BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 55 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush won 2019a

What are you talking about. There were 6 brackets of 4 treams in th 2019a. There was no championships in any age bracket. . You played 3 games and than they seed you against one of the other brackets. 1 played 1, 2 played 2 and so on. There was no playofff. Stop the chest thumping. It is ridiculous. 3 teams could claim to of won the a bracket. This why people hate you. Cant you have a bit of humilty

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush won 2019a

What are you talking about. There were 6 brackets of 4 treams in th 2019a. There was no championships in any age bracket. . You played 3 games and than they seed you against one of the other brackets. 1 played 1, 2 played 2 and so on. There was no playofff. Stop the chest thumping. It is ridiculous. 3 teams could claim to of won the a bracket. This why people hate you. Cant you have a bit of humilty

Read the schedule- north and south #1 played and east and west #1 played-
Crush won north south game. Was only one other winner- east and west game winner- not four overall winners. There were 4 brackets for 2019 red. The other bracket was mixed teams 2020/2019- yellow. Good games today. Good tournament. Congrats to both 2019 A winners, both should be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush won 2019a
Crush won 2019a

Did not know there were A/B brackets? We were told differently. Your team must be special.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush won 2019a

Crush won north south game. Was only one other winner- east and west game winner- not four overall winners. There were 4 brackets for 2019 red. The other bracket was mixed teams 2020/2019- yellow. Good games today. Good tournament. Congrats to both 2019 A winners, both should be proud.

Ok so lets go with what you say. There were 4 divisions, And now I guess 2 winners So exactly how did crush win 2019a as they original poster stated. . Oh they did not. It was just an assanine crush parent pounding there chest. again you wonder why people hate you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a 4 game play day everyone relax Regardless they played up this is a 2020 thread-management

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush won 2019a

Ok so lets go with what you say. There were 4 divisions, And now I guess 2 winners So exactly how did crush win 2019a as they original poster stated. . Oh they did not. It was just an assanine crush parent pounding there chest. again you wonder why people hate you.

I don't know who the original poster is, nor why that was posted. I would guess it was not a Crush parent, as they would know they won their N/S division in the 2019 bracket. However, someone else, not in the know may have heard they won or watched the game and assumed there was only one division and responded. I would guess it was someone similar to yourself that was not in the know which is why you made an innocent mistake thinking there were 4 overall winners and 6 brackets. People make innocent mistakes, no? Seeing the glass half full is a better way to live. Congrats to both 2019 winners.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush won 2019a
Crush won 2019a

Did not know there were A/B brackets? We were told differently. Your team must be special.

Actually I appoligize I posted that after hearing they won all 4 games just figured there was one. Actually was not present

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush won 2019a
Crush won 2019a

Actually I appoligize I posted that after hearing they won all 4 games just figured there was one. Actually was not present

Thank you for a simple explanation. Maybe the posters having heart attacks can breathe easier now that they know this was the case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play in a real tourney, playing up against average talent means nothing. Luck of the clover

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play in a real tourney, playing up against average talent means nothing. Luck of the clover

Where was your team? Or do you like to insult the organizations that beat you playing in your own age group? Are you kidding?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow- someone is bitter. Great job to all the 91 teams- good showing in a good tournament!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wether you like Crush or hate them, one thing that absolutely can't be denied is that they are always willing to challenge themselves and get better. If they decided to play in 2020 only, they would consistantly beat MOST if not All 2020 teams by at least 10 to 15 plus goals. If they did that everyone would scream they should be playing up. I am the parent of a committed 2016 and a current 2018, and they are by a wide margin some of the most talented kids I have seen for their age since I started to pay attention to this game 10 years ago, with 4 or 5 of them being out right exceptional. Wether they continue to have success depends on many things, but at least be honest and put aside the jelousy and excuses, for now in 2020 there is no one close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush won 2019a

Very Nice. Any scores of their games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wether you like Crush or hate them, one thing that absolutely can't be denied is that they are always willing to challenge themselves and get better. If they decided to play in 2020 only, they would consistantly beat MOST if not All 2020 teams by at least 10 to 15 plus goals. If they did that everyone would scream they should be playing up. I am the parent of a committed 2016 and a current 2018, and they are by a wide margin some of the most talented kids I have seen for their age since I started to pay attention to this game 10 years ago, with 4 or 5 of them being out right exceptional. Wether they continue to have success depends on many things, but at least be honest and put aside the jelousy and excuses, for now in 2020 there is no one close.

Not a true "team" though - if you watch them play you'll notice 3-5 kids do all the work, score all the goals, get all the playing time and take all the glory. You could take those kids only and put them on any other team and then that team would be the best. Will be tough for the other kids to get recruited, coaches don't look for kids that aren't allowed to dodge, run with the ball or shoot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(I just want my kid to play and have fun while growing as a player - with a bunch of kids he likes, oh yea and get good grades in school)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a true "team" though - if you watch them play you'll notice 3-5 kids do all the work, score all the goals, get all the playing time and take all the glory. You could take those kids only and put them on any other team and then that team would be the best. Will be tough for the other kids to get recruited, coaches don't look for kids that aren't allowed to dodge, run with the ball or shoot.

Crush D is nothing special either....probably because they get little work with the ball down in the other team's zone most of the time. You cannot convince me those players are any better than the D units on the other top 2020 teams. Crush is an offensive juggernaut powered by a small number of very, very talented kids. Agree that it is not a team made up of top players at every position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2020 teams are playing this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets just say the D is not as good as you say. Playing vs older Bigger players will help elevate them, honestly wish more teams 2020 would challenge themselves playing up. We drove to Virginia two weeks ago to play weak 2020 teams while playing 19's would help our team improve

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets just say the D is not as good as you say. Playing vs older Bigger players will help elevate them, honestly wish more teams 2020 would challenge themselves playing up. We drove to Virginia two weeks ago to play weak 2020 teams while playing 19's would help our team improve

Not necessarily....older and bigger doesn't mean "better." When they play better players who bring tight games then the D will have to step up and will get valuable experience. Believe it or not, D kids have left offensive powerhouses (e.g. Turtles) because they weren't getting enough action!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could say the same about the turtles, and 90% are recruited to top programs. Every kid on Crush is a talented player who would easily make any other top team. Playing time is not equal on any team, but I would rather my son be on the number one team and play a little less, while receiving top coaching and skill development. Moving forward, the showcases will separate the kids according to skill and impact. Wishing all the boys success, it is a very talented age group and many boys are just beginning to show their potential.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was Crush score vs Little necks in their last game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that so Crush daddy? Is your son one of the boys that rides the bench?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you were in Virginia you would have known that this was a U13, U15, U17 bracket tournament. Stepping up to U15 playing potential 9th graders is not a wise decision.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush won 2019a

Why do you care so much? Getting all worked up about what? That there were two division champions? Crush won their playoff game 9-0. Nobody was pounding there chest. A question was asked and answered. Crush was the winner of 2019, and yes there was another winner as well. You need a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The great thing is many if these kids will be teammates in college. The best players and teams are Still on long island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could say the same about the turtles, and 90% are recruited to top programs. Every kid on Crush is a talented player who would easily make any other top team. Playing time is not equal on any team, but I would rather my son be on the number one team and play a little less, while receiving top coaching and skill development. Moving forward, the showcases will separate the kids according to skill and impact. Wishing all the boys success, it is a very talented age group and many boys are just beginning to show their potential.

Agree, many talented kids playing 2020, will be interesting to watch the group. It does seem help to be on a highly regarded team when entering the recruiting years as poster suggested was true for the Turtles. LI definatley has some major talent and many of these boys will be at college together!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 in md....fl$ in 3d, hogan fall brawl, aloha npyll autumn classic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 in md....fl$ in 3d, hogan fall brawl, aloha npyll autumn classic

Which teams are going where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant Fall Jam has Outlaws Black, 3 Village, Legacy Ravage and Ghost 2020 in what I guess passes for the A bracket and Outlaws Silver, Hitmen, Express North, and Breakers in the other bracket. Does anyone know anything about Ghost? This is likely the best chance Outlaws Black will ever have to win a tourney going against a true B team, a town team and an unknown team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant Fall Jam has Outlaws Black, 3 Village, Legacy Ravage and Ghost 2020 in what I guess passes for the A bracket and Outlaws Silver, Hitmen, Express North, and Breakers in the other bracket. Does anyone know anything about Ghost? This is likely the best chance Outlaws Black will ever have to win a tourney going against a true B team, a town team and an unknown team.

If they win then good for them. Outlaws don't control who signs up for their tournaments. You play whoever is there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they win then good for them. Outlaws don't control who signs up for their tournaments. You play whoever is there.

One, this is a Blatant tournament, not Outlaws but close enough. Two, yes, if they win, good for them. But if they can't even win this then boy are they quickly headed in the same direction as another once proud franchise that also has Silver and Black as their colors...the winless and hopeless Oakland Raiders!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the teams playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are there any lacrosse players that still play football anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the lacrosse field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the lacrosse field

Jackass comment , know exactly which team you are from traveling far from home to play b level competition once again! Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One, this is a Blatant tournament, not Outlaws but close enough. Two, yes, if they win, good for them. But if they can't even win this then boy are they quickly headed in the same direction as another once proud franchise that also has Silver and Black as their colors...the winless and hopeless Oakland Raiders!

Outlaws 2020 Black go 1-2 and lose to the B team of Legacy. Their only win is against
Express Team 2 who lost all of their games and go 0-3. Lots of money being spent to be on these teams that will have to enter B brackets in the spring/summer to get some wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2020 has just had some bad luck. Heard they lost two strong players due to other sports. They're a good team that just needs to sink in with a lot of new players. Trust me by the summer they might be right behind legacy A. They only lost to Express Terps 5-0 last weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2020 has just had some bad luck. Heard they lost two strong players due to other sports. They're a good team that just needs to sink in with a lot of new players. Trust me by the summer they might be right behind legacy A. They only lost to Express Terps 5-0 last weekend.

So they lose to Legacy B and a town team, but they will be right behind Legacy A.
Cmon dude, that's comical. Please stop with the predictable missing strong players excuse. So they were only team missing kids, correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws 2020 Black go 1-2 and lose to the B team of Legacy. Their only win is against
Express Team 2 who lost all of their games and go 0-3. Lots of money being spent to be on these teams that will have to enter B brackets in the spring/summer to get some wins.

Are you sure, i was at the Express game and they were down 6-0 in the first half. They were being dominated. Can't believe that they won that game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much for that. They had a losing record.

Page 10 of 55 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard