BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes he is. parents should be ashamed

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can a boy that is 11 be playing on 2023? My 12 year old is 2020!! This cannot be true, can it?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Playing w Crush and the young man is 11. New Topic Go play catch w your son

The oldest 5th grader on Long Island. He'll be 12 in the spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing w Crush and the young man is 11. New Topic Go play catch w your son

The oldest 5th grader on Long Island. He'll be 12 in the spring

Is that the coaches son?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those parents should be embarrassed! Shame you have to cheat to win a tshirt. I'll buy your son a new tshirt if it means that much to you. There is no way that doesn't affect that boys psyche ! Well the money you save on t-shirts can always go toward therapy sessions!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bob

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People not a fan of the guy either but seriously, the boy is 11 always plays up w 12,13,14 year olds.The boy is in 5th grade . Btw ANY 5 th grader that has been held back or started late is 11 including the 5 boys on our express 2022 team. People move on it borders on crazy put the same effort into your kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on the Bandits..... this is all [lacrosse]. We have two holdbacks. And it's because of early academics, not to be a better lax players. People like to rip the Bandits because those kids, for the most part, are better than the kids on every other team. Is the coach a lunatic? Absolutely. Do we travel too much? No doubt about it? Is is way too expensive? Probably. But tell me another 4th grade youth lacrosse team that has the opportunity to play for a coach with that kind of pedigree. Will it be worth it in the long run? I have no idea. But I think if he continues to grow as a player and is fortunate enough to stay on the team then he is getting the absolute best coaching available on the east coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on the Bandits..... this is all [lacrosse]. We have two holdbacks. And it's because of early academics, not to be a better lax players. People like to rip the Bandits because those kids, for the most part, are better than the kids on every other team. Is the coach a lunatic? Absolutely. Do we travel too much? No doubt about it? Is is way too expensive? Probably. But tell me another 4th grade youth lacrosse team that has the opportunity to play for a coach with that kind of pedigree. Will it be worth it in the long run? I have no idea. But I think if he continues to grow as a player and is fortunate enough to stay on the team then he is getting the absolute best coaching available on the east coast.

Thank you Marybeth for that insightful comment. You kid is a 12 yr old playing against 9 yr olds. FACT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you Marybeth for that insightful comment. You kid is a 12 yr old playing against 9 yr olds. FACT.

If you are so strong and know this to be FACT- put your name to it or don't call any child out. And you are?

Oh yes, a coward, hiding behind anonymous but addressing a child's mother in a public forum by name and touting FACTS as you know it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OUCH Marybeth!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bob you are embarrassing our town once again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they twins count as 1 or 2? Also, the coaching pedigree? Adelphi and sb girls isn't the best on paper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People not a fan of the guy either but seriously, the boy is 11 always plays up w 12,13,14 year olds.The boy is in 5th grade . Btw ANY 5 th grader that has been held back or started late is 11 including the 5 boys on our express 2022 team. People move on it borders on crazy put the same effort into your kids

Ok

How did you feel about playing up in a tournament so that the coach's older son could play every minute of every game?

Be honest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok

How did you feel about playing up in a tournament so that the coach's older son could play every minute of every game?

Be honest
what 5 boys have been held back?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
keep telling yourself that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you need to move on if you think it should be condoned

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Bob why don't you try and beat them then you can talk about that instead you are already planting excuses as to why you can't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Bob why don't you try and beat them then you can talk about that instead you are already planting excuses as to why you can't.

Who the Heck is Bob?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any results from yale?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice relaxing beautiful day play 4 games go home it's fall ball!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need a hobby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bob from Honey Badgers??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone playing mustang

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is Mustang?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Bob is Mustang

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bob from Honey Badgers??

That older boy played against the Honey Badgers? I thought it was against the Express 2022 (5th grade) team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to start issues. Move on - management

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to start issues. Move on - management

Sorry bud. I was just trying to read through the messages to understand the comments. The Bandits played against the Express 2022 team so wasn't understanding the Honey Badger tie in. Not trying to stir it up just stating some facts which is rare on this Board

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An update from YALE, Bandits are up by 16 and the players are shooting behind their backs. Once again, showing class and sportsmanship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An update from YALE, Bandits are up by 16 and the players are shooting behind their backs. Once again, showing class and sportsmanship

Trying to keep it competitive. What do you want them to do, jump around in a sack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they twins count as 1 or 2? Also, the coaching pedigree? Adelphi and sb girls isn't the best on paper.

Seriously??? He's an MLL coach, MLL coach of the year in 2012, and he brought Stonybrooks girls program from insignificant to #12 Nationally in D1. That's a pedigree. More importantly, the kids love him and respond to him. Your kid's coach is probably an assistant JV coach at a [lacrosse] HS. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Mustang schedule is up. check it out on mustanglaxshowcase.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously??? He's an MLL coach, MLL coach of the year in 2012, and he brought Stonybrooks girls program from insignificant to #12 Nationally in D1. That's a pedigree. More importantly, the kids love him and respond to him. Your kid's coach is probably an assistant JV coach at a [lacrosse] HS. Get over it.

He is a fine youth lax coach but lets not get crazy about his pedigree. MLL coaching is a joke. Take a look at the distinguished lists of lizard coaches. Great he gets college girls to respond but I wouldn't put that in the impressive category.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see the Warriors are playing up in the 5th grade division? Trying to be the baby bandits?? I doubt they'll win a game! That team was awful last year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No 3rd or 4th grade schedule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting brackets and team placements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For one second let forget about the Bandits and Honey Badgers who are the next best teams (locally). Think it is fair to say those two have separated from the other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see the Warriors are playing up in the 5th grade division? Trying to be the baby bandits?? I doubt they'll win a game! That team was awful last year!

9 new kids this year. I hope you're wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9 new kids this year. I hope you're wrong.

As a Warrior parent for two years, I can tell you that they are GREATLY improved from last year! We're looking forward to a much more competitive season this spring. I am very impressed with the new additions and think we will be considered one of the top teams. Time and tourneys will tell.

Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard