BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 25 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Legacy will surprise all with a very competive team!

No one said not competitive ,actually people are picking for them to beat TG who were the best team in the age group last year its just that YJ is so loaded this year its ridiculous.

What people? A bunch of psychotic sideline daddys who think they have a pulse on 12 year old girl lacrosse? Please, who has that much time. Nobody has seen legacy, although I'm sure levy will be competitive,. No one knows what tg will look like , sure lost a great player, so what.how does that work in your favor, as she takes playing time away from your daughter. Beating TG does what? Makes you feel better about your self? Please. Its embarrassing. You guys are all full of crap and really who cares? Enjoy being on your team of 25+ girls while legacy and TG roll with 20. Enjoy watcHing maybe five competitive games of lacrosse all summer long as your child gets very little meaningful lacrosse out of the money you spend. Oh yeah its well spent because shes getting t shirts and trophys while playing 10 minutes a game, and oh yeah because shes getting s college scholarship...just enjoy the lacrosse guys, stop laying down vegas odds on a summer lacrosse season.

Yeah that's why so many more on your TG team wanting to leave, your team will indeed be playing competitive games unfortunately they will be against B, C level teams. Amazing you did not come on this site complaining about your daughters lack of playing time last year. You have no coach and a dessimated team. Have fun with all those competitive games.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many YJ 2020 Blue went to legacy? Oh yeah...none.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one said not competitive ,actually people are picking for them to beat TG who were the best team in the age group last year its just that YJ is so loaded this year its ridiculous.

What people? A bunch of psychotic sideline daddys who think they have a pulse on 12 year old girl lacrosse? Please, who has that much time. Nobody has seen legacy, although I'm sure levy will be competitive,. No one knows what tg will look like , sure lost a great player, so what.how does that work in your favor, as she takes playing time away from your daughter. Beating TG does what? Makes you feel better about your self? Please. Its embarrassing. You guys are all full of crap and really who cares? Enjoy being on your team of 25+ girls while legacy and TG roll with 20. Enjoy watcHing maybe five competitive games of lacrosse all summer long as your child gets very little meaningful lacrosse out of the money you spend. Oh yeah its well spent because shes getting t shirts and trophys while playing 10 minutes a game, and oh yeah because shes getting s college scholarship...just enjoy the lacrosse guys, stop laying down vegas odds on a summer lacrosse season.

Wait and watch. Legacy roster is at 20 for a reason. He has left a couple of roster spots open for those that may flee YJ when rosters are announced. He already has some 2020 parents recruiting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's so funny, TG people now want competitive games. Don't care about winning just want all the girls to have fun. Last summer the same people pounded their chest about how they were the greatest team ever assembled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG Black has 22 players listed, I guess you are planning on a couple leaving or were you being just as dramatic as the folks you are being critical of in your post?

Actually it's 21 see how valuable being educated and knowing how to count is.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG Black has 22 players listed, I guess you are planning on a couple leaving or were you being just as dramatic as the folks you are being critical of in your post?

They had 24, a couple walked away and perhaps more will too. When all the girls who decide to leave do so they will fill the roster back up to 24, same exact number as YJ. The only TG teams I have ever seen with less than the full roster have been the bottom teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah that's why so many more on your TG team wanting to leave, your team will indeed be playing competitive games unfortunately they will be against B, C level teams. Amazing you did not come on this site complaining about your daughters lack of playing time last year. You have no coach and a dessimated team. Have fun with all those competitive games.

I'm guessing you do not consider SS a coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 Girls leaving does not dessimate a team. Good luck to them and good luck to yours also when she's crying that the magnificent 3 especially the good big girl does not pass the ball and is the only one scoring.. Yup sure sounds like a great team to be on(rolls eyes) Yeah you guys may win every game now because this one girl is going to carry that team just like TG. only difference is TG girls can now get a chance to step up and not be intimated into always passing the ball to the jack of all trade laxer. You YJ's this is just the beginning. Ball hog on TG will now be a ball hog on YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually it's 21 see how valuable being educated and knowing how to count is.

Must have lost another one already!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm guessing you do not consider SS a coach?

Yes she is the coach of Hofstra, then the coach of 2017, then the coach of 2018, then 2019 then she will help out 2020 when she can which will be rarely

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how many 2020 TG black players went to Legacy? One I believe. SL was a great coach when handed great talent, as he had with the once mighty 2020 black. How did he fair when handed average talent of a high school team? Doesn't look like such a great coach on a level playing field. If this Legacy team rises up and dominates all the rest, I will concede that he is a great coach, lets see what happens, but I have my doubts that even a great coach could turn a team into something they are not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how many 2020 TG black players went to Legacy? One I believe. SL was a great coach when handed great talent, as he had with the once mighty 2020 black. How did he fair when handed average talent of a high school team? Doesn't look like such a great coach on a level playing field. If this Legacy team rises up and dominates all the rest, I will concede that he is a great coach, lets see what happens, but I have my doubts that even a great coach could turn a team into something they are not.

I agree and also let's not forget that the only black player that went to Legacy is his daughter, so obviously she had to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why this win at all cost mentality? Why the need to dominate? These are young women. It is easy to learn to win and much harder to learn to lose gracefully. What are we teaching these kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree and also let's not forget that the only black player that went to Legacy is his daughter, so obviously she had to go.

Again it seems you TG people always have a problem telling the complete truth. More than 1 have left to go to legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His daughter and one other girl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The better question is how many reached out to SL wanting to yet again switch after initially telling him yes at tryouts but eventually going back to TG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"5 Girls leaving does not dessimate a team. Good luck to them and good luck to yours also when she's crying that the magnificent 3 especially the good big girl does not pass the ball and is the only one scoring.. Yup sure sounds like a great team to be on(rolls eyes) Yeah you guys may win every game now because this one girl is going to carry that team just like TG. only difference is TG girls can now get a chance to step up and not be intimated into always passing the ball to the jack of all trade laxer. You YJ's this is just the beginning. Ball hog on TG will now be a ball hog on YJ."

5 girls leaving a team can decimate a team if its the right 5, or if the team they are leaving is not very deep and was carried by one of those 5 leaving. Remember that kid and the other are coming to YJ where the coach will not tolerate all the ball hogging , she will be coached to play the team game which makes sense as she will now actually be a member of a team she does not have to carry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"It's so funny, TG people now want competitive games. Don't care about winning just want all the girls to have fun. Last summer the same people pounded their chest about how they were the greatest team ever assembled."

This post is so funny! It's so true!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The better question is how many reached out to SL wanting to yet again switch after initially telling him yes at tryouts but eventually going back to TG.

Or better yet, saying they're staying at TG, then jumping ship to YJ? No loyalty anywhere....its every man for himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again it seems you TG people always have a problem telling the complete truth. More than 1 have left to go to legacy.

2 is not much more than one. doesn't really make a difference either no need to get your self in a bunch about how many went to Legacy, I think the point was it was not a mass exodus to Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"It's so funny, TG people now want competitive games. Don't care about winning just want all the girls to have fun. Last summer the same people pounded their chest about how they were the greatest team ever assembled."

Can't stop laughing at this post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't stop laughing at what a fool you are. A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"5 Girls leaving does not dessimate a team. Good luck to them and good luck to yours also when she's crying that the magnificent 3 especially the good big girl does not pass the ball and is the only one scoring.. Yup sure sounds like a great team to be on(rolls eyes) Yeah you guys may win every game now because this one girl is going to carry that team just like TG. only difference is TG girls can now get a chance to step up and not be intimated into always passing the ball to the jack of all trade laxer. You YJ's this is just the beginning. Ball hog on TG will now be a ball hog on YJ."

5 girls leaving a team can decimate a team if its the right 5, or if the team they are leaving is not very deep and was carried by one of those 5 leaving. Remember that kid and the other are coming to YJ where the coach will not tolerate all the ball hogging , she will be coached to play the team game which makes sense as she will now actually be a member of a team she does not have to carry.

"Had to carry the team" is a freaking joke. The kid you are talking about would not pass the ball to a teammate if she had 5 kids on her and the teammate was wide open infront of the net. A great althlete yes absoutly, a good teammate/team player not so much. 98% of "carrying the team" as you all seemed to have observed was self inflicted as she needed to be deemed the "superstar". So please stop with all this foolishness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Had to carry the team" is a freaking joke. The kid you are talking about would not pass the ball to a teammate if she had 5 kids on her and the teammate was wide open infront of the net. A great althlete yes absoutly, a good teammate/team player not so much. 98% of "carrying the team" as you all seemed to have observed was self inflicted as she needed to be deemed the "superstar". So please stop with all this foolishness.

You're so right, saw her play recently at a local tournament and I admit she was good, but I also prefer that my daughter is not on that team. She controlled the ball from beginning to end, was the only one making all the shots and being passed the ball, It was bad. the other girls were just space fillers. these parents need to realize that there is only one ball and if this girl always has it, where does that leave their daughters? It's also funny that the same girl that some of the girls from TG left to get away from now followed them. Guess they're stuck now. OH well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're so right, saw her play recently at a local tournament and I admit she was good, but I also prefer that my daughter is not on that team. She controlled the ball from beginning to end, was the only one making all the shots and being passed the ball, It was bad. the other girls were just space fillers. these parents need to realize that there is only one ball and if this girl always has it, where does that leave their daughters? It's also funny that the same girl that some of the girls from TG left to get away from now followed them. Guess they're stuck now. OH well!

The funny thing is the girl from 2019 black and the 2020 black superstar everyone knows are go to goal girls. yes they are the 2 best girls at their age group. And the new daddy coach was often heard bad mouthing these girls, even had a nickname or two for them. Now he recruits them both and will have to hold his breath as he is useless to make his own daughter the focal point of the team. There is no doubting they make the team stronger, but there will be lot of moaning and groaning on your sidelines. Enjoy the 2019's mother...whew...what a mouth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you just love everybody. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that girl play too. They lost to another team. Once they stopped her from going to goal, no one could do anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or better yet, saying they're staying at TG, then jumping ship to YJ? No loyalty anywhere....its every man for himself.

Honestly, why should a player stay "loyal" to a club team? The club teams do NOT show loyalty to them! If a new player comes along who is better and the current player doesn't have the necessary f&f connections, they are dumped, demoted and/or duped. We all know of examples of this at YJ, TG, and Elevate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that girl play too. They lost to another team. Once they stopped her from going to goal, no one could do anything.

Guess she didn't carry them that far on her back if they lost. The way everyone talks about her she should have been able to single handidly win the whole thing by herself with no teammates!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly, why should a player stay "loyal" to a club team? The club teams do NOT show loyalty to them! If a new player comes along who is better and the current player doesn't have the necessary f&f connections, they are dumped, demoted and/or duped. We all know of examples of this at YJ, TG, and Elevate.

You should play at the club that is the best fit for the CHILD not the ADULT!!! However, I do agree if you choose to leave a club you should just leave! The back and forth nonsense is silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She lost to the other 20 kid that was on on tg 2019

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess she didn't carry them that far on her back if they lost. The way everyone talks about her she should have been able to single handidly win the whole thing by herself with no teammates!!

What happened was the other team played like a "team". She was the only one on her team that had the ball all the time. When you play as a team rather an individual, you win games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be referring to another girl - Nobody shuts the superstar down. She won 50+ games for TG all by herself, incase you hadn't heard!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be referring to another girl - Nobody shuts the superstar down. She won 50+ games for TG all by herself, incase you hadn't heard!

Maybe so.. But she lost a game this past weekend, that's for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha. If my sources are correct, she lost 3 times that day to the same team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened was the other team played like a "team". She was the only one on her team that had the ball all the time. When you play as a team rather an individual, you win games.

AMEN!!! Sad when you can't even play as part of the team in a 4v4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make up your minds on these 2 kids. First you say the girls are both go to goalers and ball hogs. Then the one little kid from the 2019 beats the other and now you claim she "plays like a team". Wasn't she a ball hog a few posts ago?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did lead an average at best EI team to one game from the Suffolk finals two years in a row....how has the great Curcio been doing at Sachem North...These coaches that win all have youth leagues that support them...MS, NP, WM BS, FD, GC, Manh, all get fed kids year after year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you obviously never watched a TG game....2020 Black never had an issue with ball hogging...they won against marylands best with the BIG girls scoring one goal....What SL did was get them to play as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cricket cricket. Funny, you all got so excited to rip the one kid apart you didn't realize you were complimenting the other in the process. Better come up with comeback quick before anyone thinks either of these kids might be a team player. Wouldn't want you to look like an idiot now would we?

Page 15 of 25 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard