BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 25 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The superstar never beats the team when the rebel kids are playing whether the 2019 kid is there or not. Have seen her lose to the same group of 2020 many times .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The superstar never beats the team when the rebel kids are playing whether the 2019 kid is there or not. Have seen her lose to the same group of 2020 many times .

Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When they get caught talking out both sides of their mouth's, they change the subject.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cricket cricket. Funny, you all got so excited to rip the one kid apart you didn't realize you were complimenting the other in the process. Better come up with comeback quick before anyone thinks either of these kids might be a team player. Wouldn't want you to look like an idiot now would we?

Oh be quiet! 2019 had no choice to play as a team, she's new to the team she played with. Wouldn't want to show her colors before tryouts now would she?? None of those kids are team players period! May change now but I doubt it. Let's just see what happens in the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When they get caught talking out both sides of their mouth's, they change the subject.

No need to go back and forth with you, it's foolish to argue with a fool. How about you go watch them play. Or better yet let's revisit this thread in a few months.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to post this on the 3 most active Girls threads in the hopes I can at least change the topic to something more interesting then this ongoing banter about the T.G to Y.J. defection.

Questions:
Do you think the Florida mandate on helmets in girls lacrosse will
a. spread to other states that are non hotbed areas, forcing a universal rule change
b. Stop non Florida teams from playing Florida teams
c. Burn it self out in a year or two and be dropped.

Do you think girls should be forced to use them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cricket cricket. Funny, you all got so excited to rip the one kid apart you didn't realize you were complimenting the other in the process. Better come up with comeback quick before anyone thinks either of these kids might be a team player. Wouldn't want you to look like an idiot now would we?

Oh be quiet! 2019 had no choice to play as a team, she's new to the team she played with. Wouldn't want to show her colors before tryouts now would she?? None of those kids are team players period! May change now but I doubt it. Let's just see what happens in the summer.

Just goes to show what a complete [lacrosse] you are , she played w kids she has played w many many times before .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Oh be quiet" Now that's a good one. That's code for you have been made to look like a fool! You have no comeback so you have a tantrum like a 7 year old. Yeah you idiot, the 12 year old was "holding back so she wouldn't show her true colors to yj." I'm sure everyone would agree with that ridiculous statement. "New to that team?" Those kids play together all the time. "None of those kids are team players" yet just a few posts ago you were ranting how that they beat the 2020 girl by "playing as a team" - You are a complete and exposed IDIOT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I saw that girl play too. They lost to another team. Once they stopped her from going to goal, no one could do anything.

Guess she didn't carry them that far on her back if they lost. The way everyone talks about her she should have been able to single handidly win the whole thing by herself with no teammates!!

The Curcio girls will just have to know their role the girl coming over from TG is far away the best player in the age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I saw that girl play too. They lost to another team. Once they stopped her from going to goal, no one could do anything.

Guess she didn't carry them that far on her back if they lost. The way everyone talks about her she should have been able to single handidly win the whole thing by herself with no teammates!!

The Curcio girls will just have to know their role the girl coming over from TG is far away the best player in the age group.

Says the cowardly douchie TG parent who is mad their kid is stuck on a B-C level team and no one asked their kid to come along.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the cowardly douchie TG parent who is mad their kid is stuck on a B-C level team and no one asked their kid to come along.

Ha ha you sound foolish! Keep drinking the kool aide

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes she is a very good player and a hog with the ball. if she has a 1 on 1 opportunity, she should take that girl every time to the goal and will score most of the time. NOW, I have seen her try to go 1 on 2, 1 on 3 and 1 on 4 and failed. She will need to learn how to pass the ball, and be part of the team concept. A great player, makes others around them better by sharing the ball ( in all sports ) where needed and appropriate. Her ego may take a small hit, but she will be that much more dominate on the field if she can grasp this concept. Cucrio will make sure that she does, or will be on the bench, as I have seen her pull girls out of games for not passing to the open person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes she is a very good player and a hog with the ball. if she has a 1 on 1 opportunity, she should take that girl every time to the goal and will score most of the time. NOW, I have seen her try to go 1 on 2, 1 on 3 and 1 on 4 and failed. She will need to learn how to pass the ball, and be part of the team concept. A great player, makes others around them better by sharing the ball ( in all sports ) where needed and appropriate. Her ego may take a small hit, but she will be that much more dominate on the field if she can grasp this concept. Cucrio will make sure that she does, or will be on the bench, as I have seen her pull girls out of games for not passing to the open person.

Please stop with the Curcio ball movement BS. There are many on that team that always go to goal and they don't get yanked. Lots of selfish players on that team being egged on by their parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She will be fine with girls she trusts that can catch and throw. She will not pass to your ball dropping daughter because she know that is an instant turnover. Saw her pass at YJ tryout when you think she would be the biggest ball hog. Shes good and will make those around her better. If all the Daddy's stay out of the way the JY blue will be awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She will be fine with girls she trusts that can catch and throw. She will not pass to your ball dropping daughter because she know that is an instant turnover. Saw her pass at YJ tryout when you think she would be the biggest ball hog. Shes good and will make those around her better. If all the Daddy's stay out of the way the JY blue will be awesome

Duh She's going to pass at a tryout. would be foolish not to. You sound silly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop with the Curcio ball movement BS. There are many on that team that always go to goal and they don't get yanked. Lots of selfish players on that team being egged on by their parents.
So True! Some parents on here extoling the virtues of Curcio's team mentality but lots of selfish players on that team and ball runs through just a couple of girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is Curcio...what has seen done that you think she can develop a group of players....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you ever watch that Top gun team at their best....they never had an issue with unselfish play..ever! Can your Curcio and jones people say the same thing...all this is just nonsense. Past tense, SL had that team clicking like a well oiled machine. That includes dealing with and feeding all the egos....can the curcio and jones people say the same thing? NOT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do believe it is the angry TG people hating and posting. Not YJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do believe it is the angry TG people hating and posting. Not YJ

I'm pretty sure that the people saying the Curcio team plays very even team lacrosse and those who don't get subbed is a YJ parent and a liar

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So True! Some parents on here extoling the virtues of Curcio's team mentality but lots of selfish players on that team and ball runs through just a couple of girls

Go ahead , what kids ? Dont think you can name them because it does not happen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curcios team will be just fine and I'm sure the
girls will have lots of fun . Health and happiness
that's all that reallymatters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many resets after running into a defensive brick wall do you get without being selfish player?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many resets after running into a defensive brick wall do you get without being selfish player?

Okay at least give us the position they play. Do they turn it over or draw and dump, or force a shot. Honestly just curious because I have not watched that many games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be coming from a parent of a child who only dodges when its 1v1, makes every pass to the open girl, gets every groundball and defends better than the rest. Why do you have so much hatred for these 12yr old girls. I truly don't understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO RESETS. I don't mind a girl dodging hard and getting a quality shot off, but if there is ever a girl open and they opt to keep it themselves, they are a ball hog. Some people call a girl who takes on a double and triple team, sometimes getting a shot off as being dominate, I see that and cringe. The purest lacrosse and the nicest to watch is when the ball gets passed 2 or 3 times then the shot is buried in an instant by a girl flashing through the crease all in a matter of seconds. Watching some beast trying to break down a double triple team, while reset after reset drags to 10 20 seconds, fugly, sit that kids [lacrosse] on the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO RESETS. I don't mind a girl dodging hard and getting a quality shot off, but if there is ever a girl open and they opt to keep it themselves, they are a ball hog. Some people call a girl who takes on a double and triple team, sometimes getting a shot off as being dominate, I see that and cringe. The purest lacrosse and the nicest to watch is when the ball gets passed 2 or 3 times then the shot is buried in an instant by a girl flashing through the crease all in a matter of seconds. Watching some beast trying to break down a double triple team, while reset after reset drags to 10 20 seconds, fugly, sit that kids [lacrosse] on the bench.

Welcome to the new YJ blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey lacrosse with us, that girl would kick your [lacrosse] one on one . Why don't you play her and show her how girls lacrosse is played Big Man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey lacrosse with us, that girl would kick your [lacrosse] one on one . Why don't you play her and show her how girls lacrosse is played Big Man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the new YJ thread?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again! LOL

No Backsies!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again! LOL

No Backsies!!!

I can't wait to hear what happened

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened was she was not going to be the girl on that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm confused can anyone shed some light?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay let us in on this little secret.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again! LOL

No Backsies!!!

LMAO!!! Now that made me chuckle!!! smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you ever watch that Top gun team at their best....they never had an issue with unselfish play..ever! Can your Curcio and jones people say the same thing...all this is just nonsense. Past tense, SL had that team clicking like a well oiled machine. That includes dealing with and feeding all the egos....can the curcio and jones people say the same thing? NOT

And yet people and the coach still left...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he went for the money....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he went for the money....

Can't blame him for going for the money. He is setting himself up for the long haul.

Page 16 of 25 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard