel that same way for 13 and 12 as that age will lead to being on a good team at 14 and 15. I guess in your world no sense giving them a childhood at all.No wonder the majority of children quit sports at 12-13..To much thinking like this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Basketball and Baseball are for sure like this. Football is not like this because there is really no off season full contact teams. Also if your son is thinking about college more then most 14 year olds that is a good thing. And with Lacrosse the best part is they relize you have to have the grades to go to these schools. As a fomer D1AA football player I can tell you all we thought about was getting a 2.0 and a 880 on the SAT. With lacrosse the kids talk about what AP classes are you taking what is your GPA.

Baseball and Basketball are hardly like Lacrosse now. Neither give letter of intents at 8-9 grade. And many athletes think about grades..not just lax players..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pressure is good for 14 and 15 year ??, I assume you feel that same way for 13 and 12 as that age will lead to being on a good team at 14 and 15. I guess in your world no sense giving them a childhood at all.No wonder the majority of children quit sports at 12-13..To much thinking like this.

Amen. Most lacrosse parents did nothing in their day as athletes. Leave be alone. If you kid is not an exceptional athlete there is little you can do to make it so. I agree somewhat with the prior poster about basketball and baseball, but let's all remember that those are different sports. In those sports you have hundreds and hundreds of colleges giving full scholarships and if the kid is gifted enough there is a possibility of a career playing those sports. In lacrosse, neither is the case.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been around youth sports for 20 years and the kids do not quit because of presure they quit when they are not the best or they can not handle not being good with out trying.Sports are like life. You have to deal with the hard/ crappy parts to have and be good at the good parts. How many people work with someone that is smart enough to be the boss but they are scared of the presure and spotlight of being the boss. Kids today are blind to the real world in everything they do. The more they can see the real world the better they will be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been around youth sports for 20 years and the kids do not quit because of presure they quit when they are not the best or they can not handle not being good with out trying.Sports are like life. You have to deal with the hard/ crappy parts to have and be good at the good parts. How many people work with someone that is smart enough to be the boss but they are scared of the presure and spotlight of being the boss. Kids today are blind to the real world in everything they do. The more they can see the real world the better they will be.

You have been around sports for 20 years and learned nothing then. Kids love sports. It is the best part of being a kid and the fastest and best way to make lasting friendships for a boy. Outside of the lacrosse myopia are millions of high school kids playing JV sports and playing HS varsity sports for no ambition beyond winning a letter and having a heck of a lot of fun. Can't suit up for the team when you are 40. It crushes me to read people think it is ok that kids take off the helmet for the last time and pick up the remote as an early teen because a sport has been designed to be no fun at all. The elite kids in any sport happen anyways. I played youth hockey with a guy who made the NHL. It was ok for me to play all through high school and love it, and I loved it no less than he did. He was just luckier to be able to play a kids' game longer. Whoever wrote this never did "it". Make All America, do anything great. Nobody who did anything great in a sport and was rewarded would ever write that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You say that early recuiting makes kids quit the sport they love. And you say they have no fun because there is 8-9 grade kids talking to colleges. How do these two things compare. Kids in the 80s cared about winning and losing the same as kids do today. Just because today they have a large web of teams and ways to bring the better kids together does not mean they have less fun. The only stress is on the parents and there pocket books. If you let this stress get passed down on them thats on you as a parent. But as for the kids they love playing more and playing the best kids the can play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I started this by suggesting that we all just let the kids that get recruited early (and their parents) brag a little bit and enjoy the moment. Committing to any of the big lax schools is an accomplishment that the kids should be proud of.

Getting 30% to JHU is a big deal as most of the people (not all) reading this with kids playing at this top tier are not going to qualify for aid.

For the guy that thinks he is qualifying for aid, I suggest you go on line and fill out one of those need based calculators, you will be surprised when it says you get nothing...

My kid hasn't committed (but is talking to coaches from 3 schools)and when he looks at the side lines and sees them, I know he feels pressure to perform. Not sure if that pressure is good or bad, only time will tell, but there is certainly pressure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the biggest problem today is that parents indulge their kids emotions rather managing them. If a kid is still developing and doesn't play as much as other kids, it's definitely "old school" for a parent to say you need to work harder, wait your turn, be ready when the time comes and take nothing for granted. Instead, many modern parents "share" their concern and then their kids may "stop having fun" because they (and their parents) expect (them) to be a star and they are not, yet. Anyway, at least at the MS level and where you have a good coach that doesn't forget to make the game fun even as he expects them to work hard, that's my perspective on why kids "burn out."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid has committed early --true 2018. I don't really understand why anyone cares other than my family. He got a very good deal at a very strong academic and lax school. We spent two days there and loved the school and the coach.

People have said it is too early--for us it is perfect, for you too early. what if the coach quits? we will meet the new coach and if it is a fit and if that coach wants my son on the same terms we will stay. If not, he will call the other five that wanted him. what if the coach renegs? I guess that can happen and we will deal with it then, but my opinion, and one of the reasons we chose that school, the coach has a stellar reputation and I think he is a good man...

What is the harm to you or anyone if my kid commits early? Your kid doesn't have to, he should just tell coaches (if any are interested) that he will not be ready to make decisions until he is in 11th grade...so why do you care what/when my son commits? I suspect that more often than not, the people who complain are the one's staying up the night after a prospect day or fall tourney waiting for that call from the club, but it just hasn't come yet...

For all of you that fall in that camp, I really wish you good luck and hope you get the call. It is exciting!

I have never been a D-1 athlete so I have no experience to compare. While we are proud of my son, I have others that also aren't athletically gifted but excell in other things. Let your kid choose his passion and he/she will succeed. Choose it for them and they will quit/fail...

early recruiting is good for my family but that doesn't mean it is good for yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some ms coaches don't see it and then preach this exactly but they are the ones that are wharped about their on kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid has committed early --true 2018. I don't really understand why anyone cares other than my family. He got a very good deal at a very strong academic and lax school. We spent two days there and loved the school and the coach.

People have said it is too early--for us it is perfect, for you too early. what if the coach quits? we will meet the new coach and if it is a fit and if that coach wants my son on the same terms we will stay. If not, he will call the other five that wanted him. what if the coach renegs? I guess that can happen and we will deal with it then, but my opinion, and one of the reasons we chose that school, the coach has a stellar reputation and I think he is a good man...

What is the harm to you or anyone if my kid commits early? Your kid doesn't have to, he should just tell coaches (if any are interested) that he will not be ready to make decisions until he is in 11th grade...so why do you care what/when my son commits? I suspect that more often than not, the people who complain are the one's staying up the night after a prospect day or fall tourney waiting for that call from the club, but it just hasn't come yet...

For all of you that fall in that camp, I really wish you good luck and hope you get the call. It is exciting!

I have never been a D-1 athlete so I have no experience to compare. While we are proud of my son, I have others that also aren't athletically gifted but excell in other things. Let your kid choose his passion and he/she will succeed. Choose it for them and they will quit/fail...

early recruiting is good for my family but that doesn't mean it is good for yours.

VERY WELL SAID,
My son is a 2018 too.
He is just not ready yet and we are slowing the process down.
He likes some schools that wait a little longer to commit kids.

Several schools interested-NO PRESUURE.
We are going to take our time.

But it IS FUN!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the biggest problem today is that parents indulge their kids emotions rather managing them. If a kid is still developing and doesn't play as much as other kids, it's definitely "old school" for a parent to say you need to work harder, wait your turn, be ready when the time comes and take nothing for granted. Instead, many modern parents "share" their concern and then their kids may "stop having fun" because they (and their parents) expect (them) to be a star and they are not, yet. Anyway, at least at the MS level and where you have a good coach that doesn't forget to make the game fun even as he expects them to work hard, that's my perspective on why kids "burn out."

I like your perspective. I am a coach for my sons (3) teams, and I don't favor any kids, including my own. They have to earn their time on the field as they get older. At the younger ages, all kids should play as evenly as possible and in multiple positions.
But all along the way, there will always be kids that are better: better stick skills, field sense, stronger, faster, etc.
Athletics can parallel life in general. You might not be as fast, as strong, etc, but if you work hard you will always compete.
Keeping it fun for the kids is the main thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It may be good for you and I would be a happy person in your shoes.
But early recruiting is changing lacrosse. I dont think it is for the better . Explosion of clubs in Baltimore will destroy rec travel lax here in Baltimore in the next few years. Only club teams will have decent teams. Look at soccer in Balt. Only club soccer is any good. I will be surprised if there is even a MYLA in three years. Early recruiting cant be the only blame but it has facilitated it. Another result is having your child held back . Without being on a club in 4th -8thgrade the lax parents know Johnny hasnt a shot at a scholarship or getting into his school of choice. So it maybe good for you and 100 families but all of lacrosse suffers from this early recruiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree with this last statement. Your not getting any different coaching. Half the club coaches were the rec coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree with this last statement. Your not getting any different coaching. Half the club coaches were the rec coaches.

The biggest difference is that you now are paying for field rentals that the county or town used to provide. (As well as for 4 tournaments that the coaches' travel expenses)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a really deflating fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca 2020 hasn't won any A tournaments. The only won they won was a B tournament last year. Check your facts. There are many 2020 teams better than them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca 2020 hasn't won any A tournaments. The only won they won was a B tournament last year. Check your facts. There are many 2020 teams better than them.

That likely changes on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We monitor our kids' email and he received a link to some Casey Vock "preview fl$ in 3d" video. Starts by stating how pumped Casey, whoever that may be, is pumped to see the 2015s on down to the 2020s who will be showcasing in front of college coaches this weekend. The the kids who have an email in the system received this from our club's coach.

Our son is 12. He is in 7th grade. In his free time he likes to play video games, play dominoes for Skittles with his friends. He's a pretty good lacrosse player on a decent team but not looking like an obvious new Steele Stanwick. He doesn't clean his room unless asked and picks his nose, and he still thinks lacrosse is fun. Normal I would say.

WHAT THE F&CK IS WRONG WITH THIS SPORT BESIDES EVERYTHING NOW? 2020s will be playing at a tournament where college coaches are? Really? Now, I know they won't be trolling the 7th grade sidelines but that is a bit off point. Lacrosse organizations, events guys, club owners and the other adults have made this sport an absolute cesspool of monkey urine. Thanks a lot guys for cheapening it for the 12 year olds who pick their noses and ask about what is on their pizza after the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
highly doubt it. that team is weak without the older kids coming down and that won't matter much

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We monitor our kids' email and he received a link to some Casey Vock "preview fl$ in 3d" video. Starts by stating how pumped Casey, whoever that may be, is pumped to see the 2015s on down to the 2020s who will be showcasing in front of college coaches this weekend. The the kids who have an email in the system received this from our club's coach.

Our son is 12. He is in 7th grade. In his free time he likes to play video games, play dominoes for Skittles with his friends. He's a pretty good lacrosse player on a decent team but not looking like an obvious new Steele Stanwick. He doesn't clean his room unless asked and picks his nose, and he still thinks lacrosse is fun. Normal I would say.

WHAT THE F&CK IS WRONG WITH THIS SPORT BESIDES EVERYTHING NOW? 2020s will be playing at a tournament where college coaches are? Really? Now, I know they won't be trolling the 7th grade sidelines but that is a bit off point. Lacrosse organizations, events guys, club owners and the other adults have made this sport an absolute cesspool of monkey urine. Thanks a lot guys for cheapening it for the 12 year olds who pick their noses and ask about what is on their pizza after the game. [/quote

12 in 7th grade??
RE CLASS HIM!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then shame on you for picking that club. There are plenty of clubs out there that have HS Varsity coaches coaching the club teams and not someone's daddy.

The way I see it, the travesty of the current environment is that parents of kids that aren't good enough to play for the top couple clubs, have to pay $1500+ for their kids to play lax with their friends instead of $150 to play rec. For most clubs, you aren't getting anything different then you did from rec. My rec council can no longer field anything above a B team and at Lightning they are only having multiple C teams. The real winners of this landscape are the club owners.

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 128 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard