BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 327 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry have you ever "censored","edited", etc. a post? Is that a limiting or suppressing someones freedom of speech?
There is a difference between moderation and suppression of freedom of speech.

Kinda' like killing someone a "little bit". I don't have a dog in this fight. Ignorant or not a persons words as written is just that there words the way they meant to convey them and not to "moderated" or "suppressed" by you or anyone else. You are on this blog knocking a certain coach for defending herself with lawyers "which she has the right to do" just like you defending "freedom of speech". "They" say some doctors get a God-like ego are you throwing stones by "moderating" what people are trying to post?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Larry M.
[quote=Anonymous]Quite a day on the YJ thread!
While freedom of speech may not be an open policy within the YJ organization, it is alive and well on BOTC. Larry Miller is making sure of that. Remember that it is a two way street, YJ's and CR take alot of lumps on this site, but the YJ parents dish it out worse than anybody, dumping on all the other clubs, directors, players etc...

Larry, if what you are saying is the truth, then this simply demonstrates how Carol Rose treats people who are not in line with her views. Can you believe this? Hiring an attorney to squash opinions on a lacrosse web site? That sounds crazy! It really sounds like a person who has something to hide.

IMO, it is no wonder that people are talking about how she is losing credibility among college coaches.

Make sure you write IMO on all the posts because she might try and sue you if you don't!!!! Call Jacoby and Meyers, CR is reading these posts!

What I said above is 100% true. CR has no cause of action here. Truth is an absolute defense against Libel and Slander.

CR is a teacher. Teachers are not held accountable for anything except fondling a child, and even then they usually wind up with full pay in a rubber room due to the strength of their union and their contracts.

CR thought she could employ her "teachers" shield on me and BOTN. I think CR just found out that it isn't smart to try and bully or intimidate people who have a pen and a microphone.

I would like to correct the salary I posted above of $120,000+, and I was referring to the 2010-2011 school year.

Here are the actual numbers for your perusal;

[Linked Image]

Larry have you ever "censored","edited", etc. a post? Is that a limiting or suppressing someones freedom of speech?

I see the talking ghost is back...let me ask you something Casper. May I call you Casper? If you send a letter to the editor of any publication, and it is unsigned, do you think it will get published? If you send a letter to an editor, and it isn't published was it censored, or did the editor think it didn't have any merits?

As for me, I have been interviewed for Good Morning America, the Sunday Times Arts & Leisure, Newsday 3 times, NY Daily News, plus many other publications and in all of them my comments were edited or points I made omitted. That is show biz!

You ask a general question of me without saying who you are. I opted not to respond to ghosts. I do not owe you anything. Obviously, you seem to have a dog in this hunt.

Maybe I can add to your discomfort and publish Ms. Rose's two teaching certificates? Now I know what you may be thinking. What's the big deal about that? The big deal is that there appears to be information on the documents that the district should have, but did not redact, which is why I didn't publish them. Keep trying to push me and I will push back and publish them.

If you really want to have a debate with me come out from behind Ms. Rose's dress, which from photos seem to be wide enough for good cover, and let's go at it in the open. Hey, we can sell tickets or maybe turn it into a pay-per-view event?

I'm Larry Miller, and you are?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Quite a day on the YJ thread!
While freedom of speech may not be an open policy within the YJ organization, it is alive and well on BOTC. Larry Miller is making sure of that. Remember that it is a two way street, YJ's and CR take alot of lumps on this site, but the YJ parents dish it out worse than anybody, dumping on all the other clubs, directors, players etc...

Larry, if what you are saying is the truth, then this simply demonstrates how Carol Rose treats people who are not in line with her views. Can you believe this? Hiring an attorney to squash opinions on a lacrosse web site? That sounds crazy! It really sounds like a person who has something to hide.

IMO, it is no wonder that people are talking about how she is losing credibility among college coaches.

Make sure you write IMO on all the posts because she might try and sue you if you don't!!!! Call Jacoby and Meyers, CR is reading these posts!

What I said above is 100% true. CR has no cause of action here. Truth is an absolute defense against Libel and Slander.

CR is a teacher. Teachers are not held accountable for anything except fondling a child, and even then they usually wind up with full pay in a rubber room due to the strength of their union and their contracts.

CR thought she could employ her "teachers" shield on me and BOTN. I think CR just found out that it isn't smart to try and bully or intimidate people who have a pen and a microphone.

I would like to correct the salary I posted above of $120,000+, and I was referring to the 2010-2011 school year.

Here are the actual numbers for your perusal;

[Linked Image]

I see the talking ghost is back...let me ask you something Casper. May I call you Casper? If you send a letter to the editor of any publication, and it is unsigned, do you think it will get published? If you send a letter to an editor, and it isn't published was it censored, or did the editor think it didn't have any merits?

As for me, I have been interviewed for Good Morning America, the Sunday Times Arts & Leisure, Newsday 3 times, NY Daily News, plus many other publications and in all of them my comments were edited or points I made omitted. That is show biz!

You ask a general question of me without saying who you are. I opted not to respond to ghosts. I do not owe you anything. Obviously, you seem to have a dog in this hunt.

Maybe I can add to your discomfort and publish Ms. Rose's two teaching certificates? Now I know what you may be thinking. What's the big deal about that? The big deal is that there appears to be information on the documents that the district should have, but did not redact, which is why I didn't publish them. Keep trying to push me and I will push back and publish them.

If you really want to have a debate with me come out from behind Ms. Rose's dress, which from photos seem to be wide enough for good cover, and let's go at it in the open. Hey, we can sell tickets or maybe turn it into a pay-per-view event?

I'm Larry Miller, and you are?

I did not mean to get you upset or instigate, if that occurred I apologize. I was trying to make a point I am for freedom of speech and the right to defend oneself. I was turned onto this thread from someone in the soccer community and I just don't see the point period. I know teachers salaries are public knowledge as well as multitude of other civil servants what does any of that have to do with lacrosse; just as any pending litigation is between you and the coach in question what does that have to do with youth lacrosse. Why air it out here was my point. These sites were set up to help youth sports; this is a black eye for everyone. Kind of like mine is bigger than your type thing. God bless and good luck to all of you. There is some very hurtful things posted here and i dont think anyone wins by name calling, insults, lawyers ect.
AKA "Casper"

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
There is a difference between moderation and suppression of freedom of speech.

Kinda' like killing someone a "little bit". I don't have a dog in this fight. Ignorant or not a persons words as written is just that there words the way they meant to convey them and not to "moderated" or "suppressed" by you or anyone else. You are on this blog knocking a certain coach for defending herself with lawyers "which she has the right to do" just like you defending "freedom of speech". "They" say some doctors get a God-like ego are you throwing stones by "moderating" what people are trying to post?

Casper, first of all what are you alluding to? That you posted something and it was edited? That posted something and it didn't get published?

Which post was yours. The one posted by Anonymous or the one posted by Anonymous?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I did not mean to get you upset or instigate, if that occurred I apologize. I was trying to make a point I am for freedom of speech and the right to defend oneself. I was turned onto this thread from someone in the soccer community and I just don't see the point period. I know teachers salaries are public knowledge as well as multitude of other civil servants what does any of that have to do with lacrosse; just as any pending litigation is between you and the coach in question what does that have to do with youth lacrosse. Why air it out here was my point. These sites were set up to help youth sports; this is a black eye for everyone. Kind of like mine is bigger than your type thing. God bless and good luck to all of you. There is some very hurtful things posted here and i dont think anyone wins by name calling, insults, lawyers ect.
AKA "Casper"

Casper, I am not upset. It is hard to have a meaningful discussion or argument without knowing who your opponent and their position is. It is shadow boxing and I don't like it, nor is it an even playing field.

You say you don't see the point and that is the point. Why an attorney representing Ms. Rose should call on a Sunday afternoon intimating a lawsuit without mentioning the details, and then say that she is shopping and will call later, was clearly meant to frighten BOTC ownership. Clearly, that tactic has back-fired big time.

A professional and business-like way for the attorney to handle a situation is to put it in writing and send a letter, and not call on a Sunday afternoon hoping to get me to soil my Hugo Boss Mini-Hip briefs from the fear of impending litigation.

The fact that there is no lawsuit only goes to validate what I wrote above and that is that there is no case here. So to be redundant, there is no pending litigation.

PS 139 Q, schoolyard rules apply here. If you are going to start a fight then you need to be prepared that the other guy may land a punch or three, and that he isn't going to run home to mommy.

You also need to be clear that it was you, the people who were unhappy with Ms. Rose and the YJs that prompted Ms. Rose to request her attorney to get you to stop the negative posting by contacting BOTC. Neither CageSage nor I ever posted or commented about Ms. Rose or the YJs. It was you, the public who did and all we did was stand up for your rights.

Ms. Rose's salary, and if I want, her teaching certificates can be posted here. I could also go further and post the salaries of the entire teaching staff of the district if I really want to make it uncomfortable for Ms. Rose with her co-workers.

Bottom-line for me is if you want to try and bully me I will bully you right back in spades!!.

You should all be happy that your First Amendment rights were protected here from a woman who wanted them removed.

How do you think the Northport School District Administration and Board of Education would feel if they saw this message thread?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Maybe I can add to your discomfort and publish Ms. Rose's two teaching certificates? Now I know what you may be thinking. What's the big deal about that? The big deal is that there appears to be information on the documents that the district should have, but did not redact, which is why I didn't publish them. Keep trying to push me and I will push back and publish them."

Larry, what information on CR's teaching certificates? Is it legal to generally say what it relates to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the problem! 700-800 players, does that shout elite to you? It shouts I will take money from everyone and anyone willing to pay - the vast majority of those players (or should I say parents) are in for a very big disappointment! I know firsthand of some girls that are on a yj "B" team that can barely play the game, now what would that infer about he kids on the "C" and "D" teams?

It is a rather smart business model. When you have 100+ players for each age group, you will have a good number of elite girls to build your top team (I guess it's called the "real" blue team now). Let's just say 5% of the girls are elite. That would give the blue team 5 elite girls (from 100 in age group) to build the rest of the team around. Another Club with only 50 to draw from would have 2 or three elites to build on. It is a huge advantage to have the players stacked deep, because even the number of solid players to make up the rest of the team is greater. We would all like to think since our daughter's play on the blue team they are considered elite, that's a title that really should be applied to only a very few select players on the top team. Trying to apply "elite" to an entire team or organization (600-700 players)is a joke, but brilliant marketing plan so long as everyone buys into it (and it seems all too many do).

You are correct. It sells, and it seems to me that Carol is all about the money. Carol needs to supplement her approx. $120,000+ a year salary from the Northport School District.

BTW, did CageSage ever post the salary documents and other papers BOTC was able to obtain from the NPT School District? Let me know, and if not I have the copies.

Don't know what her NPT salary has to do with anything, or why it should get posted. It's peanuts compared to the $$ from YJ's anyway, but with better benifits.Just for fun, anyone care to guess what YJ's must bring in?? 600-700 kids x (tuition) x (camps) x (clinics) x (apparel) x ................... -(expenses). Big money compared to a teacher's salary.

Did anyone of you ever sit at her luncheon and see how much $$ she gives back. SERIOUSLY...if you spent as much time in your yard throwing the ball around with your daughter as you do on this forum she would be an All American.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Larry, what information on CR's teaching certificates? Is it legal to generally say what it relates to?

It contains her maiden name which is evidently how she filled out her certificate form, and her home address, which should not have been made visible, assuming she still lives at the address on the certificate. Personal information (phone, address SS#, etc.) is not available under F.O.I.L., and therefore the district should have redacted the address before sending the requested file to me.

Should I post the certificates I will redact the info that the district should have redacted. Probably more of a courtesy than Mistress Rose would give me :-)

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Sadly the comments made by mr miller are entirely untrue. The request that was made was for this site to merely post the truth and in no uncertain terms was he asked to discontinue or shut down the site. Thankfully we all have the good fortune of living in a country that allows us the freedom of speaking the truth, truth being the operative word. The printing of lies and hateful comments aimed at harassing others will be your undoing mr miller. This website was created to assist youth in their pursuit of a sport they love. Instead it is a website aimed at trading invective.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
where is the post i wrote larry concerned it may impact your readership

from Larry M.....Look up my dear!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It contains her maiden name which is evidently how she filled out her certificate form, and her home address, which should not have been made visible, assuming she still lives at the address on the certificate. Personal information (phone, address SS#, etc.) is not available under F.O.I.L., and therefore the district should have redacted the address before sending the requested file to me.

Should I post the certificates I will redact the info that the district should have redacted. Probably more of a courtesy than Mistress Rose would give me :-)

Larry
Do you have a real job? My kids don't play for YJ and I could care less what you say about them or anyone involved but I am so turned off by this thread and believe it takes any credibility away from this board.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Larry
Do you have a real job? My kids don't play for YJ and I could care less what you say about them or anyone involved but I am so turned off by this thread and believe it takes any credibility away from this board.

No, I don't have a job. If you are turned off by BOTC then I trust you will not be visiting the site anymore, or perhaps you have already gone, whomever you are.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by karen mcguire
where is the post i wrote larry concerned it may impact your readership

Look down!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Sadly the comments made by mr miller are entirely untrue. The request that was made was for this site to merely post the truth and in no uncertain terms was he asked to discontinue or shut down the site. Thankfully we all have the good fortune of living in a country that allows us the freedom of speaking the truth, truth being the operative word. The printing of lies and hateful comments aimed at harassing others will be your undoing mr miller. This website was created to assist youth in their pursuit of a sport they love. Instead it is a website aimed at trading invective.

Everyone, say hello to Karen McGuire, Esq., Karen is Ms. Rose’s attorney.

Now Karen, I don’t believe I said anything that was untrue. I remember our initial telephone conversation very well. Perhaps it is you that has a lapse of memory? That said, what I said is what you said to me on the phone and that is accurate. If you want to get into a “he said, she said”, we can do that, but I am not changing my position. I also do not believe I said you wanted me to discontinue this site and shut it down. Where did you see or hear me say that?

What I said, and will reiterate it again, is that you requested, or should I say demanded that all posts mentioning Carol Rose or the Yellow Jackets be removed, and you further requested that no further mention of the club or Ms. Rose appear on BOTC. I told you then and I am telling you now that there is no way that will happen. I also told you and will repeat myself that all the negative posts about your client came from the lacrosse community at large and not from anyone associated or connected to BOTC.

I also was upfront with you on our initial conversation and told you that if think there is a legal issue here to bring suit, but you did seem to agree there wasn’t. You also asked me how your client and BOTC could move forward, and after you agreed with my suggestions you said you would bring it to your client. I never heard from you again until now.

The same suggestion goes now as it did before. I, as well as others are entitled to our opinions. If your client does not want to talk and try and mend the fence that is her right. BOTC are very well aware of the use of NPT school computers used to access and monitor this thread, and this site at specific times on a daily basis? Should it become necessary, discovery should confirm our suspicions which PC it is and the end user.

In closing, the amount of unhappy people with your client apparently continues. It is the same unhappiness that populated this thread since its inception. Do not blame BOTC for publishing the thoughts, opinions, commentary, and whatever truths there are from the community at large.

If you did not like my comments, opinions, and facts use your Lexis and Nexis and take a shot at it. Just remember I get first dibs on discovery and the bill of particulars as a starter. The discovery process should be very interesting, and what makes it even more so is that I believe it is all public

Just so we are clear, I understand you are doing a job for your client. Your client Ms. Rose, has detractors that were personally affected and apparently very displeased on a number of fronts with her. I again suggest you speak with her. Had you not tried your bullying intimidating tactic by your Sunday afternoon phone call to BOTC I would never have posted here, and this post above by you is more of the same. Lady, you do not frighten me.

PS..you write, “This website was created to assist youth in their pursuit of a sport they love.” How do you know why this website was created?

FYI…There will be no more conversations between us on this message board. If you have something to say to me put it in writing on your letterhead and mail it or serve it on me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone, say hello to Karen McGuire, Esq., Karen is Ms. Rose’s attorney.

Now Karen, I don’t believe I said anything that was untrue. I remember our initial telephone conversation very well. Perhaps it is you that has a alpse of memory? That I said, wha tI said what you said to me on the phone is accurate. If you want to get into a “he said, she said”, we can do that, but I am not changing my position. I also do not believe I said you wanted me to discontinue this site and shut it down. Where did you see or hear me me say that?

What I said, and will reiterate it again, is that you requested, or should I say demanded that all posts mentioning Carol Rose or the Yellow Jackets be removed, and you further requested that no further mention of the club or Ms. Rose appear on BOTC. I told you then and I am telling you now that there is no way that will happen. I also told you and will repeat myself that all the negative posts about your client came from the lacrosse community at large and not from anyone associated or connected to BOTC.

I also was upfront with you on our initial conversation and told you that if think there is a legal issue here to bring suit, but you did seem to agree there wasn’t. You also asked me how your client and BOTC could move forward, and after you agreed with my suggestions you said you would bring it to your client. I never heard from you again until now.

The same suggestion goes now as it did before. I, as well as others are entitled to our opinions. If your client does not want to talk and try and mend the fence that is her right. BOTC are very well aware of the use of NPT school computers used to access and monitor this thread, and this site at specific times on a daily basis? Should it become necessary, discovery should confirm our suspicions which PC it is and the end user.

In closing, the amount of unhappy people with your client apparently continues. It is the same unhappiness that populated this thread since its inception. Do not blame BOTC for publishing the thoughts, opinions, commentary, and whatever truths there are from the community at large.

If you did not like my comments, opinions, and facts use your Lexis and Nexis and take a shot at it. Just remember I get first dibs on discovery and the bill of particulars as a starter. The discovery process should be very interesting, and what makes it even more so is that I believe it is all public

Just so we are clear, I understand you are doing a job for your client. Your client Ms. Rose, has detractors that were personally affected and apparently very displeased on a number of fronts with her. I again suggest you speak with her. Had you not tried your bullying intimidating tactic by your Sunday afternoon phone call to BOTC I would never have posted here, and this post above by you is more of the same. Lady, you do not frighten me.

PS..you write, “This website was created to assist youth in their pursuit of a sport they love.” How do you know why this website was created?

FYI…There will be no more conversations between us on this message board. If you have something to say to me put it in writing on your letterhead and mail it or serve it on me.

Larry what do you have to gain by what you are doing. Carol Rose has made a huge impact on LI lacrosse and lacrosse nationwide. Just because some of you readers do no like her doesn't mean you need to go after her. You should be ashamed of youself. Get a grip and move on.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Larry what do you have to gain by what you are doing. Carol Rose has made a huge impact on LI lacrosse and lacrosse nationwide. Just because some of you readers do no like her doesn't mean you need to go after her. You should be ashamed of youself. Get a grip and move on.

Once again, this is not something I started. Had Ms. Rose not tried to bully me via her attorney, she never would had to deal with me or even know I exist. Since she decided to to contact me and bring me into her issues I have been kind enough to embrace her desire.

Since you are another ghost, I will not heed your advice. You should be happy that we have this board so people like you can post what they like without attribution. Unlike you I don't take the coward's way out. I say who I am. Something you should learn to do. Perhaps you're Carol herself? No one knows and that doesn't lend credibility to to your communique.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The fact that you have resorted to insulting a women in regards to personal appearance shows the type of man you are.Those of us who have daughters should be offended even if you do not like Carol Rose.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by sectionxi
The fact that you have resorted to insulting a women in regards to personal appearance shows the type of man you are.Those of us who have daughters should be offended even if you do not like Carol Rose.

I have two successful daughters and I don't see the correlation. BTW, I don't dislike Carol Rose. I am indifferent towards her. I think many of the people on this board dislike her though, and it seems they all have daughters. What do you think about that?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
There is a difference b/w posting people's info and harassment -you did not fare so well against the [lacrosse]. You may try to block me again but be a man and post my post. I sure hope u don't get away with this behavior. And this is a different ghost
You're posted. No one has been blocked from contributing.

Let's not get into a discussion of [lacrosse] in this context on the Yellow Jackets thread.

By all means become a registered user or drop us an e-mail to clear any blocking issues that you believe exist.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
There is a difference b/w posting people's info and harassment -you did not fare so well against the [lacrosse]. You may try to block me again but be a man and post my post. I sure hope u don't get away with this behavior. And this is a different ghost

Actually I fared very well with [lacrosse]. I own [lacrosse].com, and helped launch another parallel league that is kick their butt. You really think you know something wnen in fact you know very little. If you think I didn't fare well against the [lacrosse], why don't you post your itemized list?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Did I say something about your daughter? Is Carol Rose your daughter? Are you Mr. Rose?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a so called man insults a women because of her size, shape or color I find it disgracefull .You obviously do not.I hope that is not a lesson you bhave passed onto your daughters.To say you do not dislike Carol Rose is such an obvious lie its laughable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't know teachers from Northport school district were allowed to search the web during school hours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did I say something about your daughter? Is Carol Rose your daughter? Are you Mr. Rose?

To me, this entire fact pattern shows one thing: the lengths that CR will go to if you don't drink her kool aid. If I were a player, a recruiter, or a parent, this would concern me greatly. Good job, Larry, for having the chutzpa to stand up to her. Perhaps more people will start to do the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a so called man insults a women because of her size, shape or color I find it disgracefull .You obviously do not.I hope that is not a lesson you bhave passed onto your daughters.To say you do not dislike Carol Rose is such an obvious lie its laughable.
I think your laughable , here you are upset because someone has the audacity to say something bad about Carol Rose, But when your fellow Yellow Jacket brethren call other girls untalented, second rate, un-athletic etc... you seem to be strangely absent . I'm sure that you will post that all the other programs don't have talent as good as the Jackets and thats what they meant . So i will clarify my position immediately , saying the things that the Jacket parents are saying is hurtful, be it true or not, just like saying Carol Rose is a large woman. which is also true, but also unkind so lets all put our moral outrage where it will do the most good. Carol Rose is an adult, and as we have all seen over the past week , capable of defending herself, so why don't we all worry about the harmful things we saying about children, weather there Yellow Jackets or not, because calling a kid untalented , despite what you may think is hurtful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to use an analogy , Hitler came to power in a Germany devastated by unemployment and depression , within 3 years Germany became an economic superpower with no unemployment, and millions of Germans loved him. I guess we should have left him alone also, he did such good for so many

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to use an analogy , Hitler came to power in a Germany devastated by unemployment and depression , within 3 years Germany became an economic superpower with no unemployment, and millions of Germans loved him. I guess we should have left him alone also, he did such good for so many

While I feel CR's alleged legal threats are comical and prove to many what she is all about, this analogy is way off base.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure there are many who read this site who agree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I feel CR's alleged legal threats are comical and prove to many what she is all about, this analogy is way off base.

I guess BOTC isn't posting all the posts sent into them! So much for freedom of speech!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I guess BOTC isn't posting all the posts sent into them! So much for freedom of speech!

I bet they post all posts made by registerd posters, though. grin

Everybody who's on here bitching and moaning, register yourselves and own what you say. It will make the forum a better place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so registering as a "non person" nickname allows a post to go thru? Ha I guess what I heard from soccer world is correct.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
so registering as a "non person" nickname allows a post to go thru? Ha I guess what I heard from soccer world is correct.
Go through the full registration process along with the double e-mail confirmation and you will have your own answer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go through the full registration process along with the double e-mail confirmation and you will have your own answer.

Picking and choosing the posts that agree with BOTC's views is a bit hypocritical don't you think? comical that you act so noble in protecting EVERYONE's freedom of speech on a selective basis! If you are going to censor your posts than why even have an anonymous option??

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Picking and choosing the posts that agree with BOTC's views is a bit hypocritical don't you think? comical that you act so noble in protecting EVERYONE's freedom of speech on a selective basis! If you are going to censor your posts than why even have an anonymous option??
BOTC publishes views that match and run counter to our own including your challenge here. Freedom of speech does not allow one to scream fire in a movie theater.

Our Board Rules are extremely clear on our moderation boundaries. If you do not like the rules here at BOTC, you have every right to exit stage left and post elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTC publishes views that match and run counter to our own including your challenge here. Freedom of speech does not allow one to scream fire in a movie theater.

Our Board Rules are extremely clear on our moderation boundaries. If you do not like the rules here at BOTC, you have every right to exit stage left and post elsewhere.

The post that was sent in "did not scream fire" it mearly pointed out observations and a rational opinion of what had transpired on this board! I don't understand how a poster comparing Carol Rose to Hitler is more appropriate then a post that pointed out that a BOTC employee insulted the entire teaching profession by calling them "uaccountable unless they are molesting a child". The original post was not unfair! Like I said. This site is an excellent forum and in general you do a great job in getting out information. Maybe coach Rose felt like some of the information being given was equivilent to "someone screaming fire in a movie theater" but she doesn't have the ability to not post it so she was asking you to? See the same rules don't apply!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to see someone up a sign that said "GO LARRY MILLER" at a Northport or Yellow Jacket game. That would be funny. laugh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The post that was sent in "did not scream fire" it mearly pointed out observations and a rational opinion of what had transpired on this board! I don't understand how a poster comparing Carol Rose to Hitler is more appropriate then a post that pointed out that a BOTC employee insulted the entire teaching profession by calling them "uaccountable unless they are molesting a child". The original post was not unfair! Like I said. This site is an excellent forum and in general you do a great job in getting out information. Maybe coach Rose felt like some of the information being given was equivilent to "someone screaming fire in a movie theater" but she doesn't have the ability to not post it so she was asking you to? See the same rules don't apply!
All of a sudden the mighty Yellow Jacket empire becomes overly defensive. The same group of adults that does not have a problem telling everyone els how bad there daughters are suddenly upset because there dictator is under fire. I think the Hitler comparison is a little over the top , but not completely irrelevant. Carol has done some very good things for the sport, but to make others obey her commands because she does not like something is completely irrational. like everyone on this site she has the option to stop looking, but to command me to stop looking or posting is another thing. I don't like Carol Rose, she is a bully and an egomaniac. in my opinion any good she has done is balanced by the obnoxious and aggressiveness of, not so much her players, but her staff and parents of the program. No i am not jealous of you people, i pity you. Carol couldn't pay me to have my daughter play for her, and yes she did ask her to.And i will read and post to this thread whenever I wish so et used to it , i have the rite and i plan to use it

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Another whinny teacher? Teachers love to whine...yes, I know you are overworked and under paid? BS!!! You guys only work 180 days a year, don't you? Besides not working in July & August, there is every holiday, Xmas week, easter/Passover week, and Presidents week off.

Your union contracts are iron clad. Once tenure is achieved you are impossible to fire. yes, you are unaccountable. Would you like me to select 5 school districts and publish the teachers contract?

As far as Carol Rose goes. Ms. Rose visits this site multiple time daily. She can post if she chooses. She does not choose to post. That is her prerogative, but if she is going to use "hired guns" to post here BOTC will respond in kind.

Please be very clear that this thread is closing in on 600,000 views and over 1500 replies, and the comments with the exception of the last 4 days are from the lacrosse community at large and they're very much opposed to Ms. Rose. Let me guess that you think everyone is wrong? I don't think so.

If you are going to keep up your diatribe then the negative comments about Ms. Rose will probably continue. So, if you think you are helping her case I think you need to rethink your position.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"If you are going to keep up your diatribe then the negative comments about Ms. Rose will probably continue. So, if you think you are helping her case I think you need to rethink your position"
Hillarious, if anonymous people who Carol Rose has no control over continue to post on this site then your attacks against her will continue, yet you still expect people to believe you do not dislike her.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hillarious, if anonymous people who Carol Rose has no control over continue to post on this site then your attacks against her will continue, yet you still expect people to believe you do not dislike her.
The posting stated the following : "If you are going to keep up your diatribe then the negative comments about Ms. Rose will probably continue. So, if you think you are helping her case I think you need to rethink your position."

You created the following interpretation : "...if anonymous people who Carol Rose has no control over continue to post on this site then your attacks against her will continue ..."

The point is that Mr. Miller has been responding to posts calling out specific issues. Truth be told, Mr. Miller has not met anyone from the lacrosse constituency.

Honestly, everyone would prefer getting back to the Spring 2012 lacrosse season.

Like Reply Quote
Page 40 of 327 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard