BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 55 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash
United
Express
TLI
??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really comes down to who is 2nd 3rd 4th Smash has elevated itself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Smash
United
Express
TLI
??

Let the games be played.. give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United
Express
Igloo
funny ,igloo beat both these teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo ?! Absolutely not

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash
United
Express
TLI
??

Let the games be played.. give it a rest.

Yup. A couple of decent tourneys coming. Fall finale and the Mustang. Don't care about rankings just want to see good quality lax. Isn't an 8-7 loss is better than a 15-1 win. Guess depends on the circumstances.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bandits then wolf pack these 3 are unbeatable

Bandits lost to the jesters by 10 last year. And they are not even close to be 4th best team at age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May of been 20 back to bed young boy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a fact. Lost in pool play and beat them up in finals. Your coach was going crazy!!

I know you don't want any facts getting in the way of your story telling but that's what happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a fact. Lost in pool play and beat them up in finals. Your coach was going crazy!!

I know you don't want any facts getting in the way of your story telling but that's what happened.

Stop telling lies and get a life.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone going to fall finale in Jersey next week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo ?! Absolutely not

What games have you been watching?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weak out of state tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weak out of state tourney.

says the Adonis of the lax world.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Finale Schedule is out. Only 4 teams, Express, Outlaws, Igloo and some team I never heard of. We should have all just entered Havoc rather than driving to NJ and paying for hotels to play against LI teams and probably 1 other weak team. Waste of time and money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys can't really be serious about this, right??? He's a kid. A fifth grader. Maybe he's old enough to be in 6th, but his parents elected to hold him back for whatever reaon. Do you think that he showed such lax prowess at 5 that the parents decided to hold him back so he would look good at youth lax tournaments? That's insane, and if you believe that, shame on you. News flash, just about every team has a kid that was held back. You're only complaining because this child happened to be good and beat you. News flash #2, if I'm a coach and need a win, my best player is on the field as much as possible. And since this child in question fits the limits and parameters of the team, he's playing. On LI, tournaments are based on grade. Nothing you can do about it. I watched that team in question... guess what, they're better than most teams (even in the advanced bracket). You people complaining need to take a good hard look at your own rosters and quit complaining about something that is allowed and prevalent in the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is this still an issue move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knights will surely beat them.....at hockey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys can't really be serious about this, right??? He's a kid. A fifth grader. Maybe he's old enough to be in 6th, but his parents elected to hold him back for whatever reaon. Do you think that he showed such lax prowess at 5 that the parents decided to hold him back so he would look good at youth lax tournaments? That's insane, and if you believe that, shame on you. News flash, just about every team has a kid that was held back. You're only complaining because this child happened to be good and beat you. News flash #2, if I'm a coach and need a win, my best player is on the field as much as possible. And since this child in question fits the limits and parameters of the team, he's playing. On LI, tournaments are based on grade. Nothing you can do about it. I watched that team in question... guess what, they're better than most teams (even in the advanced bracket). You people complaining need to take a good hard look at your own rosters and quit complaining about something that is allowed and prevalent in the sport.

Cheater

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cheater

You're a whiney [lacrosse]. Your kid probably sucks... thats why his team gets beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"News flash #2, if I'm a coach and need a win" .... gky. "need a win"?! are you insane? a held back 6th grader, who plays at the 7th grade level (because he's that good), suits up with a 4th grade team entered into a 5th grade division. ABSURD. PATHETIC. SAD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"News flash #2, if I'm a coach and need a win" .... gky. "need a win"?! are you insane? a held back 6th grader, who plays at the 7th grade level (because he's that good), suits up with a 4th grade team entered into a 5th grade division. ABSURD. PATHETIC. SAD.

Yeah, and by the way, any suggestion he was held back for a reason OTHER than lax is pure BS. I agree we should not be talking about specific kids and I have no idea who this kid is. But I would bet anything that he was held back for an unfair lacrosse advantage. Not cool!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cheater

Cheater

You're a whiney [lacrosse]. Your kid probably sucks... thats why his team gets beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cheater

Cheater

Cheaters dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, and by the way, any suggestion he was held back for a reason OTHER than lax is pure BS. I agree we should not be talking about specific kids and I have no idea who this kid is. But I would bet anything that he was held back for an unfair lacrosse advantage. Not cool!

Yes, I am sure at age four his parents said, "Let's hold him back so he can be a badass on the lax field." Yes, that is what most parents are thinking about genius. How about physical, emotional, social maturity? How about cognitive development, speech and language, sensory development? How about we don't put ourselves in another parents shoes unless we know for a fact why their four yr old wasn't ready for K.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I am sure at age four his parents said, "Let's hold him back so he can be a badass on the lax field." Yes, that is what most parents are thinking about genius. How about physical, emotional, social maturity? How about cognitive development, speech and language, sensory development? How about we don't put ourselves in another parents shoes unless we know for a fact why their four yr old wasn't ready for K.

I would normally agree but the dad in question is a total lax psycho so I wouldn't be surprised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Finale Schedule is out. Only 4 teams, Express, Outlaws, Igloo and some team I never heard of. We should have all just entered Havoc rather than driving to NJ and paying for hotels to play against LI teams and probably 1 other weak team. Waste of time and money.

Why are you paying for a hotel.. its a less than 3 hour drive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow.. we finally get to see 3 of the top programs in 2022 play against each other... great for long island lacrosse - shame it has to take place in NJ for it to happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel bad for the kids that have to explain why they were held back. It gives an edge to a team and that child being bigger stronger and faster than kids younger but it's still perceived as cheating no matter how many parameters it fits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel bad for the kids that have to explain why they were held back. It gives an edge to a team and that child being bigger stronger and faster than kids younger but it's still perceived as cheating no matter how many parameters it fits.

Why feel bad. They can drive thier friends to school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't feel bad, I held my child back in pre school because he is young for his age. That was over 10 years ago. He is now one of the smallest of his friends, and does well in sports but certainly does not have an unfair advantage due to size. I can assure you, no one has ever questioned why he was held back when he was 4 years old, and if it comes up once a year, around his birthday, that is a lot. Actually by now it doesn't come up about sports, more about driving. Seems like parents of younger kids these days are bringing it up the most as an excuse as to why their child is not dominate on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Understood but kids are being held back way after preschool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is adifference between an excuse and reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
driving friends to school is more of a liability than a bonus but you seem to be reaching in most of your posts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
driving friends to school is more of a liability than a bonus but you seem to be reaching in most of your posts

never said it was a bonus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2022 teams are going to the Bulldog in New Haven on November 8?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no but you implied it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters Black will be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are the Jestets playing in the B division at Yale??
I thought they were an A team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know they are playing B

Page 19 of 55 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard