BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually I'm not the one who brought up the outlaws, just found it extremely amusing that you needed to come up with excuses on why you list to a 4th grade team. How many defensemen were you missing? Pretty sure you had at least 3 there. That's enough. Who's better? bandits or express 2022? Answer : 2023 bandits. Bandits 3rd best 2022 team behind smash and united. 91 domination.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you read what you write about fifth grade boys? 91 domination???? You need help. Please call for therapy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits third best in 2022?!!! I guess u must be drunk, U lost to Jesters a few months ago at the fl$ tournament. U must have blacked out in that one. Typical 91 parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually I'm not the one who brought up the outlaws, just found it extremely amusing that you needed to come up with excuses on why you list to a 4th grade team. How many defensemen were you missing? Pretty sure you had at least 3 there. That's enough. Who's better? bandits or express 2022? Answer : 2023 bandits. Bandits 3rd best 2022 team behind smash and united. 91 domination.

Oh so just trolling around? Hmmmm interesting day.... Get a life and stop trying to cause a reaction, cause you aren't getting one from here. I don't really care which team is better then the next. News flash I ACTUALLY ENJOY WATCHING MY CHILD PLAY, and like the team he's plays for. NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER . So go try and cause a rise on another subject. Jackass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You keep insulting me by calling me an [lacrosse] and a drunk. All I'm saying is the bandits are better than express. They have never beaten smash united and now bandits. Nothing is false about anything I said. I'm not the one making excuses. Until you beat one of 91's teams you can't say it's not domination. You are a very angry person. Relax it's just a game. Maybe one day you'll beat 91. Keep insulting though, typical express parent.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You keep insulting me by calling me an [lacrosse] and a drunk. All I'm saying is the bandits are better than express. They have never beaten smash united and now bandits. Nothing is false about anything I said. I'm not the one making excuses. Until you beat one of 91's teams you can't say it's not domination. You are a very angry person. Relax it's just a game. Maybe one day you'll beat 91. Keep insulting though, typical express parent.

Funny I thought we did beat a 91 team on Saturday at havoc. May not have been an A team but we won. Domination of what I'm not sure but if that gets you through your days thinking that then enjoy. Funny thing is I thought these were youth teams not and adult ' who's is bigger game' enjoy your game then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They might be as good" Seriously? They were better. They beat you. And he's in 5th grade, just like your team.

He's in 5th grade, who should be in 6th grade. And if he played by U-standards, he wouldn't be allowed to play in 5th grade PAL games or Tourneys (that have standards). Go blow a dead goat!

I did not know pal lacrosse had age restrictions. Does anyone follow them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deep breath everyone repeat "we are grown adults "

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you enjoy your win over stampede. Also funny how if it really is about youth lacrosse in your eyes you keep responding and defending the honor of a 5th grade team. Pathetic. Go hi five your son goodnight and go over that stampede win again in your head. While me and my son will go over how he and his team beat your asses lady Saturday. Bye bye.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone trying to stir problems

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, all this back and forth BS for a fall tourny? I can tell you this, all this crap you people are spewing goes away soon as not one kid, one college coach, one HS coach cares about what your boys did in 5th and 6th grade...

Let alone at something called Halloween havock.

Cant wait to read all of your nasty comments when your teams start traveling to play crabs and dukes and the other hotbed programs with kids a year older than yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you enjoy your win over stampede. Also funny how if it really is about youth lacrosse in your eyes you keep responding and defending the honor of a 5th grade team. Pathetic. Go hi five your son goodnight and go over that stampede win again in your head. While me and my son will go over how he and his team beat your asses lady Saturday. Bye bye.

Will do troller dad, and I will also high five my stepson who plays for express 2021 for beating 91 in the playoffs at hh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny I thought we did beat a 91 team on Saturday at havoc. May not have been an A team but we won. Domination of what I'm not sure but if that gets you through your days thinking that then enjoy. Funny thing is I thought these were youth teams not and adult ' who's is bigger game' enjoy your game then.

Your kids beat a 91 Stampede B team with only 10 kids (NO SUBS) and only one kid on defense that actually plays that position. Please do not be proud of that!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They might be as good" Seriously? They were better. They beat you. And he's in 5th grade, just like your team.

He's in 5th grade, who should be in 6th grade. And if he played by U-standards, he wouldn't be allowed to play in 5th grade PAL games or Tourneys (that have standards). Go blow a dead goat!

Regardless of whether it was legal or not it was a weak move. Don't take a superstar from your 7th grade team and put him on the 4th grade team and pat you back that you're "playing up"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regardless of whether it was legal or not, it was a weak move. Don't take a superstar from your 7th grade team and put him on the 4th grade team and pat you back that you're "playing up"?

Spoken like a person with some integrity. What's happening now in youth lax is disgraceful. $ chasers are ruining the game. And we let them do it. We as parents are complicit.

What happened to coaching the local kids after returning from college, for free, with pride?! Like, give back to the game, and town, that gave you so much.

Instead, it's become a money grab.

I'm all for the growth of the game and to see the "lacrosse economy" grow. But, let's not lose sight of the fact that this is a game. A beautiful game. One that our kids should always look forward to practicing and playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I recently decided that my money is no longer up for grabs. So the money I was paying for travel, went to a new car and the money per year I would have paid for travel LAX , now pays for the car each year. AND my family is better off because we stopped the travel train.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I recently decided that my money is no longer up for grabs. So the money I was paying for travel, went to a new car and the money per year I would have paid for travel LAX , now pays for the car each year. AND my family is better off because we stopped the travel train.

And is your son any good? I think not,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a sick ride! You should get a boat too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Express parents PLEASE stop whining about getting beat by the 4th grade 91 team with a older kid. Its done! Move on to the next tournament where you will get beat by some other team and make an excuse for why you lost! Lose gracefully it shows your kids that your not going to win them all it's ok to lose and be humbled!

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard