BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was long before this game became so corrupt. Those days are long gone. The parents have "jumped the shark" in the growth of this sport.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was in the 2019 final.?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But that time is unappreciated to the conspiracy theorists. If you believe it is the coaches fault your son doesn't start you should definitely join one of those teams mentioned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won JV ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Express won both 2019 divisions. I think express beat Esm in East division and Express Westchester beat Team91-Stampede in the East division.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Midshipmen won jv

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express won both 2019 divisions. I think express beat Esm in East division and Express Westchester beat Team91-Stampede in the East division.

The two express teams were switching players back and forth between the two teams. That is unsportsmanlike behavior. Express should not have even been playing in the b division at all. Anything for a tee shirt!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won JV ?

North Shore Midshipman

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So these are the final champions .....

2nd/3rd E 91 Wolfpack
2nd/3rd W Millon Force
4th E Manhasset
4th W 91 Warriors
5th E Greenwich
5th W 91 Bandits
6th A LI Express
6th B E Smithtown
6th B W LI Express
7th LI Express
8th E LI Express
8th W LI Express
JV Midshipmen

Good day for the LI Express and Team 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The two express teams were switching players back and forth between the two teams. That is unsportsmanlike behavior. Express should not have even been playing in the b division at all. Anything for a tee shirt!

So express north won 2019 so called b. was that the same team that beat wolverines last week. Then the b 2019 won the so called a bracket. Looks like 91 and express will have 3 good teams each.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't Express have the hold back 2018 goalie that's going to Chaminade next year?

Did he get the T- Shirt that says Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't Express have the hold back 2018 goalie that's going to Chaminade next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Westchester did not have any Express players for any of the games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So express north won 2019 so called b. was that the same team that beat wolverines last week. Then the b 2019 won the so called a bracket. Looks like 91 and express will have 3 good teams each.

If you saw Express North / Westchester, you might wonder why they were in this tourney at all, let alone this A/B debate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So these are the final champions .....

2nd/3rd E 91 Wolfpack
2nd/3rd W Millon Force
4th E Manhasset
4th W 91 Warriors
5th E Greenwich
5th W 91 Bandits
6th A LI Express
6th B E Smithtown
6th B W LI Express
7th LI Express
8th E LI Express
8th W LI Express
JV Midshipmen

Good day for the LI Express and Team 91.

This is first tournament I have seen Million Force win.

Congrats!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash will win 6A easy. Bracket light on talent.

I guess that's why they play the games....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express definately had players play on both teams in the finals. After the first final was over some of the kids stayed on the field to warm up for the second final game. Put a team together and play with what you have. Guess they could not bear to lose to a town team. Very weak

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express definately had players play on both teams in the finals. After the first final was over some of the kids stayed on the field to warm up for the second final game. Put a team together and play with what you have. Guess they could not bear to lose to a town team. Very weak

I don't think they switched players, the westchester team was big and fast. But sure did seam that some of them were 9th grade/JV players. But no complaints, my son had a great time at the tournament and played well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahahah. Pumpkin reference on Halloween Havoc thread...I see what you did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Non Smash Parent just looking for trouble

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do the NS Midshipmen come from? North Shore? Who did they beat to win the tourney? What was the score?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that also means Smash is light on talent because they did not make the finals. Best to keep quiet. Those parents will learn soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash was the only team playing 2021 A division that did not have back to back games. All the other teams had to play 80 minutes in a row without a half time. Don't get me wrong Smash is a great team and can compete 2021 A but not having to play back to back games like the rest of the teams helped them a lot today.
Smash didn't win 2021 oooooo wait they didn't even make Finals let the Excuses begin. Big blow

Big blow? They went 2-1 playing 6th grade A teams and missed the finals because of a lost coin flip. I'm proud of the way they played. No excuses and you're a jackass.

No, they CANNOT compete against 2021. Please stop....Be happy that you are competitive at your age. The top 2021 teams weren't even at this tournament. Smash is a 5th grade team, period, lets see how they do with that age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the coaches son. We all know who. A disgrace that the kid played on the team. Exactly why teams are starting to not play in 91's tournaments anymore. He controlled the entire game. Express D could not do anything against him.

Are u saying a 7th grader played in 4 th grade game - is that even safe for the 4th graders? Why didn't somebody say something to the coach? That parent should be banned!

Better yet report him to the tournament director.

Kid is in 5th grade- started school late, never held back. Bandits played in 5th gr bracket. He normally plays with a 7th grade team, but is in 5th gr. no rules broken and it appears many people are in favor of grade based teams, not U based teams. Unless something changes, this is 100 percent within the rules. If changes were made and you had to go by age, then all the teams with kids that started school late would have to be reconfigured. I would gather there are at least 2-3 kids held back from starting kindergarten on each team on all grades, in all clubs.

This is an absolute disgrace. Can you imagine if this was tolerated in other sports. Baseball, football, basketball, etc. Oh wait....Its not. Regardless of how you want to twist it and pretend it is OK, IT IS CHEATING. Someone with some authority needs to make an example of these antics and call the 91 organization what it is....CHEATS and SBAGS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope this comment is read by Directors. My son didnt make a 2021 "a" team- so we watched the finals of the a bracket 2021 to see what we missed out on. It was a combination of very skilled kids playing their hearts out (this was impressive and fun to watch) and complete a-hole coaches berating kids, yelling at them WHILE they tried to play and upon leaving the field. Coaches of Express and Outlaws were an absolute embarassment to their organizations. They did nothing to stop the head hunting and dirty play, and coached Fall ball like the NCAA was on the line. Coaches- grow up. You have good teams with kids who play hard. Why dont you let them enjoy the game too- it wont hurt their scholarship chances. I wanted my kid to make Express- I won't lie. In some way I am glad he didnt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do the NS Midshipmen come from? North Shore? Who did they beat to win the tourney? What was the score?

Started in Glen Head, now a lot of boys from all over Long Island and all are friends

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Directors read this, they will get a raise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Directors read this, they will get a raise.

No raise. It's a chaminade team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, you are probably right. Its what happens when adults with a profit motive get a foothold in kids sports- and they have a strong one in LI lacrosse. Add coaches who played fringe college lacrosse - which seems to be criteria for head coaches - who look to make up for their inadequacies as players by becoming "star" coaches, and this is the result. Kids, fun, fair play are all getting lost in the mix. 40 kids in that 2021 final. Do the math people- how many D1 players? Why are the kids playing? Are they enjoying it? Who enjoys a win more- you or them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EXPRESS is a LOW LIFE ORGANIZATION !!! They do this every year for a Freeking T-Shirt.. Coaches do this not the kids....TERRIBLE !!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of them was..EXPRESS 2021 WOLVERINES...WENT 4-0 AND WON CHAMPIONSHIP...smash gave them some competition. ..but shut out outlaws and fl$....BTW outlaws played better in finals, but managed to score only two...There are top 3 teams with igloo on top maybe 4 with team LI..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EXPRESS is a LOW LIFE ORGANIZATION !!! They do this every year for a Freeking T-Shirt.. Coaches do this not the kids....TERRIBLE !!!!

Several players were playing on both 2019 Express teams that were playing in different divisions. I saw the same thing the other poster saw. players staying on the field after one Express team finished and the other was coming on. They should have been disqualified.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of them was..EXPRESS 2021 WOLVERINES...WENT 4-0 AND WON CHAMPIONSHIP...smash gave them some competition. ..but shut out outlaws and fl$....BTW outlaws played better in finals, but managed to score only two...There are top 3 teams with igloo on top maybe 4 with team LI..

Where was the new head coach powers?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes Wolves won. But I don't think I have seen a team play as dirty as this team. Outlaws had 4-5 players injured on penalty hits while the coach congratulated his players that laid the illegal hits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game. I admit I was being nosy because I wanted to see what these 2021 A teams can do. Both teams were great and it was an even matched game. Express was clearly getting frustrated and was head hunting. I'm sure they thought they would do better against the Outlaws. 5-2 was a close game and we all saw the Outlaws did not have a full bench. We wondered if the missing/injured players would have mattered. The Outlaws handled the head hunting with class. The coaches of the Outlaws even told the kids not to retaliate. I gained respect for that Outlaws team. They are much better than I remembered or thought they could be. The Express team is probably number three behind 91 and Igloo but not in that class of teams. Express wolves are in the class of the Outlaws, TLI , Legacy and Cudas but the best of this second bunch. I have seen all these teams play this year except 91. They are all A teams except Igloo is AA. It will be a fun season with equal teams having even battles throughout the year.

Yes Wolves won. But I don't think I have seen a team play as dirty as this team. Outlaws had 4-5 players injured on penalty hits while the coach congratulated his players that laid the illegal hits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express north is new team out of Westchester and ct. They beat wolverines last week. Schedule was put together a long time ago . Can't blame them . Their 21s won their bracket , 20s lost in finals .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think they switched players, the westchester team was big and fast. But sure did seam that some of them were 9th grade/JV players. But no complaints, my son had a great time at the tournament and played well.

The biggest and fastest on the Westchester team are in fact some of the youngest kids on the team - real 8th graders, not 9th / JV / holdbacks.
And as a previous poster mentioned, no Express B kids played for Westchester yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK outlaw parent..more like flopping..clean hits..only one that was not was on the first match bet. The 2 teams..powers could not make it..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How would you ever know whether they have two good teams when they share players. One good team and one not so great team that must borrow players to win a weak b division. Not impressed. Disappointed with the antics!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK outlaw parent..more like flopping..clean hits..only one that was not was on the first match bet. The 2 teams..powers could not make it..

Maybe he took a look under the hood and got out of there dealing with the nonsense that has gone on - their best kids are playing for 2 teams!

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard