BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 55 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So 91 moves a player from Crush ( 2020) to play in the 2022 bracket and you knuckleheads don't have a problem with that? I understand most people hate Express, and 91. But in this instance put aside your hate for either organization and explain why 91 moves a player from a 2020 team to a 2022 bracket for a tournament. This nonsense is exactly why USA Lacrosse must step in and put a stop to all this. This is also the reason why more and more Long Island Lacrosse Clubs are staying away from my Lacrosse Tournaments/ 91 Tournaments...

Because last year he was a 2021!! That's why!! shocked
The kid from the crush that played 2022 is a 2022 kid ...Thats why no one SHOULD have a problem with it.

Kid has ALWAYS been 2022, once again people speaking about something they know nothing about or just starting nonsense. No matter how you look at it kid is 1000 percent grade and age appropriate to play 2022. The fact that some people have a problem with it is just that, their problem.

Grade yes, U11 no. FACT!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told the player in question is a late birth date and a hold back which makes him 2 years older. Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not? Either way if the kid dominates at 2020 as he does, why the need to bring him down 2 years and play? The next questions is why leave him on the field all game long as well, the player in question did not come off the field. I guess a tee shirt is more important to Bandit parents then having their kid play. I am sorry but 91 and My Lacrosse Tournaments are a disgrace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Bandits would beat any 2022 team except Smash. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea okay. Isn't it your naptime kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have short memory. You lost to United at Stony Brook even with the coaches older son play for you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah ok

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kings Park Knights will destroy them. New team with a new seasoned coach. Look out 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Beat the Drum...both will go down this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe that is the case because they should be a 2022 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kings Park Knights will destroy them. New team with a new seasoned coach. Look out 2022

Seasoned with what, Lawrys Salt?! Go back behind the deli counter.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What fall tournaments are you playing in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits lost to Jesters 2022 last year in the fl$ finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe that is the case because they should be a 2022 team

Not in maryland. fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shut up and "Go get your shine box"....Please, we are talking about 4th graders moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't United beat them a couple of months ago?

Plus there are several team along the east coast that would take you kids to school. Arden Diamondacks for example.

Now is where you say that Maryland teams are all holdbacks and we never do that here on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told the player in question is a late birth date and a hold back which makes him 2 years older. Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not? Either way if the kid dominates at 2020 as he does, why the need to bring him down 2 years and play? The next questions is why leave him on the field all game long as well, the player in question did not come off the field. I guess a tee shirt is more important to Bandit parents then having their kid play. I am sorry but 91 and My Lacrosse Tournaments are a disgrace.

Perfectly said. Total disgrace. You parents who are sitting there and feel nothing is wrong with this are just as ignorant. Or are you just too "afraid" to say something. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get over it all ready tournament is over please move on to some new bs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perfectly said. Total disgrace. You parents who are sitting there and feel nothing is wrong with this are just as ignorant. Or are you just too "afraid" to say something. Pathetic.

The answer is simple. 91 wanted the Bandits to beat Express because it's good for business. It makes 91 look like the better organization and drives up demand and price. It's the same reason other teams - Jesters, Igloo, Outlaws - didn't show. Losing to local teams is bad for business - especially in the first tournament. Really sad what has become of youth lacrosse on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't United beat them a couple of months ago?

Plus there are several team along the east coast that would take you kids to school. Arden Diamondacks for example.

Now is where you say that Maryland teams are all holdbacks and we never do that here on LI.

United beat them easily by 5 or 6 goals even with JS Jr playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jesters 2022 beat them in lax fest too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I found repulsive was that Express "A" was jumping brackets at the Havoc trying to cruise straight to the finals, but they got beat by the 91 bandits the 4th grade team! I LOVE IT!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're all idiots and WAY TOO VESTED in youth lacrosse. GET A LIFE!

All of these kids, 91, Express, Outlaws, TLI, Empire, Igloo (don't be a DB and call me out for forgetting some organization) are talented athletes, way more talented than their parents ever were.

They work hard and enjoy playing the game, you are ruining it for your children by posting negativity on an anonymous forum. Man up, women up, transgender up whatever.... just grow the F up.

This is a game. A game that most (90%) kids will stop playing in HS or immediately after their last HS game, so take a deep breath, and realize that none of this S matters.

The answer is simple. 91 wanted the Bandits to beat Express because it's good for business. It makes 91 look like the better organization and drives up demand and price. It's the same reason other teams - Jesters, Igloo, Outlaws - didn't show. Losing to local teams is bad for business - especially in the first tournament. Really sad what has become of youth lacrosse on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid was never held back know people in the district started late because he would of been extremely young. FACT he plays up ALL the time so everyone thinks he's so much older than he is . So to post lies in the question form then call them a disgrace makes you that. How many hold backs or start lates were on express I'm sure plenty probably just none that can play like what I saw. Truth is a team of 4th graders w a slightly older 5th grader beat a team of 5th graders with 6th grade age hold backs on express . So when you simplify it like that makes you realize oldest kid on the field was on the losing team. hmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid was never held back know people in the district started late because he would of been extremely young. FACT he plays up ALL the time so everyone thinks he's so much older than he is . So to post lies in the question form then call them a disgrace makes you that. How many hold backs or start lates were on express I'm sure plenty probably just none that can play like what I saw. Truth is a team of 4th graders w a slightly older 5th grader beat a team of 5th graders with 6th grade age hold backs on express . So when you simplify it like that makes you realize oldest kid on the field was on the losing team. hmmm

It will all change when Mr Puberty shows up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats his birth date? Show it! Which is what USLA should require every kid to do. How can soccer get it right, but lax has no clue? Embarrassing! And it only leads to parents accusing teams of "hold backs".

What about all of the kids that are late in speech development, or are clearly just not ready to go to school "full time" maturity wise, as a kindergartener or 1st grader? Are these parents "holding kids back" for athletic advantage? I don't think so.

The rule states, "any child that turns 19 after 7/1 in his/her senior year of high school, is eligible to play sports". Look it up and do the math. Then let's stop bickering about your kids team losing a fall ball tourney. And about MD teams "cheating" when they are not. Grow up. Your sons team got beat. Show respect to the opponents, and teach your children a lesson in humility.

If the tourney is fixed, everyone knows it. Just walk away from the tourney....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a June birthday hardly late. Either he is dumb or it was done for lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an idea. How about 91 and express duke it out at the bank after school. Next, we can have a mandatory birth certificate check before every season begins and kids can only play in the proper age bracket (no one gives a crap how gifted your kid is) they have to play with age appropriate group. And last, all the white trash ignoramus people posting on here can shut their traps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No ones afraid. Because there is nothing to say. You are crazy and maybe your little kid needs to try another activity. Clearly lax isn't working out for you and after all it seems IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU. Sad for your kid. If you want him to succeed maybe you should just shut your suck hole. Give him the chance to figure stuff out and excel on his own. YOUR PATHETIC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If in fact his birthday is in June, he was held back for lax reasons. That is not extremely young for the grade as you state. Let's be real about this. June of what year is the question. November and December yes, but June!!! No way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If in fact his birthday is in June, he was held back for lax reasons. That is not extremely young for the grade as you state. Let's be real about this. June of what year is the question. November and December yes, but June!!! No way.

If he's a June 2003 kid, he shouldn't be anywhere near a 2022 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're all idiots and WAY TOO VESTED in youth lacrosse. GET A LIFE!

All of these kids, 91, Express, Outlaws, TLI, Empire, Igloo (don't be a DB and call me out for forgetting some organization) are talented athletes, way more talented than their parents ever were.

They work hard and enjoy playing the game, you are ruining it for your children by posting negativity on an anonymous forum. Man up, women up, transgender up whatever.... just grow the F up.

This is a game. A game that most (90%) kids will stop playing in HS or immediately after their last HS game, so take a deep breath, and realize that none of this S matters.

Maybe some teams didn't shoe because it's still football season. This may be a news flash on here , but some of the better athletes play more than one sport. Playing in every 91 tournament is not a requirement for travel lacrisse. Plenty of others out there in November. Some teams still doing tryouts!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Birthday is in fact June.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jesters 2022 beat them in lax fest too

It was fl$ and beat up on them at finals. They didn't have the 7th grader that day though. May have been a different game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Birthday is in fact June.

Low-rent, white trash move, but to be expected by that coach. Guy has disciples but he represents everything that's wrong with youth lacrosse today. Lots of bad behavior across youth lacrosse these days but this guy brings it to whole new level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm confused how are the "holdback" kids not part of this discussion from the express. 5/6 hold backs of children that are on the express team should impact this discussion. If that is the discussion, concerns about age are one thing. Truth of the matter is no rules were broken, but as a parent of a neighboring organization a team of hold backs is of much larger concern than one boy. That practice is something prevalent in the express. Our son knows many of those boys from school and other activities and many are much older

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest question for me is who is ranked behind Smash
Smash
??
??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a June 2004 Birthdate and he plays 2022, fact that a kid is a June 2003 and he plays 2022 as well is an issue. That a professional lacrosse coach condones this behavior and is an active participant in it is disgusting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United
Express
Igloo

A