BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 55 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhasset 3-0 in maryland

Congrats. You're still the 6th best team on LI

Schmuck...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmuck...

Tell us what "TOWN TEAM" is going to beat 32.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could my kid have played yes, we went to the first practice at Mt Sinai HS and listened to the Director/Parent/Coach talk about his philosophy, which included the fact that his son is older but skills wise he isn't quite there so he will combine ages and play in the lower age.

110% baby!

lol

Tournament in your own backyard and you guys aren't playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmuck...

Who cares? The parents on that team are the most pompous people around. And I can think of a few teams, pompous [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was your kid on the team last year?

Could my kid have played yes, we went to the first practice at Mt Sinai HS and listened to the Director/Parent/Coach talk about his philosophy, which included the fact that his son is older but skills wise he isn't quite there so he will combine ages and play in the lower age. That is a completely ridiculous approach to take with a club, I can tell by your question that your son did play. If he played 2022 then you made out better than 2020. 2022 played on age even though they were combined 3rd 4th grade team.

How many showed up? I'm hoping to get my kid on a team where he can watch the coach/directors kid play. Or maybe he will bring his older son down to take my kids spot! Jk is a JOKE!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When Igloo, TLI and Express get their 1st win over 32, I'll accept your rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played the 3 weakest teams for that age. And yes crabs 2022 are a bad team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played the 3 weakest teams for that age. And yes crabs 2022 are a bad team.

What team does your son play for? I'm sure 32 would love the match up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmuck...

Who cares? The parents on that team are the most pompous people around. And I can think of a few teams, pompous [lacrosse]

If by pompous, you mean respectful of other teams, the game in general, no tattoos, no foul language and generally decent appearance, then yes, they are very pompous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. That was the first day Crabs has ever played together and they lost 4-2.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know why anyone would play for 32. The teams all disband as they get older as half the group or more heads to catholic school. give it another year and you'll start to see the fleeing to express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmuck...

Who cares? The parents on that team are the most pompous people around. And I can
think of a few teams, pompous [lacrosse]

If by pompous, you mean respectful of other teams, the game in general, no tattoos, no foul language and generally decent appearance, then yes, they are very pompous.

You just proved my point. Such a sense of inferiority. A team of mixed people is way more interesting than the Stepford people from the bubble that is called Manhasset

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"sense of inferiority" - i guess we should've included educated as well...this part of your post makes no sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know why anyone would play for 32. The teams all disband as they get older as half the group or more heads to catholic school. give it another year and you'll start to see the fleeing to express

Here are a few reasons: they win, parents are normal and friends, practices are local, kids are all friends with one another, the coaching is excellent, and the schedule isn't overbearing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"sense of inferiority" - i guess we should've included educated as well...this part of your post makes no sense

you keep on proving that I'm right. You're being pompous calling me uneducated and thinking that you're above and beyond everybody else. Just go and polish your loafers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here are a few reasons: they win, parents are normal and friends, practices are local, kids are all friends with one another, the coaching is excellent, and the schedule isn't overbearing.

Enjoy it for now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy it for now.
Thanks, that's exactly what we are doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmuck...

no tattoos, wow. No foul language too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmuck...

Who cares? The parents on that team are the most pompous people
around. And I can think of a few teams, pompous [lacrosse]

Think this TOWN team lost only 1 game all last year, which included playing against all the "best" travel teams on Long Island...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmuck...

Think this TOWN team lost only 1 game all last year, which included playing against all the "best" travel teams on Long Island...

How many kids on 32 were born before Dec 1, 2003, which is the school cut off? The answer to that question defines how good 32 is. If it's none or maybe 1, then they deserve a lot of credit. If 2 or more, especially if these 2 or more are among the better players, then it's a different story because say what you want but older kids have an unfair advantage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think this TOWN team lost only 1 game all last year, which included playing against all the "best" travel teams on Long Island... [/quote]

How many kids on 32 were born before Dec 1, 2003, which is the school cut off? The answer to that question defines how good 32 is. If it's none or maybe 1, then they deserve a lot of credit. If 2 or more, especially if these 2 or more are among the better players, then it's a different story because say what you want but older kids have an unfair advantage. [/quote]

I'm looking forward to the response from the Manhasset chest pounders. Just state the facts. No commentary and no names of course. Just the number of kids on the 5th grade team who should be in 6th grade based on the school district cut off date of December 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every single child on the Manhasset 32 2022 team is born well after the September 1st guideline established by US Lacrosse, I can understand your concern and likely disappointment when you digest this fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every single child on the Manhasset 32 2022 team is born well after the September 1st guideline established by US Lacrosse, I can understand your concern and likely disappointment when you digest this fact.

How many were born before Dec. 1? A kid born before Dec. 1 may be eligible for age based tournaments under US lacrosse guidelines but many of the tournaments that 32 enters are based on graduating year and not age. A kid born before Dec. 1 should be a 2021 under YOUR school district rules and gets an unfair advantage when playing in tournaments against 2022 teams. How is that to digest? Please answer the question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmuck...

Did you play Kings Park? Doubt it. More than 32 can handle there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many were born before Dec. 1? A kid born before Dec. 1 may be eligible for age based tournaments under US lacrosse guidelines but many of the tournaments that 32 enters are based on graduating year and not age. A kid born before Dec. 1 should be a 2021 under YOUR school district rules and gets an unfair advantage when playing in tournaments against 2022 teams. How is that to digest? Please answer the question.

I vow only to post when correcting the ignorant on this board. A child is allowed to start kindergarten in the Manhasset School District if they are 5 by December 1st. It's not a rule that you have to start kindergarten then, but you can't start earlier than that without special permission. US Lacrosse sets guidelines for a reason and those are followed to the best of my knowledge by Team 32. Many kids move out from New [lacrosse] City where they start formal elementary education a year later than on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now this is getting ridiculous...Kings Park? Are you serious? Do they even have a lax program?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I vow only to post when correcting the ignorant on this board. A child is allowed to start kindergarten in the Manhasset School District if they are 5 by December 1st. It's not a rule that you have to start kindergarten then, but you can't start earlier than that without special permission. US Lacrosse sets guidelines for a reason and those are followed to the best of my knowledge by Team 32. Many kids move out from New [lacrosse] City where they start formal elementary education a year later than on Long Island.

As expected we are getting commentary and not facts. Manhasset school district sets Dec. 1 as the cut off. If a parent feels their kid is not ready to start kindergarten then they have the option to hold them back to the next year. The option is not meant for parents that hope to get an unfair advantage on the lacrosse field. You had no hesitation stating as a fact that no 32 kids were born before Sept. 1. We are still waiting to hear how many were born before Dec. 1. Just provide the number and then we can end this conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By this summer the 32 team will start to implode as the catholic school group starts to defect to express. That's when you will see this "nice, respectful, pretty" group of parents start to stab each other in the back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As expected we are getting commentary and not facts. Manhasset school district sets Dec. 1 as the cut off. If a parent feels their kid is not ready to start kindergarten then they have the option to hold them back to the next year. The option is not meant for parents that hope to get an unfair advantage on the lacrosse field. You had no hesitation stating as a fact that no 32 kids were born before Sept. 1. We are still waiting to hear how many were born before Dec. 1. Just provide the number and then we can end this conversation.

The honest answer is I don't know how many born before December 1st, because that is an irrelevant birthdate for youth lacrosse. All I can state with certainty is that every single player on the 2022 Manhasset team is born after September 1st, which is the guideline set forth by US Lacrosse. And again, to correct your prior post, there is no "cutoff" date for when a student has to start elementary school so I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove. I can also say with certainty that the vast majority of the team is born after December 1st, perhaps there are 1 or 2 born prior to then, but nobody is born before the September 1st cutoff date prescribed by US Lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What town does your son play for? Would be good to know where this insecurity is coming from - you know where I'm from...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would think BOTC folks would be pretty happy M32 went to Maryland and beat Crabs 2021 6-4 (who has several kids older than U.S. Lax guidelines), beat GT 2021 10-7 (who is flat out good and also has at least one or two older kids) and beat Breakers 10-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The honest answer is I don't know how many born before December 1st, because that is an irrelevant birthdate for youth lacrosse. All I can state with certainty is that every single player on the 2022 Manhasset team is born after September 1st, which is the guideline set forth by US Lacrosse. And again, to correct your prior post, there is no "cutoff" date for when a student has to start elementary school so I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove. I can also say with certainty that the vast majority of the team is born after December 1st, perhaps there are 1 or 2 born prior to then, but nobody is born before the September 1st cutoff date prescribed by US Lacrosse.

Simple question, are there kids who are held back or actual 2021 grad year students playing 2022 in grade based (not U- XX) tournaments? I get a sense from the evasive answers that you do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

F

Holy cow lunatic do you honestly think more than a handful of other lunatics are holding g back kids for an "unfair" advantage on the lacrosse field?? Nobody does that, most people who hold kids back do it for developmental issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

F

Holy cow lunatic do you honestly think more than a handful of other lunatics are holding g back kids for an "unfair" advantage on the lacrosse field?? Nobody does that, most people who hold kids back do it for developmental issues.

Just answer the question!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As expected we are getting commentary and not facts. Manhasset school district sets Dec. 1 as the cut off. If a parent feels their kid is not ready to start kindergarten then they have the option to hold them back to the next year. The option is not meant for parents that hope to get an unfair advantage on the lacrosse field. You had no hesitation stating as a fact that no 32 kids were born before Sept. 1. We are still waiting to hear how many were born before Dec. 1. Just provide the number and then we can end this conversation. [/quote]

Holy cow lunatic do you honestly think more than a handful of other lunatics are holding g back kids for an "unfair" advantage on the lacrosse field?? Nobody does that, most people who hold kids back do it for developmental issues. [/quote]

Prediction: There are 3-5 kids on Manhasset 32 2022 team that were born before Dec. 1, 2003 and some of them are the better players on team.

Prediction: There parents didn't hold them back for development reasons (or because they relocated from the city since they have probably always lived in Manhasset) but to get an unfair advantage in sports.

The 32 team is very good. But it bothers people when other people try to game the system to get an advantage for there kids. Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2022 beat express 2022 today pretty easily. Now who said igloo is not a top team? New ranking time.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sooooo done this this forum. What a waste, this site could be so good if everyone would have to register. I feel dumber for logging on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, the above M32 scores were 2021 games. M32 2022's went 3-0 of course, but not quite as as strong as opponents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sooooo done this this forum. What a waste, this site could be so good if everyone would have to register. I feel dumber for logging on.

You should, goodbye

Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin

Let see if I understand you...you posted anonymously so you are in essence saying that you are done with yourself.

Now, here is my guess....you will be back watching what goes on.

Page 21 of 55 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard