BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 327 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry M.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's the problem! 700-800 players, does that shout elite to you? It shouts I will take money from everyone and anyone willing to pay - the vast majority of those players (or should I say parents) are in for a very big disappointment! I know firsthand of some girls that are on a yj "B" team that can barely play the game, now what would that infer about he kids on the "C" and "D" teams?

It is a rather smart business model. When you have 100+ players for each age group, you will have a good number of elite girls to build your top team (I guess it's called the "real" blue team now). Let's just say 5% of the girls are elite. That would give the blue team 5 elite girls (from 100 in age group) to build the rest of the team around. Another Club with only 50 to draw from would have 2 or three elites to build on. It is a huge advantage to have the players stacked deep, because even the number of solid players to make up the rest of the team is greater. We would all like to think since our daughter's play on the blue team they are considered elite, that's a title that really should be applied to only a very few select players on the top team. Trying to apply "elite" to an entire team or organization (600-700 players)is a joke, but brilliant marketing plan so long as everyone buys into it (and it seems all too many do).

You are correct. It sells, and it seems to me that Carol is all about the money. Carol needs to supplement her approx. $120,000+ a year salary from the Northport School District.

BTW, did CageSage ever post the salary documents and other papers BOTC was able to obtain from the NPT School District? Let me know, and if not I have the copies.

Don't know what her NPT salary has to do with anything, or why it should get posted. It's peanuts compared to the $$ from YJ's anyway, but with better benifits.Just for fun, anyone care to guess what YJ's must bring in?? 600-700 kids x (tuition) x (camps) x (clinics) x (apparel) x ................... -(expenses). Big money compared to a teacher's salary.

You are correct, however it is my opinion that her teaching position gives her a huge recruiting advantage.

BTW, I am not Cage sage who is a nice guy. I'm Larry Miller and when Carol Rose made the mistake of having her lawyer contact me, she initiated a rumble.

Ms. Rose through her attorney requested, rather demanded that BOTC not allow any conversation regarding the YJs on this site, in essence requesting that we all give up our First Amendment rights. I do not have to tell you how quickly I did not follow Ms. Rose's or her attorney's instructions.

As I said, Cage Sage is a very nice guy, am I am also. I just don''t take orders from Carol Rose.

This is a question for Cagesage. Who is Larry Miller? Is he part of BOTC or just a poster on the message boards?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all you complete fools she currently has a record of 316-74-4
Which makes her NUMBER 1 in NYS HISTORY in coaching
Wins! Has been inducted in 3 HOF for Lax and soo many more achievements.
Saying she does not belong on the field with them is a joke! Actually,
They should thank her for making their teams better!!

Good luck to CR and all of her teams!!

thats a great record, but with only one state championship in 10 years maybe t means the rest of suffolk A is not so good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you actually believe these lies dont you? most love her and that's a fact. ask yourself why these supposed players hate her as you say, which is a lie. And if there's even a scintilla of truth to what you say then shame on their parents for making their children stay with someone they obviously "hate".
When will you all stop- you are all obsessed with Carol and YJ's. you're embarrassing yourselves!

Go Jackets!!!!!

you have no clue,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doesn't make her a good coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She is a great business woman, and a very successful coach. But ask Shannon Smith (perhaps the best lax player, ever) how she is treated by CR since their interests are not directly aligned. And you wonder why parents from Northport are scared to join any club besides the YJs?

and Shannon's coaches that were YJ

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the problem! 700-800 players, does that shout elite to you? It shouts I will take money from everyone and anyone willing to pay - the vast majority of those players (or should I say parents) are in for a very big disappointment! I know firsthand of some girls that are on a yj "B" team that can barely play the game, now what would that infer about he kids on the "C" and "D" teams?

there are say 400 kids on B or C or D teams that are horrible. its all about the money .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all you complete fools she currently has a record of 316-74-4
Which makes her NUMBER 1 in NYS HISTORY in coaching
Wins! Has been inducted in 3 HOF for Lax and soo many more achievements.
Saying she does not belong on the field with them is a joke! Actually,
They should thank her for making their teams better!!

Good luck to CR and all of her teams!!

she shouldnt be on the same field with vlahakis, chapman and weiner. look up there records.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct, however it is my opinion that her teaching position gives her a huge recruiting advantage.

BTW, I am not Cage sage who is a nice guy. I'm Larry Miller and when Carol Rose made the mistake of having her lawyer contact me, she initiated a rumble.

Ms. Rose through her attorney requested, rather demanded that BOTC not allow any conversation regarding the YJs on this site, in essence requesting that we all give up our First Amendment rights. I do not have to tell you how quickly I did not follow Ms. Rose's or her attorney's instructions.

As I said, Cage Sage is a very nice guy, am I am also. I just don''t take orders from Carol Rose.

good for you , i guess you dont have kids in YJ and you dont live in northport, because they are all carol's puppets.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

It is a rather smart business model. When you have 100+ players for each age group, you will have a good number of elite girls to build your top team (I guess it's called the "real" blue team now). Let's just say 5% of the girls are elite. That would give the blue team 5 elite girls (from 100 in age group) to build the rest of the team around. Another Club with only 50 to draw from would have 2 or three elites to build on. It is a huge advantage to have the players stacked deep, because even the number of solid players to make up the rest of the team is greater. We would all like to think since our daughter's play on the blue team they are considered elite, that's a title that really should be applied to only a very few select players on the top team. Trying to apply "elite" to an entire team or organization (600-700 players)is a joke, but brilliant marketing plan so long as everyone buys into it (and it seems all too many do).

You are correct. It sells, and it seems to me that Carol is all about the money. Carol needs to supplement her approx. $120,000+ a year salary from the Northport School District.

BTW, did CageSage ever post the salary documents and other papers BOTC was able to obtain from the NPT School District? Let me know, and if not I have the copies.

Don't know what her NPT salary has to do with anything, or why it should get posted. It's peanuts compared to the $$ from YJ's anyway, but with better benifits.Just for fun, anyone care to guess what YJ's must bring in?? 600-700 kids x (tuition) x (camps) x (clinics) x (apparel) x ................... -(expenses). Big money compared to a teacher's salary.

This is a question for Cagesage. Who is Larry Miller? Is he part of BOTC or just a poster on the message boards?

Google me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting position. I can see how or why she would not want people talking about her club in a open discussion board. While there are many supporters of her and her program, there are also many who do not support her and her club, and some the parents involved in the club. But that's freedom of speech, deal with it. I agree with you and have commented on this website that her position as a coach and a club director in the same sport is a conflict of intrests. So BOTC has been issued a gag order form CR, hope you survive the legal battle.

most of the big mouths and trouble makers on this site are Carol's own people. thats what is funny

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Interesting position. I can see how or why she would not want people talking about her club in a open discussion board. While there are many supporters of her and her program, there are also many who do not support her and her club, and some the parents involved in the club. But that's freedom of speech, deal with it. I agree with you and have commented on this website that her position as a coach and a club director in the same sport is a conflict of intrests. So BOTC has been issued a gag order form CR, hope you survive the legal battle.

No, BOTC was not issued with any gag order. It was more of a threat. There is no gag order. First Amendment is in play. The lawyer knew that. She just didn't think I knew that smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As I said, Cage Sage is a very nice guy, and I am also. I just don''t take orders from Carol Rose.

in other words ,,,,, you are not a Northport or Yellow Jacket puppet. good for you for standing up to he. No one in that NPT district or that club team will do what your doing. you should read this YJ and NPT parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As I said, Cage Sage is a very nice guy, and I am also. I just don''t take orders from Carol Rose.

in other words ,,,,, you are not a Northport or Yellow Jacket puppet. good for you for standing up to he. No one in that NPT district or that club team will do what your doing. you should read this YJ and NPT parents

I am not from Northport so I can't speak to that situation. As a YJ parent, what am I suppose to be standing up to? I choose to be there! My daughters experience has been great! CR has been very fair and helpful! I don't understand why mature adults just can't let people choose where they want their kid to play lax without being chastised for it! Do you think that it's possible that there isn't 1 "best" club or team? Every kid is different and every situation isn't right for everyone! Just because someone doesn't agree with you or might have had a different experience than you doesn't mean they are a "Drone", an "idiot" or obnoxious!! Tearing others down to make yourself feel better about your decision is a sign of insecurity! Grow up and try to let your daughter and yourself enjoy the experience without hating on other kids who she will probably end up playing with at some point!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not from Northport so I can't speak to that situation. As a YJ parent, what am I suppose to be standing up to? I choose to be there! My daughters experience has been great! CR has been very fair and helpful! I don't understand why mature adults just can't let people choose where they want their kid to play lax without being chastised for it! Do you think that it's possible that there isn't 1 "best" club or team? Every kid is different and every situation isn't right for everyone! Just because someone doesn't agree with you or might have had a different experience than you doesn't mean they are a "Drone", an "idiot" or obnoxious!! Tearing others down to make yourself feel better about your decision is a sign of insecurity! Grow up and try to let your daughter and yourself enjoy the experience without hating on other kids who she will probably end up playing with at some point!
I agree with you on so many points . I hope every parent, and every player is part of a club because it's the best fit for them. Where I need to part from you is where you allude to the Yellow Jackets being chastised, or made fun of for there choice. The truth is that Yellow Jacket parents are the biggest offenders. Now , my personal opinion is that it is probably comes from parents that have kids on (and I hate to say this , but I don't know how els to say it) lower ranked teams, where the parents are making themselves feel better, so they put there kid on a c or d level team just so they can say "my daughter is a Yellow Jacket". I truly think the parents that have a daughter on upper level teams know that talented kids are on every team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you on so many points . I hope every parent, and every player is part of a club because it's the best fit for them. Where I need to part from you is where you allude to the Yellow Jackets being chastised, or made fun of for there choice. The truth is that Yellow Jacket parents are the biggest offenders. Now , my personal opinion is that it is probably comes from parents that have kids on (and I hate to say this , but I don't know how els to say it) lower ranked teams, where the parents are making themselves feel better, so they put there kid on a c or d level team just so they can say "my daughter is a Yellow Jacket". I truly think the parents that have a daughter on upper level teams know that talented kids are on every team.

My post was not directed at NON-YJ parents. It was for everyone! Competition is good! Ripping other people for where they chose to play is rediculous. No need for the venom! Be confident in your decision and support your daughter without hating the other KIDS,parents,coaches directors etc....!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Let me explain my post above, and my displeasure and distaste of Carol Rose..

BOTC was contacted on a Sunday afternoon via telephone by an attorney representing Ms. Rose. The genesis that prompted the phone call were posts made by you, yes you, the folks who posted here and dared to comment on the YJs and Ms. Rose.

The directive BOTC was given was to cease and desist any mention of of Ms. Rose, the YJs, and to remove all posts attributed to Ms. Rose and the YJ's.

The right for you to express your opinion, and our right to publish same, is not dictated by Ms. Rose or her attorney. The right is given to all of us under the First Amendment.

I'm confident that Ms. Rose got the message that BOTC does not take orders, nor are we intimidated by her agents.

BOTC is the creation of CageSage. He happened to be away on business and asked me to cover for him. I just couldn't help myself responding to a post that was posted while I was cruisin' for burgers on BOTC.

CageSage is back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
BOTC is the creation of CageSage. He happened to be away on business and asked me to cover for him. I just couldn't help myself responding to a post that was posted while I was cruisin' for burgers on BOTC.

CageSage is back.
Thanks to Larry Miller from our sister site Back of the Net and our BOTN, Ltd. corporate team for covering the BOTC board in the last day. Clearly, Mr. Miller has shared some "behind the scenes" details today that might provide some insight into the Yellow Jackets scene. In short, BOTC has really been working hard to keep our open and honest dialogue flowing for the lacrosse community.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sometimes the truth hurts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's over 700 girls on current rosters and the yj website homepage is advertising "POSITIONS STILL AVAIALBLE" I gues that just goes to show that you can never have enough ELITE player$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTC was contacted on a Sunday afternoon via telephone by an attorney representing Ms. Rose. The genesis that prompted the phone call were posts made by you, yes you, the folks who posted here and dared to comment on the YJs and Ms. Rose.

The directive BOTC was given was to cease and desist any mention of of Ms. Rose, the YJs, and to remove all posts attributed to Ms. Rose and the YJ's.

The right for you to express your opinion, and our right to publish same, is not dictated by Ms. Rose or her attorney. The right is given to all of us under the First Amendment.

I'm confident that Ms. Rose got the message that BOTC does not take orders, nor are we intimidated by her agents.

who does she think she is? Queen Bee

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

there are say 400 kids on B or C or D teams that are horrible. its all about the money .
i just looked at the y.j. site, and sure enough, on the top long island ELITE yellow jackets. so some perspective , the nfl takes only the truly elite,there are 32 teams 52 man roster 1664 athletes total. these are truly elite they have made the cut through high school, college and pro tryouts. no buying your way in . you say there are 700 girls on y.j. teams , thats almost half of the nfl total roster. if you look at the commitment page, on average 30 girls commit to colleges to play, only 1/2 are d1 , and statistically 1/2 of them don't see significant playing time or stop playing all together. and out of all of that, only 1 is truly elite , and she wants nothing to do with c.r.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet if Carol mandated that her own club must stop posting 75% of her problems concerning this site goes away. Her own minions are her main problem

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quite a day on the YJ thread!
While freedom of speech may not be an open policy within the YJ organization, it is alive and well on BOTC. Larry Miller is making sure of that. Remember that it is a two way street, YJ's and CR take alot of lumps on this site, but the YJ parents dish it out worse than anybody, dumping on all the other clubs, directors, players etc...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best of Luck to CR Always!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While freedom of speech may not be an open policy within the YJ organization, it is alive and well on BOTC. Larry Miller is making sure of that. Remember that it is a two way street, YJ's and CR take alot of lumps on this site, but the YJ parents dish it out worse than anybody, dumping on all the other clubs, directors, players etc...

Larry, if what you are saying is the truth, then this simply demonstrates how Carol Rose treats people who are not in line with her views. Can you believe this? Hiring an attorney to squash opinions on a lacrosse web site? That sounds crazy! It really sounds like a person who has something to hide.

IMO, it is no wonder that people are talking about how she is losing credibility among college coaches.

Make sure you write IMO on all the posts because she might try and sue you if you don't!!!! Call Jacoby and Meyers, CR is reading these posts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what the relevance of talking about the NFL is.
Out of about 85 girls that played on 2012 teams, there are 59 committments showing. Of those, 47 are D1. Just setting the record straight.

Regarding the 700 girls: no question that some are weeker than others, hence the concept of leveled teams. No question that CR is heavily motivated by money. That said, are you suggesting that those weaker girls should be turned away? Not everyone does travel lax with hopes of playing in college. Some simply enjoy playing and want to elevate their game. This can't be done through a town team at the younger levels and even at the older levels, some schools are very weak. Some of those weaker players may end up on a YJ "D" team. Some may play on a TG "B" team. Why would you think that they shouldn't try to better themselves and play a game they like? If other clubs were more viable, they would attract more girls. End of story.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Larry, if what you are saying is the truth, then this simply demonstrates how Carol Rose treats people who are not in line with her views. Can you believe this? Hiring an attorney to squash opinions on a lacrosse web site? That sounds crazy! It really sounds like a person who has something to hide.

IMO, it is no wonder that people are talking about how she is losing credibility among college coaches.

Make sure you write IMO on all the posts because she might try and sue you if you don't!!!! Call Jacoby and Meyers, CR is reading these posts!

What I said above is 100% true. CR has no cause of action here. Truth is an absolute defense against Libel and Slander.

CR is a teacher. Teachers are not held accountable for anything except fondling a child, and even then they usually wind up with full pay in a rubber room due to the strength of their union and their contracts.

CR thought she could employ her "teachers" shield on me and BOTN. I think CR just found out that it isn't smart to try and bully or intimidate people who have a pen and a microphone.

I would like to correct the salary I posted above of $120,000+, and I was referring to the 2010-2011 school year.

Here are the actual numbers for your perusal;

[Linked Image]

Source: Northport School District

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To those YJ players and parents who are on this site and consider Carol Rose to have helped their children there may be nothing that can be done to stop all the false and sometimes mean spirited statements about the yellow jacket organization and Carol Rose, however I will no longer visit nor post on this site and I suggest you do the same.This site would fade away if the haters who cannot stand that the YJ are by far the best girls travel team on the Island had no one who cared about their hatred replying.Go Yellow Jackets and let the teams do our talking when the kick butt for another year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is there are no other clubs bashing the Owner / Director like the Yellow Jackets and this thread. Why is that?? Must be something on how she treats her customers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of about 85 girls that played on 2012 teams, there are 59 committments showing. Of those, 47 are D1. Just setting the record straight.

Regarding the 700 girls: no question that some are weeker than others, hence the concept of leveled teams. No question that CR is heavily motivated by money. That said, are you suggesting that those weaker girls should be turned away? Not everyone does travel lax with hopes of playing in college. Some simply enjoy playing and want to elevate their game. This can't be done through a town team at the younger levels and even at the older levels, some schools are very weak. Some of those weaker players may end up on a YJ "D" team. Some may play on a TG "B" team. Why would you think that they shouldn't try to better themselves and play a game they like? If other clubs were more viable, they would attract more girls. End of story.

Excellent post! If people want to pay for a product and someone profits from it God Bless them! This is America!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not to shabby for a bully

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR is a class act not a bully!! We support you Coach Rose
Successful business woman, coach, mother and friend keep
Working hard!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Truth is an absolute defense against Libel and Slander.

CR is a teacher. Teachers are not held accountable for anything except fondling a child, and even then they usually wind up with full pay in a rubber room due to the strength of their union and their contracts."
Obviously you are anti teacher and seem to be a bit dramatic by your above statement so I think anything you have said should be taken with a grain of salt.Why don't you post your salary .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is there are no other clubs bashing the Owner / Director like the Yellow Jackets and this thread. Why is that?? Must be something on how she treats her customers.

Do you really think it is realistic to keep 1400 parents(customers) happy??? If you do, you have never run a business! In addition you are assuming that these posts come from actual YJ parents! How do you know it isn't a parent from another club? One thing is for sure CR has 700 paying customers, if they are being treated poorly and still paying then IMO that is their problem. No one has a gun to anyones head!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and some clubs TRY to stay to to the elite travel club by not taking everyone with a check, and do something called making cuts . If the Jackets want to stop getting razzed on this simply cut out the word Elite, because its false advertisement not every girl is an elite lax player , so she should not advertise as though they are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excellent post! If people want to pay for a product and someone profits from it God Bless them! This is America!!!!
your right it is america , we have free speech , Sorry carol , we are not all a part of your dictatorship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Truth is an absolute defense against Libel and Slander.

CR is a teacher. Teachers are not held accountable for anything except fondling a child, and even then they usually wind up with full pay in a rubber room due to the strength of their union and their contracts."
Obviously you are anti teacher and seem to be a bit dramatic by your above statement so I think anything you have said should be taken with a grain of salt.Why don't you post your salary .

She is paid by the taxpayers, so it is public information. If she posts her profits from the YJs, I am sure Larry will post his.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really think it is realistic to keep 1400 parents(customers) happy??? If you do, you have never run a business! In addition you are assuming that these posts come from actual YJ parents! How do you know it isn't a parent from another club? One thing is for sure CR has 700 paying customers, if they are being treated poorly and still paying then IMO that is their problem. No one has a gun to anyones head!

My point is no other club has a thread that’s attaching the owner the way BOTC does, there must be some unhappy parents in the Yellow Jacket organization. I don’t see this at Liberty, The Wave, SCGL, Beach Bums, Lacrosse 91, and dare I say Top Guns. What’s the deal????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To those YJ players and parents who are on this site and consider Carol Rose to have helped their children there may be nothing that can be done to stop all the false and sometimes mean spirited statements about the yellow jacket organization and Carol Rose, however I will no longer visit nor post on this site and I suggest you do the same.This site would fade away if the haters who cannot stand that the YJ are by far the best girls travel team on the Island had no one who cared about their hatred replying.Go Yellow Jackets and let the teams do our talking when the kick butt for another year.

Look who's talking. One last mudd sling and chest pound as you embark on your boycott. Does anybody see the irony here??? Somehow I don't think this site will fade away without you, but there would be a lot less of the mean spirted chatter you talk about because yj's are resposible for much of it. Go back and read the posts on this and other threads. It is the parents behavior here on this site that you all should be ashamed of. I bet CR is not proud of the yj parents behavior displayed here. You have all show great support of her in the last couple days, but did you ever stop and think it is more about you and your behavior not so much CR.

Like Reply Quote
Page 38 of 327 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard