BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 46 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Avengers not only rvc, some GC, merrick, and a few others too. And that Legacy team is an A team at this age. Remember it's vs the competition at 2024.

91Avengers coach is a [lacrosse]

Why because he wouldn't take your kid? Sign your name to an attack like that.

Don't have to sign my name, what is yours? Wouldn't take any kids at all unless it suited him...no tryouts required, just the chosen ones regardless of talent or skill. Didn't even bother to attend tryouts to see if others could fit in. Took a couple of really good kids from the Pack so they can win, then the less skilled to attend his clinics. Makes him a d-bag if you ask me.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Avengers not only rvc, some GC, merrick, and a few others too. And that Legacy team is an A team at this age. Remember it's vs the competition at 2024.

Ok, sure, Mrs. Coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Wolfpack win at yale?

Wasn't even close. Won all four games by at least 10 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't have to sign my name, what is yours? Wouldn't take any kids at all unless it suited him...no tryouts required, just the chosen ones regardless of talent or skill. Didn't even bother to attend tryouts to see if others could fit in. Took a couple of really good kids from the Pack so they can win, then the less skilled to attend his clinics. Makes him a d-bag if you ask me.

What clinic are you talking about? The team paid extra for indoor fall/winter practices (over 30) and a fall tourney. Every other team that plays in the fall does the same. No need for all the hate. If you really want your son to play for them why do you give him a call or go see him at practice today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they won every game . 10 and 0 to start the year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they did. Pack went 4-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack won Yale in the 2023/2024 bracket. Played up. Teams were made up of mostly 4th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What clinic are you talking about? The team paid extra for indoor fall/winter practices (over 30) and a fall tourney. Every other team that plays in the fall does the same. No need for all the hate. If you really want your son to play for them why do you give him a call or go see him at practice today.

No need to speak to anyone, my kid is all set, in a better playing situation and I expect on a better team and the best organization. We'll see in the spring, I know I will be enjoying myself.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No need to speak to anyone, my kid is all set, in a better playing situation and I expect on a better team and the best organization. We'll see in the spring, I know I will be enjoying myself.

If you are enjoying yourself and you kids team than enjoy it...no need to attack other coaches.

Are you going to pound your chest in the spring if little jimmy's team beats the Avengers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, not going to need to pound anything, your frowns will be enough to make me smile. I will feel bad for the boys though, it is not their fault.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will see in the spring bc your sons team is not playing in the fall. Best organization?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, not going to need to pound anything, your frowns will be enough to make me smile. I will feel bad for the boys though, it is not their fault.

Don't worry about the boys...they are getting better every day, practicing, playing fall tourney's and best of all having fun. Must be great to be 8.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we really wasting time talking about the Avengers? They are irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack won Yale in the 2023/2024 bracket. Played up. Teams were made up of mostly 4th graders

Not trying to be a jerk, but they're a 2024 team playing in 2023/2024 bracket. That's not playing up. Congrats to the boys for a great tourney though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will 'pack play up and change the landscape? Or would it then be Legacy uptop and the rest of us fighting for second?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not trying to be a jerk, but they're a 2024 team playing in 2023/2024 bracket. That's not playing up. Congrats to the boys for a great tourney though!

They are the cream of the crop. Can't see anyone catching up to them this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will 'pack play up and change the landscape? Or would it then be Legacy uptop and the rest of us fighting for second?

Pack is not good enough for 4A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack is not good enough for 4A.

Don't know about now but they weren't last year. Lost to B teams when they played up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won't play up because 91 has two very good 2023 teams that Wolfpack would lose to (one will play up in most tourneys and the other will win most at their grade level). It won't benefit the program so you won't see it happening. Wishful thinking though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack would give the Warriors a tough time in a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack would give the Warriors a tough time in a game.

Last year, maybe. Not this year. Wolfpack is a very good 2024 team, but Warriors have 8 or 9 new kids and they are looking really good. Big change from last year. They'll be one of the top 2023 teams this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true, it would be best if the discussion stays at the top of the bracket. Who is second after the Wolfpack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will see in the spring bc your sons team is not playing in the fall. Best organization?

Perhaps they have beaten your boys already, as they say "gettin' better all the time"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has to be legacy. Very good 2024 team. I heard they losses to pack at Havoc but have not been together long enough yet. Should be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has to be legacy. Very good 2024 team. I heard they losses to pack at Havoc but have not been together long enough yet. Should be interesting.

Legacy is real good and its because for the most part they have been together for a year now, same as the Pack. Sure, they lost a kid to the Pack and a few to Igloo but playing together for a year really helps at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Has to be legacy. Very good 2024 team. I heard they losses to pack at Havoc but have not been together long enough yet. Should be interesting. [/quote

Team Taz... Tommy Zummos personal team, they have been together over a year now, no excuses please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true, it would be best if the discussion stays at the top of the bracket. Who is second after the Wolfpack?

Watch for igloo 24, Coach Barrone has lots of talent working through the winter for a spring unveiling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Barone bring his Jesters team to igloo or start new? From what I recall they were lower level team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Barone bring his Jesters team to igloo or start new? From what I recall they were lower level team

He coached the Jesters 2023 team last year...there were only a few 2024's on it. Heard he got some kids from the Titans, I'm sure he got a few Seaford and kids too. I guess we wont find out until the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A few old and a lot of new kids. Going to be good!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A few old and a lot of new kids. Going to be good!

They were combo 2024/23 team last year. Played in 2023 brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2024? Pretty good coach but the team is not the caliber of 91 Wolfpack or Legacy Taz. I wish them luck, but lots of talent? Eh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2024? Pretty good coach but the team is not the caliber of 91 Wolfpack or Legacy Taz. I wish them luck, but lots of talent? Eh

Legacy taz? Stop. Wolfpack, then everyone else except express and millon bringing up the rear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how many people that have had their children play for Tony would call him just "pretty good". As for the team, i'm not sure how someone can judge them when they haven't played a game yet ? Just strange to me....best of luck to all the little guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer should be interesting. So few pure 2024 teams last year. A bunch of new blood this year and true 3rd grade brackets. My kid is not a Wolfpack or Tasmanian but on a team that is practicing and the lacrosse looks better every week and light years from last year. Despite all the nonsense on this board I'm looking forward to some fun competitive matchups this summer. Having 5 or 6 competitive teams in this age group will be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is nice to see you have a opinion on a team that has not even scrimmage anyone yet. You are either a stoker of young lacrosse boys or 91 parent or both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy taz? Stop. Wolfpack, then everyone else except express and millon bringing up the rear.

And the titans playing 2025b

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how many people that have had their children play for Tony would call him just "pretty good". As for the team, i'm not sure how someone can judge them when they haven't played a game yet ? Just strange to me....best of luck to all the little guys

Played for Coach Tony last year and can not say enough good things, good teacher, fun for the kids, high energy guy!

My son is not playing for him this year but it was a very tough decision for our family. He is one of the very best. I'll bet he has a team that will be giving 110% and plays the game the right way. Can't wait to see them, I bet they will be ready to play.

Page 14 of 46 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard